April 26, 2024, 04:51:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146726 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: August 07, 2006, 03:18:14 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Just checked out FOB and those people are almost as bad as RU.  What a waste of oxygen.

It's a lack of oxygen to the brain that causes people to think this way.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: August 07, 2006, 03:23:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Just checked out FOB and those people are almost as bad as RU.  What a waste of oxygen.

For me they are like that proverbial tree... since I don't hear them, they don't exist! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: August 07, 2006, 03:23:37 PM »

Quote from: "Celestecp"

We believe in the justice system of Aruba, and I also know that the Aruban Authorities not only beat this kid in an effort to get him to “confess” to harming Natalee, but they unlawfully arrested his father and many of his friends to pressure him into signing a confession.
Regards,
Julia Renfro

Thanks for this letter Celeste. The above sentence is classic Renfro. Defending the justice system by pointing out how many laws it broke?

Thanks Scoop Laughing
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: August 07, 2006, 03:24:59 PM »

Hey Nut you can have as many scallops as you want!

Could it be None is here!

I almost went nuts trying to email you on Friday - I will try again right now!

I always thought whatever Jvds said to classmates at the beginning was the truest story.   It has no time to evolve.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #744 on: August 07, 2006, 03:25:43 PM »

They (FOB) are as bad, easy. Except they do not have wangchung as their main poster for what they call humor. They are all very sick, IMHO. However.....I can't stop reading at either site because I feel someday someone in either place will screw up and say something that we all need to know. I wish I did not have to go to either place.......but I can't stop and I won't stop until this is over.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: August 07, 2006, 03:27:18 PM »

I think it would be a nice gesture, if he were to take her to see the sharks.

Heck Easy, there are some things even a shark won't eat!!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: August 07, 2006, 03:27:55 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

We believe in the justice system of Aruba, and I also know that the Aruban Authorities not only beat this kid in an effort to get him to “confess” to harming Natalee, but they unlawfully arrested his father and many of his friends to pressure him into signing a confession.
Regards,
Julia Renfro

Thanks for this letter Celeste. The above sentence is classic Renfro. Defending the justice system by pointing out how many laws it broke?

Thanks Scoop Laughing

Is that a pile of poop from a Scoop or what.  The lying goddess of doom and gloom trying to shine a light of happiness on what is now Aruba's most infamous criminal.  Does it get any crazier than that bafoon who authored that nutty screed.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 07, 2006, 03:28:00 PM »

Regards,
Julia Renfro

Thanks Scoop Laughing

not only that ... but she is kinda threatening Celeste... interesting... maybe they don't want tourists?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: August 07, 2006, 03:28:49 PM »

One has to factor into the equation one arrogant Dutch a$$hole that thought he was smarter than all the rest and making scapegoats out of two black security guards probably seemed like the perfect sacrifice.  Surely, this Alabama family would be pleased with those results and look no further, but he was wrong.

The next mistake they all made was trying to paint Natalee as drunk and out of control.  That was all just fine until someone questioned her ability to consent to sexual advances if she was passing out every few minutes.  Time to adjust the story once again and she became very cognitive and Joran would not submit to her advances because he had no latex that night.

Someone has been orchestrating this from the beginning and that is why there have been so many unofficial statements.  Each time a problem is pointed out in a statement it is adjusted in an effort to minimize the possible legal hurdle.

This is so obvious Ray Charles could have seen what was going on with this mess!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: August 07, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

They (FOB) are as bad, easy. Except they do not have wangchung as their main poster for what they call humor. They are all very sick, IMHO. However.....I can't stop reading at either site because I feel someday someone in either place will screw up and say something that we all need to know. I wish I did not have to go to either place.......but I can't stop and I won't stop until this is over.

Well Nut.... all I can say is better you than me... Laughing   I just can't and won't go there....

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: August 07, 2006, 03:29:16 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Regards,
Julia Renfro

Thanks Scoop Laughing

not only that ... but she is kinda threatening Celeste... interesting... maybe they don't want tourists?

I do hope that Celeste will find it within her to send this to the FBI and other law agencies in this country as well to request space in the NYTimes for its reprint.  Scoop full of poop should be widely read.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: August 07, 2006, 03:32:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I remember seeing a video of Joran in the police car with a towel over his head when they first took him into custody.

