April 20, 2024, 03:23:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146347 times)
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: August 07, 2006, 12:13:37 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Hi Slueth, you missed Dana call in.  We always look forward to hearing your calls.

Oh, I guess eating dust is better than what Beth & Co have been forced to eat from Aruba.   Wink

I admit, I missed Dana tonight and will need to catch the podcast.  Any new revelations from the program tonight?

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: August 07, 2006, 12:14:19 AM »

Bearly,
For Dana's next show, I'll bet you would call him and read a list of Monkey questions, right?  We could just post in the thread already started for Jossy I think and you could print them all out and call in and read them for us or ask them.  You did a very good job and I tried to get you some back up but these monkeys won't call.

CBB was going to read the statements and comment and she never posted back, did she?  She must be busy as she is good to call, too.

Those statements are time consuming.  Maybe she will post her thoughts on them later for Late Nite Crew or something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: August 07, 2006, 12:14:28 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Justinmama and I heard it talked about on TV.  Call was 3 a.m. approximately on May 30.

Do you know who said it?  Maybe we can find a link and put it to rest once and for all.

I know that Jug talked about it.

I thought I heard Beth talk about it once and she said no--but it was a roundabout no, so I thought there might be something she wasn't saying.

I thought I heard Dave say something about a wrong number and kids playing on the phone.

That phone call had to do with one that occurred in September-October last year immediately after Hurricane Katrina.  It was a call that said something to the effect, "Mama, I am still here."  I believe the origins of the phone call were said to be Aruba.  I do know how that could have occurred and could have been a "crock" made up by the dark side, but I will not discuss that here since I am kind of supposed to not do that at the request of a family member of my own.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: August 07, 2006, 12:14:57 AM »

Justinmama and I heard it talked about on TV.  Call was 3 a.m. approximately on May 30.

Do you know who said it?  Maybe we can find a link and put it to rest once and for all.

Does Jug mention it in his book?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: August 07, 2006, 12:15:44 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Hi Slueth, you missed Dana call in.  We always look forward to hearing your calls.

Oh, I guess eating dust is better than what Beth & Co have been forced to eat from Aruba.   Wink

I admit, I missed Dana tonight and will need to catch the podcast.  Any new revelations from the program tonight?

Nuttin' Honey.

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: August 07, 2006, 12:16:29 AM »

Quote from: "San"

If I ever called in you would probably hear a big boom and that would be me hitting the floor from fainting because I would be so nervous. Laughing

Just don't have ice cubes in your mouth when calling in - he picks up the line quickly and you are directly on the air.  I swallowed a large ice cube whole once when he answered before what I thought was even the first ring - tough time trying to talk and get the darn ice cube to melt at the same time   Laughing

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 07, 2006, 12:17:34 AM »

Tylergal - that rose is absolutely stunning.    A bright spot in a sad week...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 07, 2006, 12:17:52 AM »

I don't think Jug has written a book.  That was Dave's book in which so much was discussed.  CrazyBabyBorg has done a good analysis of it.  I wish she was able to return.  I know her life has been topsy-turvy for a while, but she was really good at those back-seat conversations, like you, Lala's, San and Anna were with the transcripts from the PIMP statements.

We need to get back on track with that again.  I hope her family and her heart will be healed soon and she can return.  I also miss APPEALS very much as I do BEACHWEGO AND ARTCOLLEY among many, many others.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: August 07, 2006, 12:18:10 AM »

ok...feeling lonely...I'll sign off....

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: August 07, 2006, 12:18:32 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Bearly,
For Dana's next show, I'll bet you would call him and read a list of Monkey questions, right?  We could just post in the thread already started for Jossy I think and you could print them all out and call in and read them for us or ask them.  You did a very good job and I tried to get you some back up but these monkeys won't call.

CBB was going to read the statements and comment and she never posted back, did she?  She must be busy as she is good to call, too.

Those statements are time consuming.  Maybe she will post her thoughts on them later for Late Nite Crew or something.

I will do whatever it takes to bring Natalee home, including reading them in the nude on the 11:00 news.   Laughing  Laughing

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 07, 2006, 12:18:37 AM »

Thank you, Sweet one.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 07, 2006, 12:20:17 AM »

Gosh, and I forgot to mention, AZLady's great analysis of the statements as well, which I posted on the thread.

I am going to try to get them all copied into some kind of document...some day.  Lord help my computer or nerves don't crash first. Smile

Ldstlou, we are not ignoring you, just trying to discuss the latest events.  I guess there is a lot to be read and digested over the last 24 hours.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: August 07, 2006, 12:21:17 AM »

Thank you, Sweet one.

That is a beautiful Rose Tyler.

