March 29, 2024, 04:22:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276727 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: June 24, 2005, 01:33:21 AM »

{{{{CALI}}}}}}
::::yawn:::::

Hey Ya'll!!!  Very Happy

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Scarlett
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: June 24, 2005, 01:33:28 AM »

Night all!

Fingers crossed and prayers that we get some good news tomorrow.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: June 24, 2005, 01:33:29 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "LilOrphan"
I've been researching the mystery Lorenzo, but there doesn't even seem to be consensus on the correct last name.

What other last name besides "van Rijn" has there been mentioned?  Sheesh, that's the one I've been operating with--not that I'm having much more luck, but I wrote all that many, many posts ago.

I remember when this name first came up.  Wasn't there a differnet spelling of the name?  Was it van Geijn  or something similar?
Getagrip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #123 on: June 24, 2005, 01:33:29 AM »

I've been researching the mystery Lorenzo, but there doesn't even seem to be consensus on the correct last name.

What other last name besides "van Rijn" has there been mentioned?  Sheesh, that's the one I've been operating with--not that I'm having much more luck, but I wrote all that many, many posts ago.

Phew! *wipes brow* all caught up!

I've also seen Van Gijn mentioned.

-------->  Aruba = Opposite World  <--------
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2005, 01:34:52 AM »

Hi Kerin

One Happy Mitten
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2005, 01:35:12 AM »

Hi Kerin (did you get my PM from this morning?)

good night Scarlett....take care
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2005, 01:35:51 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Red"
I can't believe I actually watched Larry King tonight. However, this little tid bit came out of the mouth of Mariane Croes with the attorney general's office in Aruba:

CROES: At this point the general description is that they are suspected of being involved in the disappearance of Ms. Holloway. That’s the general description. But because when we arrest somebody, you have to have a reasonable suspicion of specific crimes, so at this point all the suspects are arrested on the first crime of premeditated murder.

KING: So that is — is that a charge?

CROES: At this point it is only a reasonable suspicion. The definite accusation and in American system “charge” will be made when the investigation is finished. And the prosecutor has reviewed all of the evidence pertaining to this investigation

red, see my translation of the dutch press dispatch

Interesting, I will add that to the main page tomorrow. Here is a link to the trascript from Larry King, go down to middle of the page after THE BREAK,

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/23/lkl.01.html
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2005, 01:36:00 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
{{{{CALI}}}}}}
::::yawn:::::

Hey Ya'll!!!  Very Happy

Hey Kerin!!!!!!! Man woman I hope you were sleeping! lmao
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2005, 01:36:53 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I suggest you not give up on this. I thought I remembered someone in Aruba knowing of this person? Can they help confirm the last name? Are they listed in a directory?  Or, phone book?  Or real estate tax roll?   I'm not sure how pubic records work in Aruba, in this country you can usually find some online for free...at least SS records.  It's pretty easy in this country to do great research on someone online and with phone calls to access public records...not sure there.  Maybe some of our Arubans would  give you info on that.

One thing to remember. Quite often the story you started out with evolves into a completely different story.  Say you can't link up the possible relationship to Paulas..but, in your research you find this guy was interviewed and you find a new piece of evidence on the connections LE is making in solving this case.  THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE....many times research can confirm what you origninally thought..or, it can take you into another interesting direction.

Find out how records work in Aruba.  Are they made as public as they are here?  If not, see if there's an easy way to confirm some of the basic details on this guy. Ask around to see if there's someone down there willing to make a few bucks doing a search for you.  Offer to buy them dinner...

You can PM me or email me...I'm not a wizard but I can help you problem solve if you need it.

Good luck.

I'm not sure why you are pushing forum members to insert themselves into an ongoing criminal investigation ... not good, not good at all!  We should never do anything invasive or intrusive in trying to figure out how the puzzle pieces fit!  Aaaggh!  Stumbling onto something that tips off a bad guy is not right!  

Helping LE is fine, and I send info in all the time, but they know more than we do!  I just try to be an extra pair of eyes and an extra brain for them, not arms and legs!  Nooooo!  This is *just* a public forum--we don't have the backing of a major media outlet, who would have the insurance to cover the bad things that could happen with Joe Citizen out there gumshoeing or possibly libeling or slandering someone.  Uh-uh!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2005, 01:36:59 AM »

Just thought I would share an interesting beggining to now piece...

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/NEWSV5/storyV5familysearch19w.htm
dl3fan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2005, 01:37:16 AM »

Kerin, is that the natural color of your eyes or do you wear colored contacts?  If natural, nice.

St Simons Island....a quaint little drinking village with a golfing problem.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: June 24, 2005, 01:38:22 AM »

Quote from: "Getagrip"

Phew! *wipes brow* all caught up!

I've also seen Van Gijn mentioned.

aia called him "Van Geijn"
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2005, 01:40:27 AM »

Interesting.. I learned from that link I posted that Joran plays poker...

so he's good at bluffin!  Wink  Sorry I had to say it! jk lol
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2005, 01:40:41 AM »

Hi 6 prs....(sorry, I am more of a football fan) Smile

Waiting, yes I did get your PM but I have been on the road all day. Give me awhile (or maybe Cali has something?)

