April 27, 2024, 06:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 277962 times)
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 24, 2005, 12:52:16 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Teo"
Quote from: "iquitos"
fm top 95.1 aruba

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

For those who can understand papiamento or just want lo listen (because sometimes they are commenting in english or passing certains parts of FOX news in english) or you just want to try some of the other radios of Aruba to see if one of them are transmitting in english..

Go to www.arubadag.com and in the upperright menu you can choose 7 arubian radiostatiosn to listen LIVE or chosse TeleAruba to watch arubian television (most of the time it would be better to choose one of the 7 arubian radios...I personnaly recommend Top 95.)

So one more time... www.arubadag.com and then make a choice which arubian radio you want to listen.

Arrow TEO THANX!!!   Question
WHICH STATION IS 101 on dag, if you know????

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

Teo

Hi Friend of monkey

as far as I know 101 is a DJ on Top 95.

as far as I know 101 is NOT a radiostation. If I am mistaken som e arubian must correct me now.

Hope this information was helpfull.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: June 24, 2005, 12:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "gaijin"
Not to suggest that I dont appreciate our current on line Arubian posters, but does anyone know why we seem to have lost AmericaninAruba and NativeLingo? Seems like its going on a week now. Not on in the evenings either.

NativeLingo is on vacation.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 24, 2005, 12:53:04 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Okay, let me get this straight. This morning, an Aruban spokesperson implies that there is reason to believe Natalee is alive. Last night, Mariane Croes, another Aruban spokesperson, tells Larry King that Paulus, Joran, and the Kalpoes are being held on "suspicion of premeditated murder."
   Which is it?
 well, since natalee is missing, the prosecution has to assume the worst and justify holding the suspects by accusing them of the worst imaginable crimes in the case (accessory to murder, manslaughter, kidnapping).  notice there is no rape charge for example, no abandonment charge.  my feeling is that the prosecutor is fishing.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 24, 2005, 12:53:22 PM »

Not to suggest that I dont appreciate our current on line Arubian posters, but does anyone know why we seem to have lost AmericaninAruba and NativeLingo? Seems like its going on a week now. Not on in the evenings either.

Arubagirl said last night that NativeLingo was on vacation.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: June 24, 2005, 12:53:25 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Speculation. Speculation. If DNA evidence indicated that Natalee was in either of the VDS cars, then that would require an explanation. A BIG EXPLANATION. And maybe that was why the police took PVDS into custody. Anita VDS said that the authorities had had the two vehicles for "several days." This could be a MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, if true. And, althought PVDS was questioned earlier, this time he is being detained and the VDS household is boarded up. Perhaps they are expecting storm weather.

I'm certain I saw a report last week that stated that trace "evidence" from one of the cars was sent to the Netherlands for DNA testing..
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 24, 2005, 12:53:49 PM »

TX EquuSearch Update

The remainder of the group of 17 team members will be in the air at 1:30PM CDT (less than 2 hours from now).  They're flying commercial to Aruba to join Tim Miller and his two associates there now.  

The three cadaver dogs are on this flight.

Among the group going today are seven divers, and it is rumored that Gene Ralston, a side-scan sonar operator who worked some of the San Francisco Bay searches for Laci Peterson, will also join the TES team.

A dozen NBA and NFL basketball and football stars are planning to fly down to Aruba in coming days to highlight the TES efforts on Natalee's behalf.  No names have been released yet, but I'll let y'all know what I hear
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: June 24, 2005, 12:54:12 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

NativeLingo is on vacation.

Ahh, OK. TKS. I was concerned.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: June 24, 2005, 12:54:29 PM »

B-B-Q got  too hot!

peace to all
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 24, 2005, 12:55:08 PM »

Speculation. Speculation. If DNA evidence indicated that Natalee was in either of the VDS cars, then that would require an explanation. A BIG EXPLANATION. And maybe that was why the police took PVDS into custody. Anita VDS said that the authorities had had the two vehicles for "several days." This could be a MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, if true. And, althought PVDS was questioned earlier, this time he is being detained and the VDS household is boarded up. Perhaps they are expecting storm weather.

I'm certain I saw a report last week that stated that trace "evidence" from one of the cars was sent to the Netherlands for DNA testing..

It turned out not to be blood. That's why you haven't heard anything more.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 24, 2005, 12:55:20 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Okay, let me get this straight. This morning, an Aruban spokesperson implies that there is reason to believe Natalee is alive. Last night, Mariane Croes, another Aruban spokesperson, tells Larry King that Paulus, Joran, and the Kalpoes are being held on "suspicion of premeditated murder."
   Which is it?
 well, since natalee is missing, the prosecution has to assume the worst and justify holding the suspects by accusing them of the worst imaginable crimes in the case (accessory to murder, manslaughter, kidnapping).  notice there is no rape charge for example, no abandonment charge.  my feeling is that the prosecutor is fishing.

