March 28, 2024, 12:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276654 times)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: June 24, 2005, 04:04:02 AM »

The shoving match was 1 or 2 nights before. There is no clear cause given for it but I personally don't think it had anything to do with Natalee.

It doesn't sound AT ALL like Natalee and Joran were an inseparable "item" during those 4 days. It is really strange though, the discrepancy between Dash and Frances Bird over the time when she first met Joran. (Frances Bird is the gal who said it was the last night). FB was a ROOMMATE of Natalee's and is in just about every one of her pictures, usually standing right by her! Yet she doesn't think they were "officially" introduced until the little spiel about Daddy's money etc.

Another in a LONG list of things that makes no sense in this deal.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: June 24, 2005, 04:05:19 AM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
Yes true Cali,

But I have to say, and ask you this, would you ever take out insurance on your child, teenager ...RANSOM INSURANCE???

It just doesn't make sense.

Actually, from what I read it's included. I tried to do some rearch on it because I was sent some additional info when I posted about it.. a lot of big companies offer it. Jug works for a subsidery of a huge company.

It was an article about how "low risk people" overseas are being kidnapped for ransoms and taken to Latin America...

Ok, perhaps, it isn't included in my insurance within a company, but hey! you have a good point there, i'm not going to dispute it.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: June 24, 2005, 04:05:36 AM »

Okay.... must bring this up

Why the hell would police takes CD's and mp3 players in a search?

Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Rolling Eyes

pictures (stills), .wav files (voices sound recordings), documents...you can record a ton of stuff on 700 MB of space.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: June 24, 2005, 04:06:15 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
The shoving match was 1 or 2 nights before. There is no clear cause given for it but I personally don't think it had anything to do with Natalee.

It doesn't sound AT ALL like Natalee and Joran were an inseparable "item" during those 4 days. It is really strange though, the discrepancy between Dash and Frances Bird over the time when she first met Joran. (Frances Bird is the gal who said it was the last night). FB was a ROOMMATE of Natalee's and is in just about every one of her pictures, usually standing right by her! Yet she doesn't think they were "officially" introduced until the little spiel about Daddy's money etc.

Agreed. Can not have a straight story from either side and only one sides allowed to speak and we still get many versions of things.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: June 24, 2005, 04:06:50 AM »

I dont think any of that makes sense!  Have you forgotten about the shovin match?  That was much earlier!
[/quote]

With all do respect, that shoving match hasn't been confirmed by anyone...not natalees freinds, nor her parents. That is speculation as far as I am concerned. I haven't read anything solid on that line as of yet. All heresay, as far as I have read.[/quote]Nope! That would be confirmed!  I saw Nat hs friend who broke it up.  He was interviewed on local tv.  He stated that that was when he got a good look at Urine!  There was shoving match!  A FACT![/quote]

well, please do find us a link or subjective testimony to that fact. I haven't read any confirmation on that at all.
Can you provide details of this match? What happened, why it started, etc.[/quote]As I said ust now, I dont have a link. Hey I ain't stupid, I watch TV! Shocked It was on TV!  No LiNK!
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: June 24, 2005, 04:07:38 AM »

I wonder if Valentijn will be the next questioned.. or maybe Anita? But Valentijn was home...
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2005, 04:08:24 AM »

CaliGirl is that avatar a picture of you? If so you look very sweet and innocent! But then of course looks are deceiving huh!

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2005, 04:08:26 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
I dont think any of that makes sense!  Have you forgotten about the shovin match?  That was much earlier!

