April 23, 2024, 07:23:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Psychics give their input ?  (Voting closed: June 23, 2005, 09:25:52 PM)
Yes they should - 32 (97%)
Not at all - 1 (3%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonder if Psychic Sylvia Brown has any info about case !.  (Read 15027 times)
Soly
Scared Monkey

« on: June 23, 2005, 09:25:52 PM »

Idea Would be interesting and probably helpful to hear what some respected Psychics have to say about this incident !..God Bless Natalee and hope they find her soon !.

Live and let live.. Be always nice !.
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 10:46:51 PM »

I absolutely agree Soly,  I've gone to her website and checked to see if she possibly had something to say, but found nothing.  I think she is probably the only psychic I would believe.
Soly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 10:24:54 AM »

Quote from: "Bamagal73"
I absolutely agree Soly,  I've gone to her website and checked to see if she possibly had something to say, but found nothing.  I think she is probably the only psychic I would believe.
I am really dumbfounded i didn't think of going to her website and checking it myself YIKES !... Kind of surprising there is nothing there about Natalee... I would think Mrs. Brown would be on the first plain to Aruba to help this family.. or any well respected psychic.. after all it would not only help the family but it would put a positive mark on their willingness and capability !.. Unless... they dont watch the news and have no clue how hard this family is suffering !..  Wink ( I chose Sylvia as reference as i trully like her and her teachings ).

Live and let live.. Be always nice !.
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 10:35:37 AM »

I saw Sylvia Brown on Larry King with a few other psychics about a year ago..

She was nervous and pulling things out of her asz. I bought one of her books when I was younger called "the other side"

it's fun to read goofy things like that, but she is a flat out shyster.

she goes on montel every month, I could do her job.
All I would have to do is tell people "your loved one is on the other side, she/he watches over you all the time don't worry"

thats basically what she says.... sometimes she guesses...example:  " did he wear glasses and a hat" ?? if she was psychic she wouldn't have to ask...

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
sailorsmoon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 02:45:48 PM »

Well, I do think Sylvia Browne has some talents, but she's far from infallible.  

If you want to hear what she has to say about this case, you may have to start collecting money to pay her the $400 per call for her to tell you what she senses.  Sorry, but that is the way it is.  This is a highly publicized case and unless she's getting some strong signal, she is not going to go public and risk being wrong.
Nova
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 07:14:23 PM »

IWAS HOPING THE FAMILY WOULD CONTACT NOREEN RAINER, I THINK SHE IS BETTER THAN SYLVIA BROWNE...SHE WAS THE ONE THAT JACKIE PETERSON CONTACTED WHEN LACI WENT MISSING AND SHE SAID SCOTT DID IT....IF THE FAMILY WOULD SEND NOREEN SOMETHING OF NATALEE'S IM SURE THEY WOULD FIND HER...ANYWAYS..THATS MY TWO CENTS...
   PRAYERS  FOR NATALEE'S FAMILY.....NOVA
LadyBug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 10:35:21 PM »

If there are any physics out there who have a clue, they should step forward and give out information!  I have not heard of 1 physic coming forward in this case.  All the mumbo jumbo written on their web sites is just that... mumbo jumbo.

If we could depend on physics, then surely one would have stepped forward in time for those 3 little boys to be pulled from the trunk of that abandoned car!  yea, right

JMO

JMO
Cerulean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 05:28:57 AM »

I've been waiting for her to come on Montel, but it seems Montel didn't play for the first three days of this week, which is strange.  I figure she'll have to address the question.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.