March 29, 2024, 02:11:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 144893 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: August 07, 2006, 03:09:08 AM »

Celestecp-

It could take hours to detail the various deceits and even offenses by Julia Renfro in the internet campaign launched to smear Natalee and her family over this last year. Also know she has no true journalism credentials, she's just the only reporter on Aruba hungry enough to play by hook or crook to get her face on the US channels. She has connections to Anita VDS as her friend, she also led Beth Twitty on many wild goose chases to divert her attention away from a bonafide search for Natalee.

Larry Garrison also broke on Rita Crosby or Greta's show, can't remember which, that Julia was writing a book on the story but with the plot line that Natalee was pregnant with her stepfather's baby and ran away.

So know her motives are quite dishonorable and I am unsure if her emails are fit for potty paper, much less anything else.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: August 07, 2006, 03:32:51 AM »

Celeste, thank you providing us with this.  I was probably the first or most vocal detractor of hers, here at SM.  It was a while before some of the others came on board.  I think Noneusche was always with me. Wink  

It was a contorted view of reality that she presented here and after her many conflicting statements, it was not long before even the most tolerant Klaasen was up to her ears (I am not sure, but Klaas is so good natured, I suspect after a while, even Klaasen tired of her and that is not easy, Klaas is the best).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: August 07, 2006, 03:34:51 AM »

Quote from: "Celestecp"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Celestecp"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Is there anyway we can determine if Julia Renfro is scientologist or if she was just a scientific experiment born of Roswell.

I was furious with a comment she made on Court TV last Friday, so I decided to send her an e-mail.  I received an interesting response from her.  I have not kept up with this case as much as many people have, is this crazy woman always like this?

Hi Celeste!  Welcome to Scared Monkeys!

What did Julia Renfro say to you?  Yes, she is crazy  Wink

When asked about the photos I took of Joran at our hotel with a new blonde girl, she said I must have been "star-stuck".  I was furious to hear her say that, so I sent her a lenghty e-mail on Friday and got this response:

Dear Celeste,

There are approximately 75 members of the press here on Aruba, and not one followed this young man around with a camera. He has every right to be on the beaches of Aruba and enjoy his summer vacation with his friend, who was also a paying guest at the Marriott. There is absolutely no evidence against Joran van der Sloot that he harmed Natalee in anyway other than being the last known person to be with her on the beach.

We believe in the justice system of Aruba, and I also know that the Aruban Authorities not only beat this kid in an effort to get him to “confess” to harming Natalee, but they unlawfully arrested his father and many of his friends to pressure him into signing a confession. Joran spent 90 days in Jail with threats that he would spend the rest of his life there unless he confessed to what he did to Natalee.

I understand that the US media has portrayed him to be a predator, rapist, etc…  There is absolutely nothing to substantiate those claims and if there was he would still be in Jail.

Taking pictures of Joran and selling or giving them to the media without his permission is illegal in Aruba.

Sorry that I offended you.

Regards,
Julia Renfro

God Bless Natalee and I can assure you that Aruba is still working hard to find the answers for her family.

Celeste, I just have to add, "everything in Aruba is illegal, except murder of an American," according to Ms. Renfro.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: August 07, 2006, 03:39:18 AM »

WELCOME TO CELESTE.  

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: August 07, 2006, 06:50:46 AM »

Had to remark on the neat and orderly vs slob conditions.

Pre-Justion: My home was neat and organized. Biggest problem was cat fur, which was regularly vacuumed. I knew to a penny how much was in my checking account, and plotted out and followed a budget of what was paid and when it was paid. I wore dress clothes, that I ironed, to work, and regularly polished all of shoes (100 or so). Dry cleaning was done on a regular basis. Regularly shaved my legs, and wore cosmetics. My home was quiet. I listened to music all the time. I could locate anything in a heartbeat. I was never late to anything. My vehicle has always been somewhat messy, however.

