April 26, 2024, 11:14:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 277913 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: June 24, 2005, 11:37:25 AM »

Quote from: "mojo"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
as to the charge of ambulance chasing -

Greta Van Susteren's law firm, Coale and Van Susteren, has been named in news reports as having contacted families of ValuJet crash victims.

the firm was censured twice for ambulance chasing!

But, was she suspected of ambulance chasing?  Give me the low down on any large, even respected law firm and we'll all see charges of all kinds in every direction.

she was a partner, wasn't she?

There are many partners in all law firms.  I suspect she's a managing partner, not just a partner.  I suggest you go do research on any large law firm and look up their profiles.  There are suits filed against them all the time.
MissyRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: June 24, 2005, 11:39:45 AM »

I think the dad is how Joran got home from the beach that night.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:18 AM »

I really think some of you have a much to cynical attitude about NH and her family.  I don't believe that she was a perfect person with no flaws, but I don't remember anyone saying that either.  Everyone makes mistakes for whatever reason, and Natalee was probably not any different.

At this point their is a wide variety of possiblities open.  But some of them ,like just wunderin's theroy for example, are really out there in terms of plausibility. She may not have been the perfect child, but come on. Not very many women I know go out and have sex with four people and do drugs all in the same night.  It could certainly have happened I'm sure, but I don't think it's very likely.  Plus, most of the evidence is against it anyways.  Both of the brothers say Natalee never spoke to them and most of the speculation I've heard has steve croes being very limited in his involvment.  I wouldn't be surprised if she did something with Joran, but to suggest she was with all four guys willingly like some people have is ridiculous.  

Another thing is this, if Natalee was such a bad person like your post makes her out to be, then why are her friends defending her? Hell, most of the girls I can remember acting like that in High School weren't very popular and they certainly wouldn't have received this sort of support had something come up to challnege their characters.  Everyone who knows Natalee has said the same thing, she was level-head, nice, and a bit naive.  Everything we know about this girl points in the opposite direction of what your post has made her out to be.

Oh and about her eyes looking sad, give me a break!  She looks perfectly content in all of those pictures.  

Believe me, If I see some evidence suggesting that she wasn't she did the sort of stuff your post mentioned, then I'll believe you.  But until then try to base your speculations on facts, and not just your cynical outlook on teenagers.  Believe it or not their are quite a few of them who are just like
natalees friends have made her out to be.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:45 AM »

New poll about Depak emails.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=293
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:46 AM »

Greta Van Susteren's law firm, Coale and Van Susteren, has been named in news reports as having contacted families of ValuJet crash victims.

But, was she suspected of ambulance chasing?  Give me the low down on any large, even respected law firm and we'll all see charges of all kinds in every direction.

There are many partners in all law firms.  I suspect she's a managing partner, not just a partner.  I suggest you go do research on any large law firm and look up their profiles.  There are suits filed against them all the time.

this is not any large law firm - this was two managing partners -- greta and her husband. coale and van susteren

The state of the condition insults my intuition
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #645 on: June 24, 2005, 11:41:08 AM »

has it ever been  verified what natalee was drinking? in the heat - she was small - alchohol poisoning is not out of the question

Hi mojo!! Very Happy
Wow , what a twist in events, not sure I'm buying everything though
I do believe she was drinking ( who wouldn't) and I had a friend in University who did die of alcohol poisoning, its possible but why would they not go for help it could be easily proven.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: June 24, 2005, 11:41:34 AM »

There are many partners in all law firms.  I suspect she's a managing
partner, not just a partner.  I suggest you go do research on any large law firm and look up their profiles.  There are suits filed against them all the time.

Respectfully, why does this matter?

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Debatl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #647 on: June 24, 2005, 11:41:36 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160602,00.html

monkeys, monkeys, monkeys everywhere
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #648 on: June 24, 2005, 11:42:20 AM »

I am curious why no one brings up the issue of Deepak's mother Nadira, not being able to visit him but able to visit Satish.

Through all the little pieces we get, I found that to really be interesting.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: June 24, 2005, 11:43:00 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "momto5"

I havent read anywhere hes been charged but is being held under suspicion as the other suspects are. Also I think he appears nervous bc he has alot to lose, his family, job, reputation, freedom. He is a grown man with life exp and knows the implication of being convicted. The other boys are  younger with their lives ahead of them. Maybe not realizing the prison they are in might be their home for a long time if something doesnt happen soon. Makes sense to me why hes nervous.

I think in Joran's sick, demented mind, this gives him street cred amongst his wannabe gangsta friends.

What wannabe gangsta and street cred?

Do I have to sit here, yet again and explain over and over what a misconception that is?

Seriously, take a plane, come to Los Angeles. I will personally drive you around during your visit, through all of southern california because pehaps in "small" town USA (I now realize) you are not accustomed to what most kids these days are into.