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2005, 01:40:50 AM »

Quote from: "AzRose"

I remember when this name first came up.  Wasn't there a differnet spelling of the name?  Was it van Geijn  or something similar?

try van gijn  i found that in a back post  not much on google other than car rental agency  will check phone book
6prs'o'klompen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2005, 01:41:27 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Interesting.. I learned from that link I posted that Joran play poker...

Hope he gets the royal flush, though Laughing

One Happy Mitten
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2005, 01:42:53 AM »

Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Ocicat -- thanks, that was the one show I had not tried for the video.

I did watch it. I am baffled.

I think Beth Twitty looks abosolutely exhausted and at her wit's end. I did not hear her say that she had any facts to back up her claim that Natalee was kidnapped -- I heard her say often that she 'felt', 'knew', had 'intuition' but nothing that makes me believe she has real information.

Just my take on things - I hope I am misinterpreting, but to me she just looked like a desperate mother grasping at straws. (I really, really hope I'm wrong.)

Now, I don't want to piss anyone off, but I haven't seen that woman break since the get go...how can she be strong??? This is what I can't believe! Is it her religious faith that has kept her strong???

I am not a religious person so I can't understand her strength in all of this. She has held up tremendously ever since she arrived on Aruba. Someone help me understand this behaviour by Mrs. Hollaway/Twitty.

I watched her on CNN tonight, with a cameraman in the back of her car...she is driving around the island!!! She dropped a person off/or picked someone up at the airport there. Answered her cell phone, told her TUG, I love you...and all the while she seemed just too much together.

I'm not running her down, but I guess I don't understand the strength and courage she is showing in all of this....

Shocked

It's the first time she has looked exhausted..and she even said it was the first morning she wasn't sure if she could get out of bed. BUT, she's usually so articulate and and reliable in her comments...that's what made the kidnapping comments so shocking.  She very clearly states the "others" who she suspects will be arrested are also the same people who are keeping her on the island.

One thing I thought of is she's so firm on her belief Natalee's alive, she may have been trapped after she used the word kidnapping...meaning the three took Natalee...so where do you go from there?  If she thinks she's alive and also been taken by several, you gotta go the extra step of saying these people have her on the island alive.

Really don't know...it was a very different Beth Twitty interview IMO.

I didn't watch that interview Nancy, was looking for it and somebody provided a link to it on Fox but I still couldn't find it. I would have liked to watch that. Perhaps this is why she is holding up so well, she knows something we do not. If she thinks Natalee is alive, she may have good reason to believe, that from her sources within this investigation, they have told her they believe she is alive and being held captive somewhere.

I think I posted the link for you, or someone.

Go to the link and look at the top right...there's a heading that says something like "FREE FOX VIDEOS"  below it is a picture of Beth and a link to the video.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160486,00.html

You won't see the box unless your screen is open all the way. I just noticed my bookmarks are open now and I had to scroll to the right to see the box.
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2005, 01:43:20 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Interesting.. I learned from that link I posted that Joran plays poker...

He seems to be beating the interrogators. I guess playing poker teaches some usefull skills... Rolling Eyes
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2005, 01:43:37 AM »

dl3, I do wear contacts but they are clear. Thanks for the comment.  Smile

Cali, I got 2 hours sleep last night and then made the long drive to Corpus Christi, fried in the sun all day, drove back and now....here I am!!

Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2005, 01:45:12 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
my did we not close early tonite.  makes it hard to read the thoughts from prev string.   i had not heard the story of the chaperones learning natalee was hanging out with a dealer.    as i was saying.  remember the rumor about natalee being seen in the marriott eating with a "very dark guy" (nigerian?) and a "light one" drug dealer?  this was off the radio the same day as the stories of the hysterical woman on the Marriott beach and the hysterical woman in front of HI taken away by two guys.  no, joran and the kalpoes do not meet the dealer profile.  did you see deepak's room?  meticulous.  greta is so nosy.  not a dope smoker either.   just can't get my head around these boys as criminals.  as far as i can go is stupid accident  don't think timeline is right for their drugging her for sexual purposes.  mother says like 11 joran called for a lift.  they had to drive out from downtown to joran's get him and come back to the club.   i bet the what time did you pick up joran vs wht time paul picked up joran is one of the contradictions.  i bet the kalpoes picked up joran later because paul had to go to sleep first bfore they could sneak out.  i imagine the kalpoes would have gone to the bar too.  i  liked the mother's detail of deepak's meticulousness with his car precluded him parking it downtown where it might get scratched and the skirts made it too low to go on the bad roads at the lighhouse   now did joran have to call dad to get home after whatever happened?

Problem there is Joran would have had to awaken his father to "pick him up" and that would have clearly blown the family's curfew...remember, he was sneaking out of the house.  

...and then if he was totally out of control, blowing it with his father wouldn't have been a problem for Joran.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.