April 25, 2024, 01:08:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 146664 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: August 07, 2006, 07:41:16 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I literally cannot bear to look at the Front Page right now for fear that it will have yet more bad news for this family.

If I saw something else of a negative nature, I would likely hurl my monitor right out the nearest window at this point.

The front page has been down alot today.  It's back up right now but people are unable to post comments right now.  Some server issue.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: August 07, 2006, 07:41:27 PM »

I started a new thread in the louge for one of our fellow
bloggers at BFN

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: August 07, 2006, 07:45:23 PM »

After reading through Joran’s statement, I can almost close my eyes and picture what was taking place in that car.  Natalee passed out from the drugs she was given at C-n-C’s, Joran’s evil grin as he exposed Natalee, laughed and told the brothers to take a look and then the feverish frenzy enveloping Deepak as he speeds past the Holiday Inn and toward the lighthouse.

Natalee waking long enough to realize they were not near her hotel, feeling vulnerable and telling them they better take her back to the Holiday Inn.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: August 07, 2006, 07:45:30 PM »

Hi everyone...
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: August 07, 2006, 07:46:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
 Why was there room renovation at the HI?

I've read reviews on the HI.  Many said the rooms were nasty, especially the bathroom.  They were dirty, shabby & had mold.  Some actually had holes in the walls.  I would hope they would fix them.  But it does seem too coincidental with Natalee going missing.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: August 07, 2006, 07:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
 Why was there room renovation at the HI?

I've read reviews on the HI.  Many said the rooms were nasty, especially the bathroom.  They were dirty, shabby & had mold.  Some actually had holes in the walls.  I would hope they would fix them.  But it does seem too coincidental with Natalee going missing.
Exactly.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: August 07, 2006, 07:49:35 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Ever notice how habitual liars add too many details to their stories?  They can’t simply tell you they had a flat tire and that caused them to be late.  They go into extraordinary details about the incident in an effort to convince you they really did have a flat tire.  Joran’s statement falls into that “too much info” category.

A VERY good point.

There has never been enough inquiry into how the behavior and the subliminal ramifications of the perp's actions betray guilt in subtle ways. With Joran it is basically a "methinks he doth protest too much" situation. The K2's I remain VERY ambivalent about how much they are involved. I think they are holding something over PVDS head, and he is fighting back by threatening to implicate them... maybe deeper than they are, or should be. I honestly think they intended to be just drivers and wound up more as accessories than as actual participants.

I think my good friend SB is exactly right.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 07, 2006, 07:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi everyone...

Hiya Angie!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: August 07, 2006, 07:51:18 PM »

A VERY good point.

There has never been enough inquiry into how the behavior and the subliminal ramifications of the perp's actions betray guilt in subtle ways. With Joran it is basically a "methinks he doth protest too much" situation. The K2's I remain VERY ambivalent about how much they are involved. I think they are holding something over PVDS head, and he is fighting back by threatening to implicate them... maybe deeper than they are, or should be. I honestly think they intended to be just drivers and wound up more as accessories than as actual participants.

Aw shucks... I'm glad we still agree on SOMETHING!  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: August 07, 2006, 07:52:06 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
After reading through Joran’s statement, I can almost close my eyes and picture what was taking place in that car.  Natalee passed out from the drugs she was given at C-n-C’s, Joran’s evil grin as he exposed Natalee, laughed and told the brothers to take a look and then the feverish frenzy enveloping Deepak as he speeds past the Holiday Inn and toward the lighthouse.

Natalee waking long enough to realize they were not near her hotel, feeling vulnerable and telling them they better take her back to the Holiday Inn.

Easy - I'm wondering if she tried to get away from them at the Lighthouse area and ran towards the Rocks?  Is that where she dies?  Then they drive towards the Fishermans Huts and hide her body there temporarily.  Paulus later comes or has someone come and move her body.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: August 07, 2006, 07:53:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi everyone...

Hiya Angie!

