March 28, 2024, 12:29:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brandon Williams 33 @ 05/18/2013 missing Nashville, TN  (Read 3746 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: May 19, 2016, 02:05:32 PM »

Alias Brenden, Will, Hoss

Date of Birth: 01/10/1980

Date Missing: 05/18/2013

Age at time of disappearance: 33

City Missing From: Nashville

State Missing From: TN

Race: White

Height: 6'

Weight: 180 lbs

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Complexion: Dark

Identifying Characteristics: Brandon has scaring on his upper lip and scars visible on his head if shaved from a childhood pitbull attack. According to the family, he has several tattoos: pot leaves on the top of his back, a scorpion on his left calf, and a blue star under his left arm. There may be another tattoo above his waistline. One of his index fingers is shorter than the other. He has had his nose broken. He has pins in his left foot due to a fall.

Circumstances of Disappearance: Brandon left Salt Lake City, Utah on Friday May 17th 2013 via Greyhound bus. He was on his way back to Key West, FL. The last contact with his family was on May 18th from Nashville, TN. He contacted both his best friend and his roommate at that time. He was due to arrive in Key West on Monday May 20th. The bus came and went, he was not and has not made contact since May 18th, 2013. The family states he could be living a homeless lifestyle due to his medical condition.

Medical Conditions: He suffers from epilepsy and has grand mal seizures.

Investigative Agency: Metro Nashville Police Department

Agency Phone: (615) 862-7843
http://projectjason.org/forums/topic/3951-missing-man-brandon-williams-tn-5182013/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 01:06:03 PM »

http://www.nashville.gov/News-Media/News-Article/ID/4090/Detectives-Seek-Publics-Assistance-in-Locating-Missing-Person-Brandon-Williams

Detectives Seek Public's Assistance in Locating Missing Person Brandon Williams

STILL MISSING as of:                                                         
May 28, 2015

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Detectives are asking for the public’s assistance in locating missing person Brandon Williams, 35, who was last contacted by his family in Nashville in May 2013.

Williams, who was homeless, received money in Nashville on May 18, 2013 that had been wired to him from his sister in Ephraim, Utah.  She reported him missing to the Ephraim Police Department five day later after she failed to hear from him.  In Nashville, Williams purchased a bus ticket for Key West, Florida, but failed to get on board.  Nashville missing person detectives were just notified of his disappearance last month.

Williams is white, six feet tall and weighs 155 pounds.  He has scars on his upper lip and scalp and tattoos on his upper back and left calf.  Anyone who has information regarding William’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Emergency Communication Center at 615-862-8600.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 07:56:50 AM »

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/23361/8/   (NAMUS)

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.