April 27, 2024, 12:40:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 277922 times)
Ocicat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2005, 12:40:17 AM »

Quote from: "Ocicat"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Ocicat -- thanks, that was the one show I had not tried for the video.

I did watch it. I am baffled.

I think Beth Twitty looks abosolutely exhausted and at her wit's end. I did not hear her say that she had any facts to back up her claim that Natalee was kidnapped -- I heard her say often that she 'felt', 'knew', had 'intuition' but nothing that makes me believe she has real information.

Just my take on things - I hope I am misinterpreting, but to me she just looked like a desperate mother grasping at straws. (I really, really hope I'm wrong.)

I am going back to review it. Why did I think it came through as based on fact? Maybe I am exhausted!

Ok-- I took another look. I think what I had originally said I got out of the  video and what I still found credible in reviewing it, is her statement that other people are involved, not just the ones locked up. I thought she was pretty clear that she could not disclose all she knew about that. The kidnapping part seemed more speculative. And you are right-- she looks absolutely exhausted, especially when you compare her to the recent photo they flashed of her at N's graduation.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2005, 12:40:40 AM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "KKM"
Messed up my last post.

I think this fool from Dan's page was just so excited that he thought he had "inside information" that he couldn't pass up the opportunity.

And here I was just bragging on the fact that there are very few rumors going around town.  Shame on me!

I agree, KKM. And this person supposedly got this information, what? Third hand or fourth hand?

The Riehlworld poster said he heard it from his uncle, who heard it from histailor, who heard it from the mayor of Birmingham.
    And if you believe that, there's a bridge I have for sale...

On second thought, the Mayor of Birmingham is no more capable of keeping his mouth shut than is Dee Fine!

(Just thought I would stir the pot with that one.)

Then you'd think he'd have told the press instead of his tailor!!! Does the mayor like tv face time? Seriously, this is too silly for words.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2005, 12:40:54 AM »

Ok coco, I think I take your advice Wink

G'nite all see you later..... I`m sure in a couple of hours Embarassed

Wink

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2005, 12:41:25 AM »

I think Beth Twitty looks abosolutely exhausted and at her wit's end. I did not hear her say that she had any facts to back up her claim that Natalee was kidnapped -- I heard her say often that she 'felt', 'knew', had 'intuition' but nothing that makes me believe she has real information.

Just my take on things - I hope I am misinterpreting, but to me she just looked like a desperate mother grasping at straws. (I really, really hope I'm wrong.)

Now, I don't want to piss anyone off, but I haven't seen that woman break since the get go...how can she be strong??? This is what I can't believe! Is it her religious faith that has kept her strong???

I am not a religious person so I can't understand her strength in all of this. She has held up tremendously ever since she arrived on Aruba. Someone help me understand this behaviour by Mrs. Hollaway/Twitty.

I watched her on CNN tonight, with a cameraman in the back of her car...she is driving around the island!!! She dropped a person off/or picked someone up at the airport there. Answered her cell phone, told her TUG, I love you...and all the while she seemed just too much together.

I'm not running her down, but I guess I don't understand the strength and courage she is showing in all of this....

Shocked
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2005, 12:42:20 AM »

my did we not close early tonite.  makes it hard to read the thoughts from prev string.   i had not heard the story of the chaperones learning natalee was hanging out with a dealer.    as i was saying.  remember the rumor about natalee being seen in the marriott eating with a "very dark guy" (nigerian?) and a "light one" drug dealer?  this was off the radio the same day as the stories of the hysterical woman on the Marriott beach and the hysterical woman in front of HI taken away by two guys.  no, joran and the kalpoes do not meet the dealer profile.  did you see deepak's room?  meticulous.  greta is so nosy.  not a dope smoker either.   just can't get my head around these boys as criminals.  as far as i can go is stupid accident  don't think timeline is right for their drugging her for sexual purposes.  mother says like 11 joran called for a lift.  they had to drive out from downtown to joran's get him and come back to the club.   i bet the what time did you pick up joran vs wht time paul picked up joran is one of the contradictions.  i bet the kalpoes picked up joran later because paul had to go to sleep first bfore they could sneak out.  i imagine the kalpoes would have gone to the bar too.  i  liked the mother's detail of deepak's meticulousness with his car precluded him parking it downtown where it might get scratched and the skirts made it too low to go on the bad roads at the lighhouse   now did joran have to call dad to get home after whatever happened?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2005, 12:43:23 AM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Chloe:

Here's the link to the Beth Twitty interview.  If anyone notices a transcript of the interview up on Fox, let me know.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160486,00.html

I can't find it Nancy, not coming up for me anyway? No interview on this url you posted

I just went there, it's there. But, because Fox has so much crap going on it's hard to find...Go to the far right/top and look for a box that says "FREE VIDEO EXCLUSIVE FROM FOX NEWS" just beneath that heading is a picture of Beth Holloway and a link to the video.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2005, 12:44:22 AM »

I am going back to review it. Why did I think it came through as based on fact? Maybe I am exhausted!

Ok-- I took another look. I think what I had originally said I got out of the  video and what I still found credible in reviewing it, is her statement that other people are involved, not just the ones locked up. I thought she was pretty clear that she could not disclose all she knew about that. The kidnapping part seemed more speculative. And you are right-- she looks absolutely exhausted, especially when you compare her to the recent photo they flashed of her at N's graduation.