Post-Justin: I can now never find anything without a tremendous amount of time and energy involved in a search. My house is cluttered with toys, books, kid magazines, video games and equipment, food packaging and crumbs, dishes laying about, and shredded pieces of paper (an ADHD thing). If I wear mascara at all, it is on the run (while driving  Shocked ). My clothing is now mostly cotton (easier to clean and less expensive to pitch when stained~ the latter happens often), and is rarely ironed. My shoes are a mess. My home is noisy, I have no idea how much money I have/do not have or what has been paid and what has not. I am lucky to know my own name. I am chronically late to everything.

In ten years time, I have resigned myself to the reality that I can only do so much, and that my life will return its former order when Justin moves out at the age 45 years. Sigh...

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: August 07, 2006, 06:52:10 AM »

Forgot to add that my poor car is completely trashed all of the time.  Crying or Very sad

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: August 07, 2006, 07:42:19 AM »

In ten years time, I have resigned myself to the reality that I can only do so much, and that my life will return its former order when Justin moves out at the age 45 years. Sigh...

Sounds EXACTLY like my life before and after Nicholas...isn't it fantastic!! lol!!! Wouldn't go back to the days before Nicholas for anything!! however I do now and again reminicse on the clean house, manicured toes and nails and perfect make-up and hair...but life MUCH happier now...dustballs, dirty dishes and all!!  Very Happy

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: August 07, 2006, 07:43:11 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/August/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/

Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: August 07, 2006, 07:50:02 AM »

From Diario -   Saturday, August 7, 2006

TE HASTA MINISTRO DI CURACAO TA CUESTIONA DAÑO  Y
PERHUICIO PA PAUL VAN DER SLOOT

ORANJESTAD (AAN)  -- Na Curacao e informacion encuanto e caso di daño y perhuicio di 50 mil Florin pa Paul van der Sloot a cay manera un bom y specialmente cerca esnan cu a bira victima di erornan grandi di e aparato hudicial na Antiyas.
  Ta pesey tambe reaccion di nada mas y nada menos cu ministro David Dick kende tambe tabata victima di eror di husticia tabata uno duro y directo.
  Ministro di husticia David Dick a bira victima di eror di husticia tempo cu e tabata diputado di gobierno di Curacao relaciona cu acusacionnan falso den su direccion encuanto escandalo di aeropuerto.
  E tempo ey el a baha como diputado y entrega su puesto como diputado y a bay sera pa algun dia pa despues keda un aña y pico sin entrada.
  Despues David Dick tambe a bay busca su derechonan y a gana su caso pero e recompensa cu el a haya como daño y perhuicio ta ilustra awe un biaha mas e discrepancia grandi cu tin den husticia di clase na Antiyas y Aruba pasobra señor Dick a haya solamente 1250 Florin y asina tin mas caso na Antiyas y Aruba unda cu sumanan miserable a worde duna na ciudadanonan cu inhustamente a worde deteni y perhudica door di erornan cometi den aparato hudicial / policial.
  Awor Paul van der Sloot si ta bay haya 50 mil Florin di daño y perhuicio y e informacion ey a cay den masha mal tera mes na Antiyas y Aruba tambe pasobra keto bay tin entre otro varios mayor pendiente pa e caso di detencion cu forza bruto di e supuesto gang di Dakota cu lo tabata peligroso y arma cu te hasta handgranaat.
  Te cu awe ni ministerio publico ni polis por a bin cu pruebanan duro pa mustra cu e muchanan, mayoria menor di edad, cu a worde deteni door di team di aresto di polis cu a bay na tur e casnan y basha porta abao, hisa hende benta abao y te hasta hende di edad avansa a worde mentalmente y fisicamente maltrata, tabata forma parti di loke polis tabata sospecha di tabata un organizacion criminal.
  Mientras e caso di gang di Dakota no keda soluciona, no ta keda nada otro cu saca e conclusion cu autoridadnan kier a score cu publicidad durante e temporada di carnaval pa mustra pueblo cu accion duro lo garantiza un temporada di carnaval trankil y sigur pa tur hende.
  Si realmente tabata tin armanan di candela y handgranaat den wega y esnan deteni tabata envolvi den un organizacion criminal cu tabata forma un peliger pa tur hende durante temporada di carnaval y despues e ora ey autoridadnan tabata tin tur derecho pa por a actua manera nan a actua anto asina mes bo tin cu puntra bo mes si un grupo di homber grandi fuertemente arma mester a bay cu forza extremadamente bruto pa detene algun mucha cu cualkier polis cu experiencia por a detene haciendo uzo di loke nos grandinan tabata yama un bon canti man educativo.
  Si Paul van der Sloot cu a worde deteni na un forma suave por haya 50 mil Florin di daño y perhuicio anto ta cuanto famia di esnan cu a worde inhustamente deteni den caso di gang di Dakota lo por haya anto?
  Ningun team di aresto a bay basha porta di cas di famia Van der Sloot abao y hisa tur  miembro di famia Van der Sloot benta abao, pone nan den handboei y tapa nan cabes pa despues hiba nan bay sera pa simannan largo.
  Pero den e caso aki pasobra ta trata di un hulandes europeo kende tabata forma parti di e aparato hudicial na Aruba y Antiyas pesey su mesun ex coleganan a percura pa e haya un daño y perhuicio asina desproporcional compara cu loke Arubianonan y Antiyanonan a yega di haya?
  Cu tipo di sentencianan asina, husticia na Antiyas y Aruba mes ta percura pa credibilidad di husticia en general worde cuestiona door di pueblo.

