April 25, 2024, 07:59:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police confirm bodies found near Delphi are missing teens, searching for suspect  (Read 54239 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2019, 09:19:27 PM »

https://fox59.com/2019/04/23/crime-stoppers-tip-expert-discusses-what-to-look-for-when-analyzing-delphi-sketch-audio/

Crime Stoppers tip expert discusses what to look for when analyzing Delphi sketch, audio
Posted 10:25 PM, April 23, 2019, by Mike Sullivan, Updated at 11:18PM, April 23, 2019

Tip experts with the Crime Stoppers of Central Indiana suggest people key in on the eyes, nose and jaw line of the new sketch. They said when people meet someone this is often the area of focus.

“For a lot of people, when we look at people especially in the eye, that makes a T,” Crime Stopper Director Daniel Rosenberg said.

As for the audio recording, Rosenberg suggests people listen for familiar phrase structures or pauses between words.

“Especially if you’re listening to it on a television, you might close your eyes. Sometimes that gives us a visual of who's talking," Rosenberg said. “When cases become very hard is when you don't have anything to work.”

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2019, 03:40:27 PM »

from Indiana State Police
new audio down the hill
https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.mp3

I think he says, "guys, down the hill"

Now the investigators say that this recording (allegedly from one of the girls phone is not the killer)???? This makes no sense
to me. Why did they release this information years ago after the killings and specifically stated it's from one of the girls phone.
This is bad police work IMO. And I think they are just trying to stir things up, hoping the murderer will make a mistake. Geez.
Plus, it makes no sense to me when that guy in the phone recorded by one of the girls, allegedly the murderer, never looks up
at the girls. He seems to be looking down at the ground, like he has trouble walking. I assumed or guess whatever that is because he
isn't worried that the girls will make a run for it because there is a 2nd guy there. Hence why I figured the police are now looking for
this 2nd subject, younger man. This is like Aruba all over again, shoddy police work. Geez.  I hope they figure this out so I can say I am wrong. But so far, this looks bad.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: April 25, 2019, 04:10:55 PM »

The photo: A grainy image of what police believe is a suspect in the slayings was captured by Libby on her smartphone, as he walked along the trail, head down, toward the girls. The suspect was wearing jeans, a blue jacket, a brown hoodie and a hat.

The audio: German also captured a snippet of audio on her phone of someone giving the command "Down the Hill" to the two teens. Police praised her for her foresight in capturing an image and voice that they could analyze in the search for the killer

Indiana State Police noted that because of the condition of the bridge, the man is not walking normally.

Police have said they are looking for a white man from 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-10 in height, weighing 180 to 200 pounds, with reddish-brown hair — with the description based on the image from Libby's phone.

https://news.yahoo.com/delphi-murders-apos-know-unsolved-195937774.html

1. The man said, "guys, down the hill"
meaning he is giving the commands to more than one person and odd that he calls girls "guys". To me, that indicates he
might be talking to other accomplishes.

2.  I noted the man is not walking normally, granted he is walking over wood in the ground, but I think if you watch the video closely,
or at least to me, he has an impairment to his left leg. Which is also noted by the way he looks down through the entire video.

3. What leads me to believe there is an accomplice of more than just the man in the video is the fact that he doesn't look up, as
though he doesn't have to watch the girls. He is more interested in navigating where he is walking than the girls taking off. He also
keeps his hands inside his pockets the whole time. Maybe that is because he tells the girls he has a gun, but either way he is not
worried they will run off. To me, that is why I think there is more than just him at the scene with the girls.

4. The police say they are looking for a man that fits the description that was on Libby's cell phone. That is what the police posted
of that man who has his hands in his pockets and has difficulty walking. It doesn't make any sense to me, that a man who is
having difficulty walking on those kind of railroad like ties, who has captured 2 young females, doesn't seem the least bit interested that they would flee at some point. So much so, he has his hands in his pockets (which doesn't help his balance) and he never looks
up at them. Someone who isn't worried the prey would run off is because, 1. The girls know him. 2. There is someone else there.
3. He has already murdered one of the girls.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: April 25, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »

UNION CITY, Ind. (WTHR) – The Delphi multi-agency investigative team that has been working on the murder case of Abby Williams and Libby German, confirms that they are looking into an arrest that happened in Union City.

Authorities working the case, have received multiple tips from the media and the public asking about an arrest that happened on January 8.