::thinking maybe you missed my whole slang and hand sign class in here:::

That is why the forum sometimes breaks out into "homie" etc lol

Thanks Caligirl, I wasnt gonna respond since I too have seen these gansta signs in my own home and know they come from MTV and whatnot lol. If I at anytime felt they were grang related I might have to beat my child, but he makes those gestures too, and I know all in all hes just a dumb teenage kid.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: June 24, 2005, 11:43:29 AM »

I am curious why no one brings up the issue of Deepak's mother Nadira, not being able to visit him but able to visit Satish.

I thought she wasn't able to visit Deepak?
AZsunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: June 24, 2005, 11:44:09 AM »

No problem with breaking the news but what agenda is being pushed?  The Mansur family is know for money laudering and smuggling.  If Greta is unaware of this, from her FBI informants then .. well I guess one story before the other...

http://www.publicintegrity.org/report.aspx?aid=355&sid=100[/quote]

maybe mansur is a fellow scientologist?  sorry for posting this[/quote]

Question I missed something,what is the Mansur connection to this?? Question
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: June 24, 2005, 11:45:47 AM »

Me too,I have been to busy lastnight and today to catch up but it doesn't make sense that the boys are not involved.
Why would Joran hurt her if she was willing, or if it was an accident why not confess it can be proven.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: June 24, 2005, 11:46:32 AM »

Quote from: "cancon"
I think Mr. VDS was the one Joran called for help

I think Mr. VDS made up the alibi

Thats what I think
MissyRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: June 24, 2005, 11:47:14 AM »

DT- I agree with your statements. But on the other hand her parents need to remember to do that. Throwing stones at a boy who had snuck out and obviously got himself into trouble, also.  I think the point is no one is perfect. Not the teenage girl who "got lost in paradise" and not the teenage boy who "lost" her. And not the parents for believing they raised smart, responsible, young adults.

Just my opinion. Just my point of view.
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #655 on: June 24, 2005, 11:47:16 AM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"
has it ever been  verified what natalee was drinking? in the heat - she was small - alchohol poisoning is not out of the question

Hi mojo!! Very Happy
Wow , what a twist in events, not sure I'm buying everything though
I do believe she was drinking ( who wouldn't) and I had a friend in University who did die of alcohol poisoning, its possible but why would they not go for help it could be easily proven.

hey roxy - and the problem is that the symptoms of alchohol poisoning would not seem alarming i suspect. it would just appear that she passed out.  but it certainly would not explain a cover up to me. why not call medical help?

sadly, i have to agree that it's probably more sinister than simple alchohol poisoning, unless he was afraid about being out without his parents knowing and he was involved sexually....admittedly that wouldn't look too good, but being under suspicion of murder....

The state of the condition insults my intuition
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: June 24, 2005, 11:47:24 AM »

No visitor except for minors....Deepak is 21 so she can't see him. Mr. Green

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 24, 2005, 11:47:27 AM »

Quote from: "MissyRose"
I think the dad is how Joran got home from the beach that night.

I think so too.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: June 24, 2005, 11:47:34 AM »

Quote from: "Scott"

I havent read anywhere hes been charged but is being held under suspicion as the other suspects are. Also I think he appears nervous bc he has alot to lose, his family, job, reputation, freedom. He is a grown man with life exp and knows the implication of being convicted. The other boys are  younger with their lives ahead of them. Maybe not realizing the prison they are in might be their home for a long time if something doesnt happen soon. Makes sense to me why hes nervous.

I think in Joran's sick, demented mind, this gives him street cred amongst his wannabe gangsta friends.

What wannabe gangsta and street cred?

Do I have to sit here, yet again and explain over and over what a misconception that is?

Seriously, take a plane, come to Los Angeles. I will personally drive you around during your visit, through all of southern california because pehaps in "small" town USA (I now realize) you are not accustomed to what most kids these days are into.

::thinking maybe you missed my whole slang and hand sign class in here:::

That is why the forum sometimes breaks out into "homie" etc lol

Thanks Caligirl, I wasnt gonna respond since I too have seen these gansta signs in my own home and know they come from MTV and whatnot lol. If I at anytime felt they were grang related I might have to beat my child, but he makes those gestures too, and I know all in all hes just a dumb teenage kid.

Thanks Momto5!!!!!!!

Seriously though, and I mean this int he best way, by being on this board, I learned how different everywhere in the US is etc. How many people are oblivious to this being a huge "subculture" or "fasiontrend" in the US.

Generally speaking, at least from my own experience, real "ganstas" typically try to do a little more blending these days trying to not bring to much attention to themselves. Clothes, signs etc seem to just be a fab going on, just like during the early 90's Grunge (looking sloppy, wearing flannels, looking greasy and unshowered) was in the thing. lol
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #659 on: June 24, 2005, 11:48:56 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"

No visitor except for minors....Deepak is 21 so she can't see him. Mr. Green

Diva, Satish is 18, not a minor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.