April 23, 2024, 02:53:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146526 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: August 07, 2006, 12:52:43 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Red - well said.  We can't even imagine what it would have been like to be looking for Natalee but wondering how one could even handle it if she were found.  It would be both physically and emotionally draining.

It really took a long time to get over, although there are parts that I will never really fully get over. The fact of failing did not set too well either. No one who searches wants to fail. Your job is to find what you are looking for to provide some form of comfort to the families.

I can honesty say I never thought I would ever find myself digging in a toxic landfill for a missing girl. I do not think my lungs ever planned on it either. Its something one does because they know its the right thing to do.

There were so many times I thought we had it. Looking back on it one year later, in many respects I think we were played. That is why I do not shed a tear over the loss of tourism. There is a price to be paid for screwing with an investigation and the decency of helping a family simply find their daughter to bring her home to bury her.

For that ... interfering in such a manner ... no penalty they face is good enough. Someone in Aruba is going to have to figure it out that their tourism is never going to get better. Beth Twitty is not going away. Every speech she makes is another nail in the Aruban tourism coffin. At any time they can come clean and just tell us where Natalee is.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: August 07, 2006, 12:53:29 AM »

ok...still feeling lonely...so will hit the sack...but so glad to hear your heartfelt story Red!! and glad I was here to respond!! Again MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU!!! you are a great human being!! and thank you again for you time, effort and this blog!! You have created something truely miraculous!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: August 07, 2006, 12:55:11 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
ok...still feeling lonely...so will hit the sack...but so glad to hear your heartfelt story Red!! and glad I was here to respond!! Again MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU!!! you are a great human being!! and thank you again for you time, effort and this blog!! You have created something truely miraculous!!

Nite, ld.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: August 07, 2006, 12:56:56 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Red - well said.  We can't even imagine what it would have been like to be looking for Natalee but wondering how one could even handle it if she were found.  It would be both physically and emotionally draining.

It really took a long time to get over, although there are parts that I will never really fully get over. The fact of failing did not set too well either. No one who searches wants to fail. Your job is to find what you are looking for to provide some form of comfort to the families.

I can honesty say I never thought I would ever find myself digging in a toxic landfill for a missing girl. I do not think my lungs ever planned on it either. Its something one does because they know its the right thing to do.

There were so many times I thought we had it. Looking back on it one year later, in many respects I think we were played. That is why I do not shed a tear over the loss of tourism. There is a price to be paid for screwing with an investigation and the decency of helping a family simply find their daughter to bring her home to bury her.

For that ... interfering in such a manner ... no penalty they face is good enough. Someone in Aruba is going to have to figure it out that their tourism is never going to get better. Beth Twitty is not going away. Every speech she makes is another nail in the Aruban tourism coffin. At any time they can come clean and just tell us where Natalee is.

Besides the Pus2s and K2s, who do you think can tell the family what they need to know to find her?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: August 07, 2006, 01:01:24 AM »

You have searched, you have interviewed, you have read, you have studied, you have listened, you have acted, you have invested time, effort, money, and yourself.  What do you think happened to her that night?

I believe in miracles!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: August 07, 2006, 01:07:18 AM »

I think Red has ranted enough for one nite.

Everyone have a good nite. Always remember its never over ... keep in mind  and important comment I made to Beth this past week.

Do not ever look at something as a set back or failure ... look at it as a way of directing us to the right path to find answers.

Nite all.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: August 07, 2006, 01:09:18 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

You mean Cacapina breath?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Celestecp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: August 07, 2006, 01:12:32 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Is there anyway we can determine if Julia Renfro is scientologist or if she was just a scientific experiment born of Roswell.

I was furious with a comment she made on Court TV last Friday, so I decided to send her an e-mail.  I received an interesting response from her.  I have not kept up with this case as much as many people have, is this crazy woman always like this?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: August 07, 2006, 01:15:47 AM »

Tylergal - I do remember the day they dragged on the barrel now that you mention it.  It was very sad, hoping that it was Natalee but then hoping that it wasn't.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: August 07, 2006, 01:16:42 AM »

Thanks to the monkeys that called in tonight, and to those that transcribed.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: August 07, 2006, 01:17:30 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
I think Red has ranted enough for one nite.

Everyone have a good nite. Always remember its never over ... keep in mind  and important comment I made to Beth this past week.

Do not ever look at something as a set back or failure ... look at it as a way of directing us to the right path to find answers.

Nite all.

Nite, Red!

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: August 07, 2006, 01:19:15 AM »

Quote from: "Celestecp"
Is there anyway we can determine if Julia Renfro is scientologist or if she was just a scientific experiment born of Roswell.

I was furious with a comment she made on Court TV last Friday, so I decided to send her an e-mail.  I received an interesting response from her.  I have not kept up with this case as much as many people have, is this crazy woman always like this?

There are those among us who question her propriety.  She used to post here, but was not my favorite poster, I must say.  She has long been gone, thank God and other divine interventions.  

By the way, welcome aboard!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: August 07, 2006, 01:19:31 AM »

Good night, ldstlou

Good night, Red

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: August 07, 2006, 01:19:47 AM »

Which crazy lady?  The chameleon with multiple personalities?

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: August 07, 2006, 01:21:34 AM »

Tylergal - I do remember the day they dragged on the barrel now that you mention it.  It was very sad, hoping that it was Natalee but then hoping that it wasn't.
Crying or Very sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: August 07, 2006, 01:36:44 AM »

Crying or Very sad

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: August 07, 2006, 01:37:46 AM »

Welcome, Celestecp,

Over the course of this tragedy and subsequent investigation, that individual has been known to make some very over the top remarks and claims, many if not most of which have later been proven false.

I assume you have seen the forum The Refugees Unleashed?  Many believe this is more or less a forum to support her and her antics.  Some believe she posts there as Glenda the Good Witch who appeared the day after Beth called Julia a witch.

She once posted here as Bon Dia and was a source for quite a bit of disinformation.

Anna

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: August 07, 2006, 01:38:17 AM »

Klaas, did you find that as sad as I did?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: August 07, 2006, 01:38:41 AM »

Hi Celeste!  Welcome to Scared Monkeys!

What did Julia Renfro say to you?  Yes, she is crazy  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: August 07, 2006, 01:39:31 AM »

Klaas, did you find that as sad as I did?

Yes, but so many things have been so sad.  I don't know which is worse.  This or the landfill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.