April 27, 2024, 06:04:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 277957 times)
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: June 24, 2005, 01:00:44 PM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
maybe natalee didn't say anything to the 2 brothers(as mother kalpoe stated) because she was drugged up or under a non-alcohol influence..........perhaps joren was having a good time and natalee thought he was nice, she had a drink w/him.......then he slipped her some kinda drug.........he then calls the kalpoe brothers and says he needs a lift ASAP because he knows the drug effects will soon set in, so while she is coherent he wants to get her out of c&c's...........by the time she is in the car she waves goodbye to her friends and also seems fine...then shortly after she starts to fade from the drugs, hence the lack of conversation

I recall friends of NH's saying that her eyes looked heavy, and that she was speaking in short, brief sentences before leaving CnC's.  

Speaking for myself, though I'm sure others will concur, if you're so drunk, that you've got the spins, or are feeling nauseous, but don't want to let on that you're that f'ed up, you tend to keep your speech to a minimum.  Kind of like focusing on not getting sick.  While I am fairly confident drugs are in play here, I think a likely cause of death was aspiration of vomit.
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: June 24, 2005, 01:01:28 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "sandy"
Quote from: "gaijin"
Quote from: "Professor"
Speculation. Speculation. If DNA evidence indicated that Natalee was in either of the VDS cars, then that would require an explanation. A BIG EXPLANATION. And maybe that was why the police took PVDS into custody. Anita VDS said that the authorities had had the two vehicles for "several days." This could be a MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, if true. And, althought PVDS was questioned earlier, this time he is being detained and the VDS household is boarded up. Perhaps they are expecting storm weather.

I'm certain I saw a report last week that stated that trace "evidence" from one of the cars was sent to the Netherlands for DNA testing..

Saw tha as well - but also heard a report that something went for testing to Virginia

As I recall...the sample that went to Virginia for testing was from the Honda driven by Deepak on the night all this went down and what ever the sample was, was not blood from anyone. However, they never said what the sample turned out to be.

And if you recall the mother to the two brothers said that Deepak was very particular about his car- didn't want any "love making" going on in the car-
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: June 24, 2005, 01:01:29 PM »

I have been doing some thinking about all the media on the island.  It seems to me that there is a great deal of outside media coverage right now.  In some instances we have heard how much pressure it has created on the citizens.  However, I think it is significant that the local authorities have never told anyone to go home and seem to be to be using the media coverage to put extra pressure on those that may be involved.

I may be very wrong, but I feel if Natalie was not killed that first night, she may well be hidden somewhere on the island.  With all the extra attention and rewards etc. It would be improbable to move her without someone taking note.  The local authorities may see this as an advantage and in fact be monitoring every bit of information that comes from these external sources.

They just sit back and wait for someone to contradict what has been said befoe.

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: June 24, 2005, 01:01:30 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1am.

Well, if Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1 am, then why should we even BELIEVE that PVDS was seen there at 3 am?

we shouldn't except there is involvement of mikkie dee. the mb romor does not even have a date.  we think we know joren called his dad to pick him up at mikie dee at 11 on sunday nite  (11 is house rule too).  he had been hanging out at the hotels and may have gone to the concert.   maybe he ate there (mom was not home to cook)

Iquitos, it states 3 AM the morning/day that NH went missing.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #844 on: June 24, 2005, 01:02:12 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Quote from: "sandy"
Speculation. Speculation. If DNA evidence indicated that Natalee was in either of the VDS cars, then that would require an explanation. A BIG EXPLANATION. And maybe that was why the police took PVDS into custody. Anita VDS said that the authorities had had the two vehicles for "several days." This could be a MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, if true. And, althought PVDS was questioned earlier, this time he is being detained and the VDS household is boarded up. Perhaps they are expecting storm weather.

I'm certain I saw a report last week that stated that trace "evidence" from one of the cars was sent to the Netherlands for DNA testing..

Saw tha as well - but also heard a report that something went for testing to Virginia

As I recall...the sample that went to Virginia for testing was from the Honda driven by Deepak on the night all this went down and what ever the sample was, was not blood from anyone. However, they never said what the sample turned out to be.

Yes, the sample from the brothers car was sent to Virginia and they alluded to it possibly being "salvia" and dismissed it. The indicent I'm referring to is different.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 24, 2005, 01:02:24 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

It turned out not to be blood. That's why you haven't heard anything more.

It doesn't have to be blood. ANY evidence (hair, fiber, etc) that would indicate that Natalee was in that vehicle would require a HUGE explanation. They do wonders with fiber evidence, these days.

DNA had NOTHING **that they say** to do with Nat.
Rosalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #846 on: June 24, 2005, 01:02:31 PM »

Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
Quote from: "writergal"
Okay, let me get this straight. This morning, an Aruban spokesperson implies that there is reason to believe Natalee is alive. Last night, Mariane Croes, another Aruban spokesperson, tells Larry King that Paulus, Joran, and the Kalpoes are being held on "suspicion of premeditated murder."
   Which is it?

It's the law vs. the spokespersons opinion. To suspect someone doesn't neccecarily mean (did I spell that correct) that he did it.

I THINK I heard someone say they list all possible charges. Then when its time to go to court they charge
 them with the ones they have the best/most evidence to go forward with.
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: June 24, 2005, 01:02:39 PM »

Professor
NOORD, Aruba — Aruban police Wednesday searched the home of a high-ranking Dutch judicial official whose son was with a Mountain Brook honors student the night she disappeared, carrying out plastic garbage bags full of items and towing away two vehicles.
This is dated June 16th
may
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 24, 2005, 01:03:32 PM »

Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1am.