Yes and I think they may be reading our message boards too much!!

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 24, 2005, 12:55:29 PM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1am.

Well, if Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1 am, then why should we even BELIEVE that PVDS was seen there at 3 am?

That post supposedly came from someone in MB. My point: was it to put PVdS at that location at 3 AM the morning NH went missing? To imply that PVdS was picking up Joran or something else?

I think it goes to what CaliGirl is saying about the kidnap and there being more....

Something I mentioned early this AM, does anyoone know anything about the cases PVdS has ruled on lately? Possible someone watching the kid to set him up to get back at the Judge?
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: June 24, 2005, 12:55:30 PM »

Saw tha as well - but also heard a report that something went for testing to Virginia
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 24, 2005, 12:56:38 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
fm top 95.1 aruba

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

For those who can understand papiamento or just want lo listen (because sometimes they are commenting in english or passing certains parts of FOX news in english) or you just want to try some of the other radios of Aruba to see if one of them are transmitting in english..

Go to www.arubadag.com and in the upperright menu you can choose 7 arubian radiostatiosn to listen LIVE or chosse TeleAruba to watch arubian television (most of the time it would be better to choose one of the 7 arubian radios...I personnaly recommend Top 95.)

So one more time... www.arubadag.com and then make a choice which arubian radio you want to listen.

Arrow TEO THANX!!!   Question
WHICH STATION IS 101 on dag, if you know????

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

Teo

Hi Friend of monkey

as far as I know 101 is a DJ on Top 95.

as far as I know 101 is NOT a radiostation. If I am mistaken som e arubian must correct me now.

Hope this information was helpfull.

Teo

thanks...I thought on 95 they mentioned more news on 101
my mistako...glad u r still here Teo..got to talk to your wife last week??
she sounds / types nice. Laughing

peace to all
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: June 24, 2005, 12:57:20 PM »

afternoon monkeys!!! Anyone know when eqquesearch will actually start their search, and when we will know something? Will thay announce it when they do actually begin searching? This is when i think things will get really good...God I hope they can help...

"God dont like ugly"
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 24, 2005, 12:57:35 PM »

No, not from the brothers car. This was after and reffered specfically to one of the parents cars. And was sent to the Netherlands, not the U.S..
I think I saw a FOX report on this last week sometime.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: June 24, 2005, 12:57:46 PM »

It doesn't have to be blood. ANY evidence (hair, fiber, etc) that would indicate that Natalee was in that vehicle would require a HUGE explanation. They do wonders with fiber evidence, these days.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 24, 2005, 12:58:39 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"

Well, if Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1 am, then why should we even BELIEVE that PVDS was seen there at 3 am?

That post supposedly came from someone in MB. My point: was it to put PVdS at that location at 3 AM the morning NH went missing? To imply that PVdS was picking up Joran or something else?

I think it goes to what CaliGirl is saying about the kidnap and there being more....

Something I mentioned early this AM, does anyoone know anything about the cases PVdS has ruled on lately? Possible someone watching the kid to set him up to get back at the Judge?

I tried researching it Canun but could not find anything. I wondered if maybe he heard any drug cases.. or quite possibly had one coming up.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: June 24, 2005, 12:58:44 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"

Saw tha as well - but also heard a report that something went for testing to Virginia

That may have ben the material from the Kalpoe car, earlier
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: June 24, 2005, 12:58:47 PM »

Quote from: "sandraK"

we shouldn't except there is involvement of mikkie dee. the mb romor does not even have a date.  we think we know joren called his dad to pick him up at mikie dee at 11 on sunday nite  (11 is house rule too).  he had been hanging out at the hotels and may have gone to the concert.   maybe he ate there (mom was not home to cook)

what were the Students Doing @McD's@3AM if it's closed??
 it's to  far to walk ,  the Taxi Mon Know it's Closed .

becasue they probably were not there and if they were how did they id paulus in a dark parking lot?  had they met him before too?  i wonder what they have  going on that parking lot after hours that attracted the mb kids.  or maybe they had munchies bad and staggered over there
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 24, 2005, 12:58:49 PM »

Quote from: "sandy"

As I recall...the sample that went to Virginia for testing was from the Honda driven by Deepak on the night all this went down and what ever the sample was, was not blood from anyone. However, they never said what the sample turned out to be.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.