April 27, 2024, 04:06:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 277942 times)
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: June 24, 2005, 10:25:10 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "momto5"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "momto5"
<<<Anyway, my posting is on another girl that got missing ala bugeye runaway bride Wilkins.  I just wanna know the name so I can do some searching.>>>

Jennifer Wilbanks

Hey! Don't pin Jennifer Wilbanks on us, shes from Georgia! LOL
she looks like this------> Shocked

lmao I know ewww someone was just asking for the name. She scares me.

You should have seen Jay Leno the other nite, he took snippets from Katie Courics Interview and added in himself to aske her ?'s like

"How long have your eyes been crazy like that", and the camera shows her saying "since birth"

OMG, it was soooo funny!

I legitimately think she has a thyroid problem.  That would cause all her "crazyness" that she kind of hinted to on her Katie Couric interview
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: June 24, 2005, 10:25:13 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
What is the name again of the man who is missing?

something like renee hanneman

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: June 24, 2005, 10:26:24 AM »

Quote from: "la_cavalière"
Did anyone see the beads of sweat rolling down PvdS's forehead during Greta's interview? Do houses have air conditioning in Aruba?  

True, camera lights are very hot... and he would naturally have been nervous, guilty or not. Plus his English isn't nearly as good as Anita's.

THey said on FOX that his English was very poor because it was his fourth language.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: June 24, 2005, 10:26:45 AM »

I do now know but what do you all think of sensationalist reporter becoming part of the story?    I have a little trouble with that.  

Jeez! For the last few days I have mentioned this on a number occaisions -There is something very inappropriate about greta's involvement - not that I am against her breaking the case but using the 'journalist' MO to facilitate a meeting of the 2 families - perhaps taping it - by her own admission being debriefed after - she has become part of the story - maybe this is the future of journalism - if it isn't already the case - but she has surely taken this to new heights.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: June 24, 2005, 10:27:50 AM »

Investigative reporters have long become involved in situations in order to break open crimes.
someone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: June 24, 2005, 10:28:04 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I completely missed anything about a new person missing.  Is this different than the guy they found decapitated?  I'm not picking on Aruba, but for a place that publicizes low crime these are awful things that keep happening while Aruba is in the spotlight
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: June 24, 2005, 10:28:44 AM »

Rene Van Heyningen was the man who was beheaded.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: June 24, 2005, 10:28:47 AM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
I just heard a former FBI agent on FOX say that it will be at least a week to ten days more before we know anything solid?????

waiting for lab work?
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: June 24, 2005, 10:28:47 AM »

It is the Gomez name.  He has been missing for several days.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: June 24, 2005, 10:29:10 AM »

Investigative reporters have long become involved in situations in order to break open crimes.

A lot of them are lawyers,,,

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: June 24, 2005, 10:29:51 AM »

i m leaving for aruba tommorrow morn and dont know how long i can stay on.. my house is ramshackled and i still have some packing to do.. but if i find out anything down there i will check in with you guys to confirm anything that might be under the radar screen...

ONLY THE FACTS..

+++

bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: June 24, 2005, 10:29:57 AM »

I think Greta's involvement is great for the case. She is knowledgeable in this area and provides great support for BHT and the family. She is a great journalist because she gets to the bottom and gets the scoop no one else can get. I bet CNN is dying knowing that FOX is getting all this inside info and all they can get is a false report of a confession.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #552 on: June 24, 2005, 10:30:23 AM »

Steve Gomez, if I recall correctly. Definitely last  name Gomez.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: June 24, 2005, 10:30:50 AM »

Quote from: "someone"

I completely missed anything about a new person missing.  Is this different than the guy they found decapitated?  I'm not picking on Aruba, but for a place that publicizes low crime these are awful things that keep happening while Aruba is in the spotlight

yeah after i said renee hanneman, i remember it was sergio gomes.. but my post did not go through appearntly...

+++

Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: June 24, 2005, 10:31:38 AM »

Quote from: "sandy"
I do now know but what do you all think of sensationalist reporter becoming part of the story?    I have a little trouble with that.  

Jeez! For the last few days I have mentioned this on a number occaisions -There is something very inappropriate about greta's involvement - not that I am against her breaking the case but using the 'journalist' MO to facilitate a meeting of the 2 families - perhaps taping it - by her own admission being debriefed after - she has become part of the story - maybe this is the future of journalism - if it isn't already the case - but she has surely taken this to new heights.

I agree, I think it's totally out of line.  Her intrusions could prove detrimental to the case.
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: June 24, 2005, 10:32:10 AM »

Quote from: "someone"

yeah after i said renee hanneman, i remember it was sergio gomes.. but my post did not go through appearntly...

Sergio Gomez is the one who's missing.

Rene Van Heyningen is the one who was decapitated.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:05 AM »

ella, i dont think anyone cares about the case at this point.. there is a chance that natalee is still alive and find her is the number one priority...

+++

la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:05 AM »

I am amazed that Greta could waltz into Aruba and so easily get interviews with the van der Sloots and with Mrs. Kalpoe, as well as other key people. Greta said they just knocked on Mrs. Kalpoe's door and she seemed eager to talk. And none of these people probably know who she is.

What have the dozens of other journalists been doing in Aruba for the past three weeks, sipping pina coladas on the beach???
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: June 24, 2005, 10:33:15 AM »

Greta was an attorney I think she knows her boundaries. She's not a typical nosy reporter she is a political analyst and a very smart cookie... shes not tampering with evidence, just giving people the opportunity to talk... shes not chasing them down the road they are voluntarily talking
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: June 24, 2005, 10:34:15 AM »

ella, i dont think anyone cares about the case at this point.. there is a chance that natalee is still alive and find her is the number one priority...

I agree.... main priority is to find natalee, the rest is secondary
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.