After reports of 46-year-old Charles Eldridge's arrest in Union City for child molestation, people quickly drew comparisons between his mugshot and the sketch of the Delphi suspect.

Authorities say they are aware of this arrest and will investigate to see if there could be any connection to the murders that occurred in Delphi on February 14, 2017.

COMPLETE COVERAGE: Delphi girls murdered
Police say it is also important for the public to know that "many similar tips and arrests of other persons alleged to be connected to the Delphi murders occur with some frequency in and outside of Indiana."

Police also want to assure the public that every tip, whether it receives media attention or not, is investigated for any possible connection to the Delphi case.

Members of the Delphi multi-agency investigative team do not speak to specific actions or steps of the ongoing investigation.

“I can promise you this, when an arrest is made of a suspect identified by the multi-agency investigative team as the alleged perpetrator of the Delphi Murders, rest assured, we will let everyone know," said Capt. Dave Bursten, the Chief Public Information Officer for the Indiana State Police.

If anyone has information on the Delphi case, contact the FBI by calling (844) 459-5786 or emailing abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

https://www.wthr.com/article/delphi-investigative-team-looking-randolph-county-arrest

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: April 25, 2019, 04:45:53 PM »

I swear, I have listened to that recording 10 times and I believe he says, "GUYS DOWN THE HILL"

I find it odd that he has his hands in his pockets. If, as the police investigators surmise, he is trying to balance himself on those rails
does not make sense to me. I use to play on railroad tracks and I never, put my hands in my pockets in order to balance.
I think the guy has some kind of grimp leg, the hands in the pockets might be because he threatened he had a gun in his pocket.
That might be determined by how the girls were murdered, shot, strangeled???
I find it odd that he says, "GUYS" when supposedly there are two young girls.
I find it odd that he told them "down the hill" meaning getting them off those tracks. Which, to me, might indicate
he is familiar with the area and had a plan on where to take them. I mean he has to have a reason or plan of where
he is going to take them and what he plans to do. Was it for murder? Was it for raping? That part we don't know, police
haven't revealed how the girls died.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2019, 05:48:04 PM »

At the link:  most recent sketch, audio and video

https://www.jconline.com/story/news/2019/05/06/delphi-murders-more-than-2-700-new-tips-past-two-weeks-after-sketch-released/1119325001/

Delphi murders: More than 2,700 new tips in past two weeks after sketch released
Dave Bangert, Lafayette Journal & CourierPublished 1:10 p.m. ET May 6, 2019

As of Monday, the task force investigating the homicides reported that they’d received more than 2,200 emails, 400 calls and another 135 calls or walk-in tips at local police departments across the state.

Police have received more than 42,000 tips since February 2017

Also as of Monday, police had not made an arrest in a case that is going on 27 months old.

On April 22, Indiana State Police released a new composite photo of asuspect, putting his age in his mid-20s to mid-30s. Images and video on Libby’s cellphone show a man walking across Monon High Bridge that day, wearing blue jeans, a blue jacket and a hat. Police also released a recording, taken from Libby’s phone, of a man saying, “Guys, down the hill” – a slightly longer clip than one released a week after the girls were killed.

As they counted the number of tips, police asked those reporting information in the case to be as specific as possible on a description of what they know; include a name and age, if possible; the person’s connection to Delphi; and contact information, so police can follow up.

► TIPS: Anyone with information about the case may call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at 844-459-5786; the Indiana State Police at 800-382-7537; the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at 765-564-2413; or by email to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2019, 04:13:49 PM »

https://www.wlfi.com/content/news/ISP-on-Delphi-killer-Somebody-may-have-already-interviewed-him-509576101.html

ISP on Delphi killer: 'Somebody may have already interviewed him'
Posted: May. 7, 2019 8:42 AM

DELPHI, Ind. (WLFI) — Monday marked two weeks since new information was released in the Delphi double homicide investigation, and State Police spoke to News 18 about the changes.

While Sgt. Kim Riley wouldn't give any more details on why police changed the sketch, he said it makes investigators feel closer to catching the killer.

"We just feel this is a more accurate account of what we believe is the possible murder suspect in this Abby and Libby case," said Riley.

However, he said police have received a lot of new information on people who live in the area since releasing the sketch. That's important, because investigators believe the killer has close ties to Delphi.

Police are still hoping for fresh tips about one piece of information released in the news conference.

"We're still looking for the car that was parked in the lot," Riley told News 18. "If somebody can give us that information, we want that information as quickly as possible."

