March 28, 2024, 08:54:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276638 times)
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2005, 12:31:02 AM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "KKM"
Messed up my last post.

I think this fool from Dan's page was just so excited that he thought he had "inside information" that he couldn't pass up the opportunity.

And here I was just bragging on the fact that there are very few rumors going around town.  Shame on me!

I agree, KKM. And this person supposedly got this information, what? Third hand or fourth hand?

The Riehlworld poster said he heard it from his uncle, who heard it from histailor, who heard it from the mayor of Birmingham.
    And if you believe that, there's a bridge I have for sale...
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2005, 12:31:08 AM »

Ocicat -- thanks, that was the one show I had not tried for the video.

I did watch it. I am baffled.

I think Beth Twitty looks abosolutely exhausted and at her wit's end. I did not hear her say that she had any facts to back up her claim that Natalee was kidnapped -- I heard her say often that she 'felt', 'knew', had 'intuition' but nothing that makes me believe she has real information.

Just my take on things - I hope I am misinterpreting, but to me she just looked like a desperate mother grasping at straws. (I really, really hope I'm wrong.)
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2005, 12:32:04 AM »

Quote from: "RB"
Quote from: "Ting"
RB, don't you think you should have included at least one paragraph about appropriate posting attire?

I read an unconfirmed rumor on another website that some of the male monkeys are posting while not wearing pants.

They like some "breeze" around their privates. Smile

Just as long as the monkeys don't start throwing their poop.

Maybe I'm punch drunk, because I'm laughing so hard I can't see. Smile
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2005, 12:32:13 AM »

RB, don't you think you should have included at least one paragraph about appropriate posting attire?

I read an unconfirmed rumor on another website that some of the male monkeys are posting while not wearing pants.

lol... Shocked
Ocicat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2005, 12:32:28 AM »

Quote from: "chloe2"

I think Beth Twitty looks abosolutely exhausted and at her wit's end. I did not hear her say that she had any facts to back up her claim that Natalee was kidnapped -- I heard her say often that she 'felt', 'knew', had 'intuition' but nothing that makes me believe she has real information.

Just my take on things - I hope I am misinterpreting, but to me she just looked like a desperate mother grasping at straws. (I really, really hope I'm wrong.)

I am going back to review it. Why did I think it came through as based on fact? Maybe I am exhausted!
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2005, 12:32:32 AM »

Quote from: "RB"

They like some "breeze" around their privates. Smile

Just as long as the monkeys don't start throwing their poop.

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "GeOrGiA"
What's the 4th rule?

no smoking banannas on line

On that note, I'm gonna hit the hay....with visions of breezy privates, monky poop, and bananas dancing in my head...

Nite, Monkeys!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
luna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2005, 12:34:03 AM »

bendex wrote:
THANKS GUYS FOR FILLING ME IN
WOW THIS HEAVY , WE FINALLY HAVE A MOTIVE.

waaaay back at 10:34

Could someone pls explain this??? I had to work late...

thanks a mil....
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2005, 12:34:12 AM »

so big brother IS watching!

think positive
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 12:34:35 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Chloe:

Here's the link to the Beth Twitty interview.  If anyone notices a transcript of the interview up on Fox, let me know.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160486,00.html

I can't find it Nancy, not coming up for me anyway? No interview on this url you posted
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2005, 12:35:07 AM »

Quote from: "Ocicat"
Quote from: "chloe2"

I am going back to review it. Why did I think it came through as based on fact? Maybe I am exhausted!

She says very emphatically that she 'knows' things, but I did not hear it as knowing as in having proof. As I said, just how I interpreted things. She said she 'knew' that first night and the next morning that Joran's dad 'knew' something, and when she met him again she had 'proof' -- but the way she says it does not sound convincing to me that she's speaking about objective truth or knowing - more like her intuition. She says the FBI are keeping her informed, so it's easy to take a leap that they've given her some hard core 'facts', but I can't quite take that leap.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2005, 12:35:08 AM »

Quote from: "HannieC"
Maybe it`s an idea to make from every days most important 'rumours'
a list in another topic or so. It`s indeed hard to read it all I have my eyes supported on matchsticks now to keep them open...... Shocked

I know..I'm going to bed soon. nite all.