Have a good night everyone.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: August 07, 2006, 12:21:18 AM »

If I ever called in you would probably hear a big boom and that would be me hitting the floor from fainting because I would be so nervous. Laughing

Just don't have ice cubes in your mouth when calling in - he picks up the line quickly and you are directly on the air.  I swallowed a large ice cube whole once when he answered before what I thought was even the first ring - tough time trying to talk and get the darn ice cube to melt at the same time   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

I know what you mean, Sleuth, I ran downstairs and grabbed the phone and then ran upstairs and dialed with my heart pounding and trying to catch my breath as he said hello, you're on the air.   Laughing

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: August 07, 2006, 12:22:47 AM »

I don't think Jug has written a book.  That was Dave's book in which so much was discussed.  CrazyBabyBorg has done a good analysis of it.  I wish she was able to return.  I know her life has been topsy-turvy for a while, but she was really good at those back-seat conversations, like you, Lala's, San and Anna were with the transcripts from the PIMP statements.

We need to get back on track with that again.  I hope her family and her heart will be healed soon and she can return.  I also miss APPEALS very much as I do BEACHWEGO AND ARTCOLLEY among many, many others.

I meant Dave. (head-banging icon).

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: August 07, 2006, 12:23:58 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

ldstlou, get back here and roll up your sleeves and get in on the conversation.  We are here for Natalee, come join us!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: August 07, 2006, 12:25:05 AM »

Thank you, Sweet one.

That is a beautiful Rose Tyler.

Have a good night everyone.

Nite, San.  Hope you are feeling stronger.

I believe in miracles!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #457 on: August 07, 2006, 12:25:57 AM »

A reason thet Jeep's IE: Wranglers like mine are used for so many recreational aeras rentals is that they are easy to drive  and are convertabels (Open air ) and they can go almost anywhere .
 #2 is they are easy to repair if something gets wreacked
 you can put a whole Jeep body on one in about 4 hours the whole body can come as one unit just a matter of hooking things up .
 also Jeep has a great program for rental companys to lease them for a season and then turn them back to jeep and get a batch of new ones every year  .
  Hope this explains a little  and besides most everyone likes to putt around in a sporty lil Jeep on vacation sorta like Golf carts on an island but more power and speed .

Quote from: "sb"
Wasn't something said once about a "white Jeep"?

It appears that the majority of rental cars available there are Jeeps, which kind of makes sense given the terrain.

Hello SB (and all Monkeys),

Just a coincidence that you are seeing Jeeps as the rental cars.  There are a lot of jeeps, but I don't think they are the majority.   At first blush you would think the Jeeps are the best with the terrain, but then think of all the dust you eat with the Jeep  Wink

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: August 07, 2006, 12:26:43 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

ldstlou, get back here and roll up your sleeves and get in on the conversation.  We are here for Natalee, come join us!

where are we?  i read over transcrpts of police reports this morning...

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: August 07, 2006, 12:26:43 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Red"
Good calls Monkeys

You were good. Get worked up much about this ?
I do too.

That was Red at 30% worked up ... imagine what poor Mrs Red must deal with?

It is insulting for some to make sound bites instead of actually putting their money where their mouth is. If anyone has ever spoke with a parent of a missing child or an abused one, you will understand the fire within.

These people, parents, etc put up a strong face but they are human. The pain that they go thru every day is beyond any of our worst days. Being a victims advocate is a no brainer for me.

Some times its the fire and the passion that gives a family a little boost when they feel down. If thats the least I can do at times, then I consider that a success.

The families, all families of missing children need our help.

I hopefully will be able to provide more info in the not too distant future.

That is why I am proud of all of you and the others out there for caring about missing people

Thanks, Red.  What was the original fire that got you all lit up?

I felt I could make a real difference. I had gone to Aruba for 30 years. It was not just as a tourist, knew and met many Arubans, some in the govt. I knew exactly how the island worked. What was to be expected.

If anyone asks Beth or Dave they will say ... man Red had this pegged from the beginning. Along this difficult journey for truth I have told them what they will expect and what most likely will happen. Whether it was how the case would be handled or how the tourism would fall. Was never going to happen over night. It was going to be a slow drip and before you know it the basement is flooded and the house is a mess.

The true reality set in last year at this very time. This is when I was in Aruba digging in the landfill. I cannot even put into words how difficult it was to dig and unbury pile after pile of garbage right next to Dave Holloway. We wanted to find her, but there was no way I was ever prepared to. What would happen if we did? I can't imagine the scene. Nor could I imagine a father's grief finally finding his child.

It was gut wrenching and even more so knowing the BS obstacles that we were presented with by Aruba.

Wanting to help people is the key. No one asks for this celebrity of being a parent of a missing person. They help of providing someone you have never met before is the key. That is a selfless act. We all need to remember  in our lives the words "selfless."

If this is how I can help people now and in the future, then there was a reason for all of it. It certainly is not easy to juggle the life I lead. But it is worth it to me. And obvious worth it to the many people who involve themselves with these cases.

It means people care. That is important. It says something about our humanity.

Helping those who need our help who we have never met. Along the way we make some life long friends and meet people we never thought we would. Creating a last bond of caring ... that is what is important in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.