Well, if Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1 am, then why should we even BELIEVE that PVDS was seen there at 3 am?

Perhaps he was in the parking lot at McDonalds.

maybe making a phone call that couldn't be traced?

May
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: June 24, 2005, 01:03:38 PM »

WTF??????????? FOX just stated they believed Croes to be held because he might have received a crucial email from one of the suspects.????
BK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: June 24, 2005, 01:03:44 PM »

If anyone is interested in the "Natalee is Alive" theory...go listen to Beth Twitty's interview with Colmes on Fox last night!

Do you have a link for the interview?
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: June 24, 2005, 01:03:58 PM »

Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
Okay, let me get this straight. This morning, an Aruban spokesperson implies that there is reason to believe Natalee is alive. Last night, Mariane Croes, another Aruban spokesperson, tells Larry King that Paulus, Joran, and the Kalpoes are being held on "suspicion of premeditated murder."
   Which is it?

It's the law vs. the spokespersons opinion. To suspect someone doesn't neccecarily mean (did I spell that correct) that he did it.

No, that's true. But there must be some good basis for the suspicion. Premeditated murder is a very serious charge. The contradictions are confusing: shouldn't the spokespeople be on the same page? That is, if they're representing law enforcement?

That's why I am not in politics. The JD has reasons to believe that she is dead, but also reasons to believe she is alive. The cup is half full or half empty, pick one.
 The real question is: what are those reasons?
We don't know, and they are not telling (a good thing) so we'll have te guess and I don't like that.

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: June 24, 2005, 01:04:02 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Teo"
Quote from: "Teo"
fm top 95.1 aruba

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

For those who can understand papiamento or just want lo listen (because sometimes they are commenting in english or passing certains parts of FOX news in english) or you just want to try some of the other radios of Aruba to see if one of them are transmitting in english..

Go to www.arubadag.com and in the upperright menu you can choose 7 arubian radiostatiosn to listen LIVE or chosse TeleAruba to watch arubian television (most of the time it would be better to choose one of the 7 arubian radios...I personnaly recommend Top 95.)

So one more time... www.arubadag.com and then make a choice which arubian radio you want to listen.

Arrow TEO THANX!!!   Question
WHICH STATION IS 101 on dag, if you know????

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

Teo

Hi Friend of monkey

as far as I know 101 is a DJ on Top 95.

as far as I know 101 is NOT a radiostation. If I am mistaken som e arubian must correct me now.

Hope this information was helpfull.

Teo

thanks...I thought on 95 they mentioned more news on 101
my mistako...glad u r still here Teo..got to talk to your wife last week??
she sounds / types nice. Laughing

Thank you, just one of the many reasons she is my wife Smile

She sometimes take over when I am not at home or not able to participate on this forum.

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: June 24, 2005, 01:04:05 PM »

can someone trans what press announcement is on dag/ in brief ??
mas appreciado !!

peace to all
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: June 24, 2005, 01:05:33 PM »

can someone trans what press announcement is on dag/ in brief ??
mas appreciado !!

Dayside on Fox News- at the moment
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: June 24, 2005, 01:05:50 PM »

Since we don't know what surveillance was done, do you suppose that the Aruban authorities might have sifted through the VDS trash, after it was collected, and found evidence linked to Natalee? In the U. S. FBI agents sometimes as pose as mailmen or trash collectors. The FBI calls that a "bag job."
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: June 24, 2005, 01:07:22 PM »

Hey, I'll post my theory............just kidding

Did you know there are at least 50 countries that the US says don't "do enough" to inhibit the slave trade?

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 24, 2005, 01:08:29 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
WTF??????????? FOX just stated they believed Croes to be held because he might have received a crucial email from one of the suspects.????

I always thought that was the reason.  However, this was probably speculation by Fox. Right? Who said it?
TexasSugarfoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: June 24, 2005, 01:09:01 PM »

Quote from: "joebob"
Quote from: "kkial"
Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Speaking of medication.. did anyone ever find out what meds NH had in her bag???  This was asked yesterday sometime I think.. never did see an answer..!! Thanks!

ANGIE:  YOU JUST WONT LET GO OF THAT ONE!  it is a very relevant question and i have not seen an answer.  pls continue to keep asking as we have serious adhd on here with all that is coming at us.  not even a chance to read back!

I have seen this question asked five times on here and it has probably been asked a few times that I missed. I have never seen anyone answer. This makes me curious...Where did the original idea that she had medication came from? It also makes me curious if she did indeed have medication, why is nobody answering the question or discussing it?

Beth mentioned it in one of her interviews...She was saying that everything ws intact in her room,,,ie  her medication,,,,asthma??

Asthma? Is that speculation?

This is why I've been watching this medication question with interest. If she did have a sudden asthma attack and was without her medication, it could've proved to be fatal. There are also other medications that one might be able to skip for a day or two without serious effects but could lead to a serious problem after an extended time.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #859 on: June 24, 2005, 01:09:30 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Hey, I'll post my theory............just kidding

Did you know there are at least 50 countries that the US says don't "do enough" to inhibit the slave trade?

In Brazil It's Legal Evil or Very Mad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.