April 24, 2024, 05:49:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146605 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: August 07, 2006, 10:26:27 AM »

They are so cute Mrs.

They really like seared Yellow Fin Tuna!

And scallops too.........

Aphrodite is part human I swear!

She is a party cat!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: August 07, 2006, 10:27:47 AM »

How is my Fluffy today?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 07, 2006, 10:29:57 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
They are so cute Mrs.

She is a party cat!

DoBee is funny... he got outside yesterday and gave poor RED a heart attack..... I wasn't home and didn't realize I left a door open.  I knew that he wouldn't go far but poor RED... combing the neighborhood...

Luke is a cross between Garfield and Morris... he's a big orange fluffy thing... very good natured..... and RC who is also names Scoohie... welll Scoohie says it all.... he cannot just be still for his little life... he scoohes around everywhere!   but I love my boys!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: August 07, 2006, 10:35:03 AM »

How is my Fluffy today?

I'm doing good - I hope you are!

I have been reading the statements from Joran - now starting on Deepaks - It gives me the creeps reading from them!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: August 07, 2006, 10:40:07 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
They are so cute Mrs.

She is a party cat!

DoBee is funny... he got outside yesterday and gave poor RED a heart attack..... I wasn't home and didn't realize I left a door open.  I knew that he wouldn't go far but poor RED... combing the neighborhood...

Luke is a cross between Garfield and Morris... he's a big orange fluffy thing... very good natured..... and RC who is also names Scoohie... welll Scoohie says it all.... he cannot just be still for his little life... he scoohes around everywhere!   but I love my boys!!

Calliope is a lot more standoffish but we have decided to give her her space and let her warm up in her own time we continue to try to win her with love, treats and play!

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: August 07, 2006, 10:42:14 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
How is my Fluffy today?

I have been reading the statements from Joran - now starting on Deepaks - It gives me the creeps reading from them!

Creeps is putting it mildly!

There is something so sinister in the tone of their statements. Evil or Very Mad

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 07, 2006, 10:43:29 AM »

They are so cute Mrs.

She is a party cat!

Calliope is a lot more standoffish but we have decided to give her her space and let her warm up in her own time we continue to try to win her with love, treats and play!

She is probably just trying to train you!  When Red and I first got married, DoBee would not even let Red near him... and RC wouldn't let me near him.... but now they are both just crazy.... Dobee loves his dad... and I have become RC's human...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: August 07, 2006, 10:44:50 AM »

How is my Fluffy today?

Creeps is putting it mildly!

There is something so sinister in the tone of their statements. Evil or Very Mad

It's because how just purely evil they are... it jumps off the page at you... like black ink covering a white shirt...

they really have no caring or concept that they killed someone... it's like she wasn't a real person to them.....

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: August 07, 2006, 10:45:48 AM »

Well Mrs. Cali is a calico and the are just a little timid by nature I think.

Where did Red find DoBee?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 07, 2006, 10:47:10 AM »

I thought of somethiing that we coud do as far as the Boycott is concerned.
If we emailed the large travel agencies in NY with some facts about Aruba and perhaps that quote from Frommers travel guide about the police and their do nothing policy and asked them to not recommend Aruba to their clients, but an alternate destination ? With some facts about the crime, the drug use, etc.
Plus what happened to Natalee.
People start booking in the fall for their winter vacations.
Also is there some sort of travel agancy association in NY we could
write to ?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: August 07, 2006, 10:48:40 AM »

In reading the statements made by the three, Something stuck out to me:

Did ya'll notice that Joran read and signed his statement, but the Kalpoes did not want to sign until they let their lawyer read it over?  What do ya'll think??  Is it just another unimportant detail, or can anything be read into it? Hmmmmm

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: August 07, 2006, 10:53:07 AM »

Well Mrs. Cali is a calico and the are just a little timid by nature I think.

Where did Red find DoBee?

we were cleaning out the basement... he was in a box from the basement...scared to death... he doesn't like it once he gets outside...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: August 07, 2006, 10:53:59 AM »

here is the link to Frommers and I will bring the selectd ones over in a minute.

http://www.frommers.com/cgi-bin/WebX?

