March 29, 2024, 05:07:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276731 times)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: June 24, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »

While we're a reasonable bunch, we do have some expectations for the etiquette of our posters and want you to know what will keep you in the Monkey cage, or excommunicate you to the wild jungles of the Internet to swing on a few vines to relax yourself. Needless to say, we'd like to cage you here rather than set you "free." Follow the guidelines below (there's only 3 - humor us) and you'll spend many a happy day picking flies off each other, chattering, and bouncing off the walls.

Monkeys will avoid feeding the trolls. True trolls are a rare breed; and the owners, admins and moderators know what and who they are and we have super-dooper bug spray to get rid of them. 'Nuff said.

Monkeys will use proper social etiquette in expressing their opinions. There are always more than 1 side and opinion to every story; some posts you will like and agree with, and others you won't. While lively debate is appreciated, moderators and forum admins reserve the right to admonish and/or eject, without notice, those parties who debate using insults, engage in name-calling, or otherwise imflammatory posts. Act like you're at a public place using the manners your mother taught you and you'll be just fine. If you don't have manners, don't bother posting as it just wastes our time mashing the "banned" button. We've got other things to do.

Monkeys recognize that the forum threads and some functionality may be temporarily unavailable at times. During high peak periods, forum operators may disable some features such as avatars, sig lines and the like. We'll restore it when the hooplah dies down. Likewise, we reserve the right to edit, delete or move posts or threads in any manner that we choose. Hey, when it's your house, you can move the furniture.....

Enjoy!

Please visit www.scaredmonkeys.com for the summaries of the news!
GeOrGiA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 12:23:44 AM »

What's the 4th rule?
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 12:23:55 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
FREEBIRD is purty big in the SOUTH................woohoo!

:::puggy holding up lighter:::

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
KKM
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 12:24:08 AM »

Messed up my last post.

I think this fool from Dan's page was just so excited that he thought he had "inside information" that he couldn't pass up the opportunity.

And here I was just bragging on the fact that there are very few rumors going around town.  Shame on me!
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 12:24:32 AM »

RB, don't you think you should have included at least one paragraph about appropriate posting attire?

I read an unconfirmed rumor on another website that some of the male monkeys are posting while not wearing pants.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 12:25:43 AM »

OMG...I did it again..the refresh thing while you guys were already in a new post..... Confused

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 12:26:12 AM »

Quote from: "Ting"
RB, don't you think you should have included at least one paragraph about appropriate posting attire?

I read an unconfirmed rumor on another website that some of the male monkeys are posting while not wearing pants.

They like some "breeze" around their privates. Smile
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 12:26:20 AM »

seconding Ting's recommendation re: attire -
I'd hate to have to type with my eyes closed!
Onnimus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 12:26:22 AM »

I can't read all of these hundreds and hundreds of posts- can't keep up. Can someone summarize what new info has come about tonight on the tv stations?

WHatever happened to the Diaro story about trailing a car of kidnappers?

etc etc.........all I know is PVDS was arrested,,,,,house of VDS is boarded up and deserted (where is Anita?)....Natalee's parents seem to really believe she is alive and being held somewhere..yet at the same time these Texas searchers coming in seem to be for the purpose of recovering bodies.

Does the family REALLY think she is alive by what they know that's not being revealed or is it just hope? I HOPE it will turn out to be true.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2005, 12:27:09 AM »

Quote from: "GeOrGiA"
What's the 4th rule?

no smoking banannas on line

peace to all
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2005, 12:27:25 AM »

Quote from: "medleyrelay"
I cannot believe they actually know something or paid a ransom - why would they be having this Texas group come in - there just does not seem anyway that the Texans are going to be looking for a live person - they are not going to be going into houses and basements - they can only find someone not alive - so unless the Holloways and the Twittys are not communicating - there can't have been a ransom paid or the story about the tailor true

maybe they are just a ploy to get the sid-scan radar gear onto the iosland so it can be used to "take a peek" in certain suspect buildings?

think positive
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2005, 12:27:34 AM »

Quote from: "KKM"
Messed up my last post.

I think this fool from Dan's page was just so excited that he thought he had "inside information" that he couldn't pass up the opportunity.

And here I was just bragging on the fact that there are very few rumors going around town.  Shame on me!

I agree, KKM. And this person supposedly got this information, what? Third hand or fourth hand?
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2005, 12:28:06 AM »

What's the 4th rule?

Dammit. I just edited it. Smile
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2005, 12:28:56 AM »

Quote from: "RB"

Just as long as the monkeys don't start throwing their poop.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2005, 12:29:45 AM »

Chloe:

Here's the link to the Beth Twitty interview.  If anyone notices a transcript of the interview up on Fox, let me know.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160486,00.html
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 12:29:54 AM »

Those double fans in my Dell make it like a wind tunnel for areodynamic testing.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2005, 12:30:01 AM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"

Just as long as the monkeys don't start throwing their poop.

Laughing  Laughing Good laugh there!

peace to all
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2005, 12:30:15 AM »

Maybe it`s an idea to make from every days most important 'rumours'
a list in another topic or so. It`s indeed hard to read it all I have my eyes supported on matchsticks now to keep them open...... Shocked

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 12:31:00 AM »

I "read" the BTH interview tonight differently. I think Beth has been doing this amazing job of holding herself together and being strong and all ... but I think her ability to keep it up is starting (understandably) to crack. Tonight she was not her usual super-in-control self and I think we saw her trying to bolster her hope with her anger and belief that Natalee was kidnapped, is on the island, etc. It was really sad to see this interview though I suspect that it is better for her to let some of the control go so she can work through emotions of this horrible situation. (and I apologize for psychobabbling in advance)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2005, 12:31:02 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
What's the 4th rule?

no smoking banannas on line

Definatly not, no rule against smoking anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.