April 18, 2024, 08:43:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brian Barton msg 3/10/2005 Federal Way, WA - Remains Found  (Read 1734 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: August 02, 2017, 01:59:30 PM »

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/a...e164873697.html

Federal Way man went missing in 2005. His remains were found during cleanup at a church

AUGUST 01, 2017 5:16 PM

Federal Way police have recovered the remains of a man missing there since 2005.

The remains of Brian Roy Barton were found at Evergreen Bible Chapel, 34030 21st Avenue Southwest, on Saturday when church volunteers were clearing shrubbery, police spokeswoman Cathy Schrock wrote in a news release.

Barton’s girlfriend reported him missing on March 10, 2005, Schrock wrote. Police were never able to find viable leads in his disappearance.

Barton’s remains were found within a mile of his former apartment. King County medical examiners confirmed the identity of the remains.

“The Federal Way Police Department wishes to express our deepest condolences to Brian’s parents, other family members and friends that have endured the loss of Brian,” Schrock wrote. “We hope that the discovery of Brian’s remains will bring some closure for his loved ones.”

Sad RIP Brian...you can go home now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 02:00:37 PM »

I was sure we had him listed here, but I can't find his thread.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.