All the mothers look exhausted...but after going and thinkig the wrong path, I got the impression that a: Beth has the power to influence the Arubian LE directly. b: She seem to know some inside information, perhaps powers to be or local people with special information has divulge something that makes her so sure ont certain things she is saying.
c: So far all the suspect she had called for are not in Jail.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2005, 12:45:00 AM »

Did anyone ever post photos of Lorenzo?  I was following things closely a few days ago, though, for some reason couldn't post again until today.  Remember the discussion about Lorenzo, but never saw photos.
Ocicat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2005, 12:45:21 AM »

Now, I don't want to piss anyone off, but I haven't seen that woman break since the get go...how can she be strong??? This is what I can't believe! Is it her religious faith that has kept her strong???

I am not a religious person so I can't understand her strength in all of this. She has held up tremendously ever since she arrived on Aruba. Someone help me understand this behaviour by Mrs. Hollaway/Twitty.

I watched her on CNN tonight, with a cameraman in the back of her car...she is driving around the island!!! She dropped a person off/or picked someone up at the airport there. Answered her cell phone, told her TUG, I love you...and all the while she seemed just too much together.

I'm not running her down, but I guess I don't understand the strength and courage she is showing in all of this....

Shocked

I identify with her presentation. She looks like she is a mother who is absolutely driven to find her daughter and is running herself down in the process. I think I would do the same. I would not be able to stop looking and hunting until I collapsed. Every cell in my body would be directed toward my mission and I would probably not be able to eat or sleep.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2005, 12:46:24 AM »

Messed up my last post.

I think this fool from Dan's page was just so excited that he thought he had "inside information" that he couldn't pass up the opportunity.

And here I was just bragging on the fact that there are very few rumors going around town.  Shame on me!

yeah, probably
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2005, 12:47:31 AM »

Quote from: "luna"
bendex wrote:
THANKS GUYS FOR FILLING ME IN
WOW THIS HEAVY , WE FINALLY HAVE A MOTIVE.

waaaay back at 10:34

Could someone pls explain this??? I had to work late...

thanks a mil....

hallucinating.  there is not apparent motive (except sex).  also, where is the kidnapping?
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2005, 12:48:04 AM »

Wonderwoman, maybe it is true. . .after all, Mrs. Twitty today stated that she thinks Natalee is kidnapped, didn't she?  I didn't hear it myself, but plan to watch the H&C rerun.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2005, 12:48:09 AM »

Quote from: "bluebob"
Did anyone ever post photos of Lorenzo?  I was following things closely a few days ago, though, for some reason couldn't post again until today.  Remember the discussion about Lorenzo, but never saw photos.

no lorenzo (yet) but here's a better one of MickeyD's in Oranjstead
http://clark.carthage.edu/food/images/mcdonalds/P1010258.JPG

think positive
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2005, 12:48:57 AM »

The detainment of paul van der sloot is headline news on the dutch newspapers they quote judge of suspect suspected of murder

source www.telgraaf.nl
          www.nos.nl

Only the facts
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2005, 12:49:31 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Messed up my last post.

yeah, probably

plus, i can easily believe that word can spread in a town like that....B'ham is kind of like its own small island in a way I would reckon

think positive
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2005, 12:50:20 AM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
OMG...I did it again..the refresh thing while you guys were already in a new post..... Confused

Well, me too Hannie.  I went to get a cup of coffee and when I came back everyone was gone.   Took my coffeebreak in the last thread Confused
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2005, 12:51:00 AM »

I have a question for anyone that understands Aruban law.  Now that they have decided to hold PVDS for another 48 hours, can he be interrigated durring this time?  I know they interrigated him for 6 hours first...just wondering what happens the next 48?
Ocicat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2005, 12:51:23 AM »

She says very emphatically that she 'knows' things, but I did not hear it as knowing as in having proof. As I said, just how I interpreted things. She said she 'knew' that first night and the next morning that Joran's dad 'knew' something, and when she met him again she had 'proof' -- but the way she says it does not sound convincing to me that she's speaking about objective truth or knowing - more like her intuition. She says the FBI are keeping her informed, so it's easy to take a leap that they've given her some hard core 'facts', but I can't quite take that leap.

Oh I agree it is not objective truth. I was struck by how she said she had "proof" in her meeting with him the night before and, in fact, he was arrested the next day. That was the part I found personally convincing that the Dad is involved.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2005, 12:51:42 AM »

Shocked

I identify with her presentation. She looks like she is a mother who is absolutely driven to find her daughter and is running herself down in the process. I think I would do the same. I would not be able to stop looking and hunting until I collapsed. Every cell in my body would be directed toward my mission and I would probably not be able to eat or sleep.

Ohh, I totally agree, I don't think I would be able to stop looking, searching...BUT...I haven't seen this woman break down ONCE?? How is it that somebody is that strong??? Is it the religious part that keeps her strong? Why isn't it that she has not broken in front of the camera's. Thhis is the part that baffles me. I wouldn't be able to talk to a camera without breaking down.
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2005, 12:52:09 AM »

Good Night. Let Natalee come home today..............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.