HI there Klaas~!!  I am still alive.. been busy as heck with work.. wedding coming up soon. I been lurking and reading up here as well when  I am able to .  sighhhhhhhhh..    TY for all your do and others as well.  Smile
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: August 07, 2006, 07:55:34 PM »

Notice how early on Posner put himself out ahead of the story by his public gratuities but that had nothing to do with what was going on behind the scenes.  I am not saying Posner had one single thing to do with the acquisition of Natalee, just saying he DID NOT WANT THE BAD publicity of this happening at the HI.  That would cast a light on him from the government who he does not want looking down into his dealings, as he is already a convicted criminal who might be ready for strike 3.

Remember also, that Guido is said to have wet himself in Posners's office when called in during the first days following Natalee's disappearance.  Why would Guido be so scared? Why would Koen be so scared that he slept with his Mommy? Why would Posner call Guido in to explain so shortly after the disappearance, if Joran just left her alive on the beach?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: August 07, 2006, 07:59:36 PM »

Need to go pick up a pizza, brb
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: August 07, 2006, 07:59:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Notice how early on Posner put himself out ahead of the story by his public gratuities but that had nothing to do with what was going on behind the scenes.  I am not saying Posner had one single thing to do with the acquisition of Natalee, just saying he DID NOT WANT THE BAD publicity of this happening at the HI.  That would cast a light on him from the government who he does not want looking down into his dealings, as he is already a convicted criminal who might be ready for strike 3.

Remember also, that Guido is said to have wet himself in Posners's office when called in during the first days following Natalee's disappearance.  Why would Guido be so scared? Why would Koen be so scared that he slept with his Mommy? Why would Posner call Guido in to explain so shortly after the disappearance, if Joran just left her alive on the beach?

HI SF!   I didnt know Guido pissed his pants!!  
pretty bad as well that Koen had to sleep in bed with his mommy..  scardey cat!!  I heard that before,, but not the other about Guido. YIKES!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: August 07, 2006, 08:00:12 PM »

I used to imagine some scenario of Natalee at the beach, running from them, but I tend to think it was all an "indoors" confrontation.

There's just too much possibility that someone would hear SOMETHING if it happened out in the open. Certainly witnesses are scared, but that's not all of it. NO ONE seems to have seen or eavesdropped on the scene, at least not to be able to report credibly what they saw. There's a lot of apocryphal stuff out there but the sources tend to be old burned-out druggies and the like.

I think they had her in some building. I am not thinking that she ever was at any beach.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: August 07, 2006, 08:02:25 PM »

Yummy...  (is there enough for us all ? )  LOL  

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: August 07, 2006, 08:02:55 PM »

A VERY good point.

Aw shucks... I'm glad we still agree on SOMETHING!  Wink

We agree on most everything, just a little minutia where we disagree, but that does not keep me from thinking you a bright monkey and a great friend.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 07, 2006, 08:08:42 PM »

Yesterday someone posted on the front page that they wish Scared Monkeys had a Boycott Aruba t-shirt for sale at Cafepress.  So I put together this rough draft to see what you guys think.  Red said they may be able to work out something so proceeds go to Beth's foundation.  Anyway, what do you think? We would also need Beth and Dave's approval to use Natalee's photo. The front of the t-shirt would have the SM Logo.

I love this Klaasend. Please, let me know if and when they get this made so that I can order a t-shirt.

Also, just a suggestion...
Could the money go to Dave's trust fund instead of Beths? Dave's trust fund is lacking compared to Beth's. Or maybe split half to Dave and half to Beth.

God bless~

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: August 07, 2006, 08:13:05 PM »

Yummy...  (is there enough for us all ? )  LOL  

Humm, I just finished off my dayold cheese pizza. Ugh.

If it don't taste good, just add more ketchup.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: August 07, 2006, 08:13:35 PM »

Yesterday someone posted on the front page that they wish Scared Monkeys had a Boycott Aruba t-shirt for sale at Cafepress.  So I put together this rough draft to see what you guys think.  Red said they may be able to work out something so proceeds go to Beth's foundation.  Anyway, what do you think? We would also need Beth and Dave's approval to use Natalee's photo. The front of the t-shirt would have the SM Logo.

I like it, Klaas ~ I'd buy one.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.