March 29, 2024, 06:47:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 144912 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: August 07, 2006, 06:17:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From the World Journier site:

On 5-30 at 10:30 AM when NATALEE was first noticed as not being present many of the Mountain Brook High School classmates described to the chaperones that NATALEE was last seen with a boy who had always told the classmates that he was a DUTCH, foreign exchange student and tourist who said he was staying at the “Holiday Inn” as a tourist. The DUTCH foreign exchange student and tourist is described as tall, dark-haired, and that NATALEE was last seen with him outside of "Carlos 'n Charlies" at about 1:00 AM getting into a small, silver or gray car with tinted windows and an oversized muffler.

Several of the "Mountain Brook High School" classmates told the May 30, 2005 searching chaperone and the UNITED STATES F.B.I. upon their return that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT lied to them that he was a DUTCH foreign exchange student and tourist who was (temporarily) staying at the “Holiday Inn” as a tourist.

On June 2, 2005 the “Washington Post” reported, “Her stepmother, Robin Holloway, said Natalee was last seen with a local resident who lied that he was a foreign exchange student. Robin Holloway said the man has been identified and questioned by police.”

PREMEDITATED/KIDNAPPING

Yes I agree.  And when I read Deepak's statement he is sure worried about the kidnapping charge.

So basically it is not only how many girls did they rape but how many did they Kidnap.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: August 07, 2006, 06:17:41 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Was it Deepak or Satish that Joran said went back to look for his sneakers?

And how did they know what to look for? On 6/9 Joran doesn't even what he was wearing.

Who said someone went back to look for his sneakers?  I musta missed that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: August 07, 2006, 06:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
[PREMEDITATED/KIDNAPPING

Yes and this is why all the lies about Natalee forcing herself on him and being "allowed" to go to his house, etc.  He was already countering the fact that he got her into the car by the deceit that he, too, was staying at the HI and would give her a lift back there, no problem.  

But then they had ten days to get this story together and Joran evidently can memorize lies quickly having had years of experience in that area.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: August 07, 2006, 06:21:35 PM »

I never thought too much of politics..  In fact, probably the only people who do care about the outcome of any of the elections are all the teenagers in California who, now that marijuana is legal for medicinal purposes, are trying really hard to contract cases of glaucoma.

I also wonder where Joran get all that money, I mean I'm not sure I could afford to go out 3 to 4 times a week and spend the money he does..  I know this is coming from a guy that can't understand whats the big deal about diamonds.. Representative From the Diamond Industry: Remember, you're a scumbag unless you give her an incredibly expensive rock that looks just like glass!

Actually, I think those marketing folks in the diamond industry deserve a big ol' round of applause for somehow taking diamonds, which are, in my opinion, are as bland and uninteresting as Aruba, and making them the most elegant and desirable. I understand this wasn't easy. At first, they had tried the Macho Guy approach, ("Diamonds: 'Cuz colors are for wussies.") then the sexual entendre approach, ("Diamonds: It's not how they look. It's how hard they are.") but eventually they hit upon the "3 month salary" ad campaign.

This is a work of genius. Make guys think that unless they decide to put themselves in debt for longer than their marriage will probably last, they're total slime. I wish I had come up with this kind of thing.

Umm maybe thats why I'm single, I suggest you go by the "17 years salary and all the money in your savings account" guideline.

Guess I have nothing to add, just wanted to know if there is anything new about the case and if anything is on tv tonight about the case..  

Also my thoughts are 100% with Natalee's family and 0% for those is Aruba..
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: August 07, 2006, 06:23:00 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

And how did they know what to look for? On 6/9 Joran doesn't even what he was wearing.

Joran on Greta, IIRC.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: August 07, 2006, 06:23:26 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: August 07, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »

Joran on Greta, IIRC.

From the Greta interview:

Joran van der Sloot:  The same size, too. And... no, and so when I was on the beach, I had taken them off there, not to get sand into them. And that's where... you know, where we... were we started walking the other way. I always thought we'd go back, and that's where I'd left my shoes. And then the point in the car when we said, You know, we're going to leave, then, yes, we just left and I didn't really care about my shoes anymore.  

Interviewer:  You hadn't realized... I mean, in order to... I mean, to walk that 900 feet that's... you know, you're walking through the sand and a little bit on pavement, where the car is, right?  

Joran van der Sloot:  No, it's just sand, and then it comes right to the pavement. So no, I knew I didn't have my shoes with me. That's (unintelligible)

Interviewer:  It didn't bother you?  

Joran van der Sloot:  It didn't bother me. I mean, when he said... I wasn't planning on leaving right away. It was that action that took place there that we're, like, Ok, you know, let's go. And then that's when we left.  

Interviewer:  Did you... you didn't say to Satish, Look, I got to go get my shoes?  

Joran van der Sloot:  No, that's when... of course, I should have, but no.  

Interviewer:  Did Natalee take off her shoes?  