Must have been a big a**ed towel to fid over that giant-size pumpkin head.

Maybe Joran and the Runaway Bride should get together!  Wink
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #752 on: August 07, 2006, 03:32:30 PM »

Regards,
Julia Renfro

Thanks Scoop Laughing

I gues what really stuck in my head re: Celeste's pictures of Joran and his new blonde' friend was that in ALL or almost ALL other pictures I have ever seen of him and girls of choice, were girls/young women with dark hair...not a blonde. THEN, all of a sudden he returns to the beach area with this 'blonde. WTF did he expect??? I dunno, perhaps it is just me.......but it seems in past photos he prefers dark haired girls, then we see this. It just seems too staged, imo.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: August 07, 2006, 03:34:08 PM »

Regards,
Julia Renfro

Thanks Scoop Laughing

I do hope that Celeste will find it within her to send this to the FBI and other law agencies in this country as well to request space in the NYTimes for its reprint.  Scoop full of poop should be widely read.

That would be excellent!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: August 07, 2006, 03:35:47 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
They are so cute Mrs.

They really like seared Yellow Fin Tuna!

And scallops too.........

Aphrodite is part human I swear!

She is a party cat!

I wish to come back as a Cat and FM to be my Mommy so I can have as many scallops as I want.  Laughing

Heck, I was thinking about disguising myself as one and coming for dinner.  Laughing

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: August 07, 2006, 03:35:48 PM »

I gues what really stuck in my head re: Celeste's pictures of Joran and his new blonde' friend was that in ALL or almost ALL other pictures I have ever seen of him and girls of choice, were girls/young women with dark hair...not a blonde. THEN, all of a sudden he returns to the beach area with this 'blonde. WTF did he expect??? I dunno, perhaps it is just me.......but it seems in past photos he prefers dark haired girls, then we see this. It just seems too staged, imo.[/quote]

Nut... good point... they probably did hire someone to play his adoring gf....

and the letter from julia to celeste... they beat joran???  FOR the love of JOB, Julia think about your lies before you tell them.... my cat is smart enough to know better....

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: August 07, 2006, 03:37:36 PM »

This is what I think happened:

As described by both Joran and Deepak: They leave CnCs, circle block 1 or 2 times, have encounter with MBers, turn left at Plaza intersection, circle around back onto main road, head back thru Plaza interction, MBers are gone

Then they take one of the following routes:  

a) straight down main road to lighthouse, stop car on Arashi beach, then drive to beach north of Marriott (route described by 2K)

b) straight down main road to La Cabana, turn east off main road and drive to Joran's house but don't go inside, drive northwest back onto main road, drive past HI to beach north of Marriott  

c) straight down main road to La Cabana, turn east off main road and drive to Jorans house but don't go inside, drive northwest back onto main road, drive to lighthouse, stop car on Arashi beach, then drive to beach north of Marriott

Joran and Nat left alone on beach, 2k go home. Joran rapes and kills Nat.  Joran takes off in a panic leaves shoes behind.  At 2:26 calls Deepak to tell him he is walking home.  Joran arrives home at about 3:05 and TM's Deepak "I'm home".  Joran takes parents' car, drives to beach, disposes of Nat's body, returns home 25-40 minutes later by 3:30-3:45.  Joran is too wired to sleep, so logs onto computer, messages Deepak, surfs internet.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: August 07, 2006, 03:37:39 PM »

Hi FM - waving at you  Very Happy

Just know I am often typing, but then jumping up to adjust or fix something mr none needs - but eventually I get back to the puter screen!

tyler, he's LOL over the poop by the scoop  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: August 07, 2006, 03:38:39 PM »

Did anyone else see Beth on the Morning show for CBS today? I caught only the tail end of it, it was about 6am or so?

I continue to stand with the girl.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: August 07, 2006, 03:38:52 PM »

Regards,
Julia Renfro

Celeste - You Go Girl! What about sending that to ALE? What about sending it to Jossy?

(I have to say that I don't think they beat JVDS. I do remember a flurry about him being punched, supposedly during a soccer game, while he was incarcerated.)

Renfro demonstrating indeed that "justice system" is an oxymoron ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.