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: August 07, 2006, 07:56:14 AM »

That should read Saturday, August 5, 2006.  To access the Saturday edition of the newspaper - scroll down to the bottom of the the screen to use the drop down menu and choose Diasabra. [/b]

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: August 07, 2006, 08:50:02 AM »

MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning!

Where is everybody!

Unreal stuff on the front page!

Poor Beth....and Dave.. so heartbreaking. Crying or Very sad

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: August 07, 2006, 08:55:59 AM »

So what is the best way for this case to go?  

Criminal Trial in Aruba -

Civil Trail in Aruba -

ALE closes case in Aruba -

ALE Keeps the case open -

Is there a difference between a closed case vs a cold case -

How is some of the transcripts getting to the public while others are not -

PS

I know when you have kids that all bets are off about keeping the car and house clean.. Before I had my daughter, I made a statement that I would keep playing tennis, racquet ball, fishing and etc..  like I normally did.. Well after my daughter was born all that stopped for a long time and it was my choice.. So its easier to make statements like clutter vs clean when your single and have no kids..  I put pets in the same class as kids..So don't take anything I say too seriously, I don't...
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: August 07, 2006, 08:57:08 AM »

Hi FlyingMermaid, how are you this morning?  I'm having some coffee before I dive into the pool of life..
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: August 07, 2006, 09:00:50 AM »

I guess its time to go, there's coffee left in my mug today.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: August 07, 2006, 09:05:24 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I guess its time to go, there's coffee left in my mug today.

Terry!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am having my coffee iced this morning!

But I wish I had a muffin............. Very Happy

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: August 07, 2006, 09:08:51 AM »

We spent alot of time in the pool this weekend.  It was nice!

Terry I just don't know how the case should proceed.  

Let's face it the Arubans are going to pick the easiest way out.

If I were Beth I would feel very let down by the Govt and FBI.

Shouldn't they try to help more.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: August 07, 2006, 09:23:16 AM »

Good Morning Y'all!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: August 07, 2006, 09:25:58 AM »

morning Mrs.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: August 07, 2006, 09:29:58 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
morning Mrs.

How are you  today?  I am so tired this morning... coffee isn't even helping!

Has anyone seem MeMere?  Is she ok??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: August 07, 2006, 09:37:47 AM »

Celeste - sorry I missed your post last night.  That letter from Julia Renfro does not surprise me at all.  She has posted under the name of Bondia/Glenda/Scoop and who knows what other names on these messages boards.  Most of what she says are lies.  It took a long time for me to realize that but this is now what I think of her:   Wink  Laughing

GOODMORNING ALL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.