peace to all
maritzka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2005, 12:35:25 AM »

hi dan,
have been keeping up with your blog along the way and have to say thank you so much for all that you are doing to get the word about about natalee holoway. i am a native birminghamian (having grown up in mountain brook), now living in new york city. since it seems as though so few people from birmingham are talking i wanted to make your readers aware of some of the latest buzz going around the "tiny kingdom"...hope some of this helps...

our family has a tailor in birmingham - who is known by nearly everyone who's anyone in birmingham, a sort of "tailor of birmingham." as he dresses most of the affluent residents - from the infamous richard scrushy to the pastor of briarwood church (one of the largest churches in the US). he is the eyes and ears and a great source of information....

my uncle was in the tailor's shop earlier this week and got into a discussion about natalee holloway with in which the tailor told my uncle that the mayor of birmingham, who had also been by the shop earlier, informed him that the holloway family has already paid a ransom to natalee's captors, but has yet to receive her, although they are confident that officials are working to get her back very, very soon. this tailor's brother in law is originally from suriname (where the suspect brothers are from) and says that the island is a notorious port through which women are kidnapped and then shipped off to such far eastern locales as bankok and indonesia. being a native of suriname, he feels quite confident that this is exactly what happened to natalee and she is still alive.

you may already know most of this and i'm sure you have loads of emails to answer, but i thought i'd pass along whatever tips i have. i praise God for people like you who are working so hard to get the truth out. may God continue to bless you in your efforts. congrats on all of your great press thus far and please continue to keep us posted.

Arrogance and Ridicule are Not a form of Rebuttal
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2005, 12:35:35 AM »

Most users ever online was 436 on Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:20 pm

A new record yesterday. Before the CNN run. But right during the PVDS arrest discussion.

Welcome to you all.
RB
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2005, 12:35:57 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "HannieC"
Maybe it`s an idea to make from every days most important 'rumours'
a list in another topic or so. It`s indeed hard to read it all I have my eyes supported on matchsticks now to keep them open...... Shocked

I know..I'm going to bed soon. nite all.

Nite FOM, see ya tomorrow Smile
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2005, 12:37:10 AM »

I'd really like to stay - but I have to catch a plane in 6 hours and I'm not through packing!
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2005, 12:37:12 AM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Quote from: "KKM"
Messed up my last post.

I think this fool from Dan's page was just so excited that he thought he had "inside information" that he couldn't pass up the opportunity.

And here I was just bragging on the fact that there are very few rumors going around town.  Shame on me!

I agree, KKM. And this person supposedly got this information, what? Third hand or fourth hand?

The Riehlworld poster said he heard it from his uncle, who heard it from histailor, who heard it from the mayor of Birmingham.
    And if you believe that, there's a bridge I have for sale...

On second thought, the Mayor of Birmingham is no more capable of keeping his mouth shut than is Dee Fine!

(Just thought I would stir the pot with that one.)
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2005, 12:37:43 AM »

May our Texas boys find Natalee tomorrow and let Natalee's family and friends take her home and give her a Christian burial.  I found a poem online and would like to share it with you all.  

Poem by Alicia Tamika Taylor of Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/9601/Poems2.html

Falling from your eyes
Travelling down the side of your cheek
Till it falls from your face and dies

Have you ever tasted teardrops
While they're streaming from your eyes
When someone very close to you
Has gone for just awhile

Of pain and broken hearts
It all becomes a bit too much
When your little one departs

The sorrow you must be feeling
I wish that I could mend
Or at least if I could give a hand
Or be a listening friend

I don't even know you
But your pain has touched me deep
Your loss of one so close to you
Has made me think and weep

For I have also felt the pain
Of losing one so close to me
And when I hear your tragic loss
I wonder why people can't see?

Why are people so cruel
To take love and break the spell of another
Why can't they see the connection
Between the daughter and her mother

When they've dried up all away
Its because that someone close to you
Has finally come back to stay

She will be with you always.
Never forget.

Good night all.  Say a prayer for Natalee.

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2005, 12:37:48 AM »

Omnibus, has it been confirmed that the chaperones actually knew Natalee washanging around with someone that week. . .or is that speculation?  I heard it very early on, then never heard anything else about it. I think if true, that would be a very important thing to look into, in light of Mrs. Twitty's saying others are involved.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2005, 12:37:59 AM »

Night all.
coco
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2005, 12:38:23 AM »

I'm joining the "heading to bed" crew as well ... I think the naked monkeys pushed me over the edge!

It's been good to talk with all of you today

g'nite!

(and Hannie - step away from the coffee and get some sleep - it's really early there!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.