The importance of the car also ties into why police now believe the killer is local. Riley said after reviewing many tips, investigators determined he was able to get around quickly on the day the girls were killed, and seemed to know the area.

The car would have been seen between noon and five on Feb. 13, 2017 at the old DCS parking lot, according to police. The office is on County Road 300 North near the Hoosier Heartland Highway. The building has since been demolished and the lot is vacant.

Since police believe the killer is local, and because the case has received so much of their focus over the last two years, News 18 also asked Riley if there was a chance the killer could be someone police have already interviewed.

"Somebody may have already interviewed him," said Riley. "I'm not going to say they have or have not, but there's a possibility that has happened. The person apparently gave the investigating officers the information they were looking for. We have to try to go back and check on the information that we have received."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2019, 09:58:24 PM »

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/delphi/isp-over-3-000-tips-received-in-delphi-investigation-since-new-sketch-released

ISP: Over 3,000 tips received in Delphi investigation since new sketch released
Posted: 1:10 PM, May 13, 2019
Updated: 12:10 PM, May 13, 2019

DELPHI — Indiana State Police say they have received more than 3,000 new tips in the three weeks since they released new evidence and a new sketch in the Delphi investigation.

State police also remind tipsters to remember the following when submitting tips:
•Be specific as possible to a description
•Name and age if possible
•A connection to Delphi and that person’s location or address at this time
•Leaving information on how we can contact you for possible clarification of your tip is helpful but not required

"Please remember that we are looking for information that could lead to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons who committed this crime," Indiana State Police said in their release.
Tips can remain anonymous.

If you have a tip, no matter how insignificant you feel it might be, contact us by email at abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com  or phone at 844-459-5786.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2019, 02:40:02 PM »

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/delphi/isp-were-one-tip-away-from-solving-delphi-murders

ISP: We're 'one tip away' from solving Delphi murders
Posted: 3:16 PM, May 15, 2019
Updated: 27 minutes ago

DELPHI — It's been more than two years since Liberty German and Abigail Williams were killed, but investigators continue to hold onto hope, saying they are just "one tip" away from finding their killer.

“If somebody knows something, they need to tell us," ISP Superintendent Doug Carter said. "I think they’re afraid to — it's why we have not heard yet — I think they’re afraid to.”

Carter discussed various aspects of the case, and shared many of the same sentiments he's carried over the past 27 months, in an interview with ABC News this week. One thing is certain, Carter believes that the girls' killer is watching their moves and he believes that person will slip up.

“I think the killer is following this investigation very closely," Carter said.

Remember the following things when submitting a tip:
•Be specific as possible to a description
•Name and age if possible
•A connection to Delphi and that person’s location or address at this time
•Leaving information on how we can contact you for possible clarification of your tip is helpful but not required

Tips can remain anonymous.

The reward for information leading to the arrest of the Delphi killer is now at just over $250,000.

Tip Information Contacts
e-Mail: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com
Tip Line: (844) 459-5786
Indiana State Police: (800) 382-7537
Carroll County Sheriff: (765) 564-2413
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2019, 06:51:27 PM »

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2019, 06:52:11 PM »

[img[https://i.ibb.co/NpYPMyF/Delphi.jpg[/img]
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2019, 06:52:27 PM »

https://i.ibb.co/NpYPMyF/Delphi.jpg
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2019, 06:55:10 PM »

https://ibb.co/KXCSKw1

https://ibb.co/xFKZnDW
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2019, 06:56:58 PM »

the first photo shows what might be the male from other photos standing by a tree

the second photo shows the wooden rails track the girls walked down, shown in the photo one of them took a photo of.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2019, 11:09:14 AM »

After I blew the photos up, I thought it was a hat, but it's his hair.
I'm assuming he has cut that mop of hair to change his appearance which would indicate, to me,
that he is someone that lives there, that he would be recognized. I can't tell what it is around his neck.

That guy looks like he has a mop of hair which falls into his eyes,
longer in the back.
his left hand is inside his pocket, but the right hand is holding something, you can see his finger on it.
I am assuming a gun.  Makes more sense to me why the girls didn't just run from him.