Joran van der Sloot:  I don't remember. I think she had sandals on. I don't know. I think she was wearing... yes. yes, she did.  

Interviewer:  She did.  

Joran van der Sloot:  She had her... yes, she left her sandals there, too.  

Interviewer:  Did she walk in the water with you?  

Joran van der Sloot:  We didn't walk in the water, we walked on the beach the whole time.  

Interviewer:  Ok. So you took them off because you didn't want to get sand in, not because you didn't want to get them wet.  

Joran van der Sloot:  Yes. No, no, no, because I didn't want to get sand in them.  

Interviewer:  And so it wasn't the least bit peculiar to you that you left the shoes behind and got in the car?

Joran van der Sloot:  Of course... well, of course, it was peculiar, but I mean, it wasn't like — I didn't really care about them at that point. I was... it was more (unintelligible) the conversation moment, like, You know, let's go. Let's... you know, Let's go because he was, like, yes, you know, screw her Let's go home. And I knew if I would have gone back, she would have been, like, again, Let's go... let's go back. Let's stay here... blah, blah, blah.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: August 07, 2006, 06:28:05 PM »

Tylergal,

I guess I'm just frustrated and wish someone would help this family..  It seems that most have used and abused this family..  Take care and I will assume that something is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.. I hope!!!!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: August 07, 2006, 06:29:39 PM »

Hey None, I SO MUCH appreciate hearing that news about Jug and the family. We have heard so little the last few months and I have been concerned how he was holding up. I am glad he is doing well and I understand their privacy agenda totally.

I have always thought that the ID of Rudy Croes as DirtyHand was a bigger SLAM-DUNK than anything Joakim Noah ever has produced.  I can't see why anyone could think it could BE anyone else but him.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #889 on: August 07, 2006, 06:29:54 PM »

Joran said Satish went back for his sneakers, in his Aruban radio interview.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: August 07, 2006, 06:40:10 PM »

Joran says in that statement that in the poker tournament each player was given $500.00 of fake money to play with during the game.  Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?  Is that a translation issue?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: August 07, 2006, 06:41:47 PM »

WOW great article Jossy did.. If that doesnt stir up the bucket
of crap down there I dont know what will

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: August 07, 2006, 06:42:07 PM »

Thanks Klaas & Shizaru...

Looks like Joran makes additions/subtractions in his story in order to threaten. Satish has been a target as of late.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: August 07, 2006, 06:45:46 PM »

Klaas
I am getting this on front page    delete this after you see

WordPress database error: [Can't open file: 'sm_comments.MYI'. (errno: 144)]
SELECT * FROM sm_comments WHERE comment_post_ID = '2861' AND ( comment_approved = '1' OR ( comment_author = 'Sue' AND comment_author_email = 'rockymama@hotmail.com' AND comment_approved = '0' ) ) ORDER BY comment_date

The New Jossy thread

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: August 07, 2006, 06:46:53 PM »

Yesterday someone posted on the front page that they wish Scared Monkeys had a Boycott Aruba t-shirt for sale at Cafepress.  So I put together this rough draft to see what you guys think.  Red said they may be able to work out something so proceeds go to Beth's foundation.  Anyway, what do you think? We would also need Beth and Dave's approval to use Natalee's photo. The front of the t-shirt would have the SM Logo.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: August 07, 2006, 06:47:44 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Tylergal,

I guess I'm just frustrated and wish someone would help this family..  It seems that most have used and abused this family..  Take care and I will assume that something is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.. I hope!!!!

We all are frustrated, Terry, and I too am annoyed (more than annoyed, mad as hell is more like it) at the treatment of this family but bear in mind that all the ACLU who is already on the side of Joran would like to do is for our government to do something illegal.  Even with the attacks our soldiers have had upon their person at Gitmo, look how the ACLU spins it to appear the opposite).  We cannot do one single thing unsavory.

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: August 07, 2006, 06:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Joran says in that statement that in the poker tournament each player was given $500.00 of fake money to play with during the game.  Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?  Is that a translation issue?

Heh, Heh, maybe 'funny' money aka money laundering?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #897 on: August 07, 2006, 06:49:32 PM »

Yes, it translates into BS.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: August 07, 2006, 06:53:50 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Heh, Heh, maybe 'funny' money aka money laundering?

Maybe so, because I have never heard of fake money being used in a poker tournament.  I thought people had to buy their way into the tournament and bring a certain amount to the table.  I've also never heard of someone giving their seat away during tournament play.  Most people would protest something like that.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: August 07, 2006, 06:55:37 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

I think you are right, Anna. Remember one of our most revered poets, a Lebanese, was a Christian, Kahil Gibran.

For you Tylergal -- in front of Trinity church, Boston, July 2006. He's one of my favorite poets. Never found out the story as to why this monument to him is there. Do you know?

He fled Lebanon due to persecution of Christians and taught in Boston.  He lived there until his death and at his request was taken back to Lebanon for his burial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.