13@147.cycOaaavp96^1@.eedd30c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 07, 2006, 10:54:24 AM »

Did ya'll notice that Joran read and signed his statement, but the Kalpoes did not want to sign until they let their lawyer read it over?  What do ya'll think??  Is it just another unimportant detail, or can anything be read into it? Hmmmmm

It could be important.... because it seems to me that they know, one small step in the wrong direction and they are taking the fall.... joran has tried his hardest to set them up....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 07, 2006, 10:55:51 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I thought of somethiing that we coud do as far as the Boycott is concerned.
If we emailed the large travel agencies in NY with some facts about Aruba and perhaps that quote from Frommers travel guide about the police and their do nothing policy and asked them to not recommend Aruba to their clients, but an alternate destination ? With some facts about the crime, the drug use, etc.
Plus what happened to Natalee.
People start booking in the fall for their winter vacations.
Also is there some sort of travel agancy association in NY we could
write to ?

well the travel agency that was going to aruba that was mentioned last week... that agency books for people looking for the cheapest place to go.... but how cheap is a place where you would endanger your life??

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 07, 2006, 10:56:32 AM »

Travel Talk  Caribbean & the Atlantic  Aruba

I support the Aruban Boycott
Russ Bannon - 07:35am Nov 11, 2005 EST

I support the Aruban Boycott. The problem wasn't Natalee's. It is the Aruban police who just didn't do their job. They simply did too little too late.

Like other posters here I agree that crime happens everyplace. Yes, common sense should prevail. No, I didn’t know Natalee, but I do know two of my closest friends were brutally robbed, stabbed and had their car rammed by vicious, knife-wielding thieves nearly a year ago in Aruba. This was two middle aged, savvy people: a contractor and a truck driver in broad daylight. No easy push-overs.

Many locals came to their aid during their hospital stay reported that crime was rampant in Aruba. The locals also said there was never any news coverage of these incidences.

I have two family members who own vacation condos in Aruba. We all agreed to not return until this case is solved.

Further, since I live in a resort area in Puerto Rico, I get to meet many island vacationers. I tell each person I encounter to not visit Aruba until they do a proper job of finding and prosecuting thieves and murders.

Russ Bannon, Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: August 07, 2006, 10:57:23 AM »

And to add - Satish didn't "make" another statement - He said he had nothing to add to the previous one he made at Bubali. Hmm.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 07, 2006, 10:59:39 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Travel Talk  Caribbean & the Atlantic  Aruba

I support the Aruban Boycott
Russ Bannon - 07:35am Nov 11, 2005 EST

I support the Aruban Boycott. The problem wasn't Natalee's. It is the Aruban police who just didn't do their job. They simply did too little too late.

Like other posters here I agree that crime happens everyplace. Yes, common sense should prevail. No, I didn’t know Natalee, but I do know two of my closest friends were brutally robbed, stabbed and had their car rammed by vicious, knife-wielding thieves nearly a year ago in Aruba. This was two middle aged, savvy people: a contractor and a truck driver in broad daylight. No easy push-overs.

Many locals came to their aid during their hospital stay reported that crime was rampant in Aruba. The locals also said there was never any news coverage of these incidences.

I have two family members who own vacation condos in Aruba. We all agreed to not return until this case is solved.

Further, since I live in a resort area in Puerto Rico, I get to meet many island vacationers. I tell each person I encounter to not visit Aruba until they do a proper job of finding and prosecuting thieves and murders.

Russ Bannon, Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico

Yes and notice that Jamacia is talking about the same things... they learned their lesson..... you have to make the island safe if you want visitors!!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 07, 2006, 11:04:51 AM »

You know what jumps out at me??  in jvds's statement he said he paid $20 for the shots of 151... isn't that the amount that Jossy mentioned for a drugged drink?  

also they want to claim she was falling down drunk, but she was dancing and she didnt' have a drink in her hand....until jvds got there....

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: August 07, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »

It could be important.... because it seems to me that they know, one small step in the wrong direction and they are taking the fall.... joran has tried his hardest to set them up....

Oh yeah - Joran would let them take the fall IF he could.  I swear I think the K2's have something - something that CANNOT be explained away - something that there is NO question that it would fry Joran. It is something substantial - not mearly their words, or knowledge.  It is something that would blow this case wide open.  I think it does, however, tie them in as well.  Perhaps in the way it was obtained, perhaps in what it is.. If not, I truly believe they would have turned on Joran long ago.  

JMHO..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.