That is definitely the same man standing behind the trees/beside the road.

was he just at that location or does he go there often, so someone would know that I would think.
However, when you live in areas where it's locals living in woods like this, not everyone goes into town
but maybe once a month, they live pretty much isolated, so it's difficult if this guy is one of those people
where he is seen less often by others or these photos would be able to be seen by everyone.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2019, 05:00:14 PM »

https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3
audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKbqb_szEU
start at 39.02
the railroad in Delphi, Indiana
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: May 30, 2019, 08:11:38 AM »

The photo: A grainy image of what police believe is a suspect in the slayings was captured by Libby on her smartphone, as he walked along the trail, head down, toward the girls. The suspect was wearing jeans, a blue jacket, a brown hoodie and a hat.

The audio: German also captured a snippet of audio on her phone of someone giving the command "Down the Hill" to the two teens. Police praised her for her foresight in capturing an image and voice that they could analyze in the search for the killer

Indiana State Police noted that because of the condition of the bridge, the man is not walking normally.

Police have said they are looking for a white man from 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-10 in height, weighing 180 to 200 pounds, with reddish-brown hair — with the description based on the image from Libby's phone.

meaning he is giving the commands to more than one person and odd that he calls girls "guys". To me, that indicates he

2.  I noted the man is not walking normally, granted he is walking over wood in the ground, but I think if you watch the video closely,
or at least to me, he has an impairment to his left leg. Which is also noted by the way he looks down through the entire video.

3. What leads me to believe there is an accomplice of more than just the man in the video is the fact that he doesn't look up, as
though he doesn't have to watch the girls. He is more interested in navigating where he is walking than the girls taking off. He also
keeps his hands inside his pockets the whole time. Maybe that is because he tells the girls he has a gun, but either way he is not
worried they will run off. To me, that is why I think there is more than just him at the scene with the girls.

4. The police say they are looking for a man that fits the description that was on Libby's cell phone. That is what the police posted
of that man who has his hands in his pockets and has difficulty walking. It doesn't make any sense to me, that a man who is
having difficulty walking on those kind of railroad like ties, who has captured 2 young females, doesn't seem the least bit interested that they would flee at some point. So much so, he has his hands in his pockets (which doesn't help his balance) and he never looks
up at them. Someone who isn't worried the prey would run off is because, 1. The girls know him. 2. There is someone else there.

It is possible he use the old trick of my puppy ran down the hill can you guys help me? As soon as they are in a vulnerable position down the hill he could hold them off with a gun. Perhaps there is more video the cops have not released? I don’t know? Your theories make lots of sense.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: May 30, 2019, 08:16:24 AM »

Great work Kermit!!!  Thank you. 🙏

***Nut44x4 says: INDEED!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 08:07:54 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: June 21, 2019, 07:27:59 PM »

Video at the link

https://fox59.com/2019/06/20/family-of-delphi-murder-victims-speak-out-for-first-time-since-release-of-new-evidence/

Family of Delphi murder victims speak out for first time since release of new evidence
Posted 8:15 PM, June 20, 2019, by

DELPHI, Ind. – It's been nearly two months since Indiana State Police released new evidence in the Delphi murders investigation. For the first time, family on Thursday shared how they felt about this new direction.

On the corner of Hoosier Heartland Highway and State Road 218, Diane Erskin put up a sign that says "HOPE." It's right next to a billboard of her granddaughter Abby Williams and best friend Libby German.

"Hope waits here. That is what I really feel like," said Diane.

Diane and her husband, Eric, have been waiting more than two years to find the person who killed the girls. In 2017, they were brutally murdered while walking on the Delphi Historic Trails. Two months ago, state police released a brand new sketch of their killer, along with video and an extended audio clip.
"Surprise and all of those other emotions that swell within us," said Eric, Abby's grandfather. "We also feel confident that they are doing their job."

https://www.wlfi.com/content/news/The-Abby-and-Libby-Memorial-Park-is-one-step-closer-to-completion-511641462.html
The Abby and Libby Memorial Park is one step closer to completion
The families of Abby Williams and Libby German are fundraising for the girls' memorial park. The state of Indiana has agreed to match up to $50,000.
Posted: Jun 21, 2019 4:20 PM
Posted By: Micah Upshaw
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2019, 06:20:56 PM »

It is possible he use the old trick of my puppy ran down the hill can you guys help me? As soon as they are in a vulnerable position down the hill he could hold them off with a gun. Perhaps there is more video the cops have not released? I don’t know? Your theories make lots of sense.

Yes, that would make sense for sure. I wonder why the police are not giving more clues? OR interacting online somewhere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.