With all do respect, that shoving match hasn't been confirmed by anyone...not natalees freinds, nor her parents. That is speculation as far as I am concerned. I haven't read anything solid on that line as of yet. All heresay, as far as I have read.[/quote]Nope! That would be confirmed!  I saw Nat hs friend who broke it up.  He was interviewed on local tv.  He stated that that was when he got a good look at Urine!  There was shoving match!  A FACT![/quote]

well, please do find us a link or subjective testimony to that fact. I haven't read any confirmation on that at all.
Can you provide details of this match? What happened, why it started, etc.[/quote]As I said ust now, I dont have a link. Hey I ain't stupid, I watch TV! Shocked It was on TV!  No LiNK![/quote]

I sent a link. lol
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2005, 04:09:04 AM »

oLOve that Greta, "URINE! LOL!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2005, 04:10:38 AM »

The Birmingham News quotes the guy who got into it with Joran, I believe his name is Kevin Reynolds or something like that.

He did NOT say anything about it being connected to Natalee. I have a feeling the MB guys might not have liked Joran's attitude.

CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 24, 2005, 04:10:58 AM »

Suspect was in pushing match
Man had scuffle with some of Holloway's friends
By DANIEL JACKSON
BIRMINGHAM POST-HERALD
One of the three young men arrested Thursday in the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway got into a pushing match with some of her friends in an Aruban bar, one of Holloway's friends said Thursday.
Bryan Reynolds, 18, one of 124 recent high school graduates whowent to Aruba in late May, said some of his friends almost got into a fight with Joran Andreas Petrus Van Der Sloot and his friends.

The scuffle started after Van Der Sloot, a Dutch suspect arrested at his upper-class home in Oranjestad, Aruba, Thursday morning, had been talking to 18-year-old Holloway at a bar where she and classmates hung out during the five-day trip, Reynolds said.

"There was almost a fight between my friend and him," said Reynolds, who was sitting in his car in the parking lot of Mountain Brook Community Church on Thursday after attending a noon prayer service with his classmates and others. "I had to break them up. That's when I got a good look at them."
inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: June 24, 2005, 04:11:11 AM »

Can you provide details of this match? What happened, why it started, etc.[/quote]As I said ust now, I dont have a link. Hey I ain't stupid, I watch TV! Shocked It was on TV!  No LiNK![/quote]

I rest my case, this is not something that has even been brought up to the media to any length(undisputed), littleon the parents of all and anyone involved...It is heresay!!! Period. It just seems to me to be a moot point.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: June 24, 2005, 04:13:51 AM »

Kevin, Bryan... close enough. The shoving match DID happen.

The way the article is written makes it sound like it was in conjunction with Joran talking to Natalee, but I don't think that is so. That is just a journalistic filler.

inthepacific
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: June 24, 2005, 04:14:20 AM »

With all do respect, that shoving match hasn't been confirmed by anyone...not natalees freinds, nor her parents. That is speculation as far as I am concerned. I haven't read anything solid on that line as of yet. All heresay, as far as I have read.
Nope! That would be confirmed!  I saw Nat hs friend who broke it up.  He was interviewed on local tv.  He stated that that was when he got a good look at Urine!  There was shoving match!  A FACT![/quote]

I sent a link. lol[/quote]

Oh man, these links, quotes are all screwed up, i'm off now. Night all.
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: June 24, 2005, 04:16:38 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
Quote from: "stlnative"
What can you tell me about this Lorenzo... so I can do some research on him. All I know is that he suppose to a son to Paulus Van Der Sloot.

He's allegedly 26-27 years old.  IF the vdSloot part of his story is true, which I still doubt highly, he would most likely have been born in Holland, possibly Arnehm, where Paulus lived when he was married to Anita and they had Joran.

(I don't know that Arnehm is Paulus's hometown, but it's a known place to start.)  We've heard that Paul was a school teacher before he got into government service in Aruba 10 years ago and did whatever legal training he is supposed to have, whether he has a law degree or not.  

Paulus's job in Aruba for the past few years has been as one of the department of Liaison between The Netherlands and Aruba--and I believe, others of the Dutch Antilles.  That is KABNAA and he was appointed to a 3-year term ending in Jan 2006, except that he evidently has been let go since all this started.

So, who is Lorenzo's mother?  Could it be the Deborah vRijn in Oranjestad, perhaps a widow, or is that just too easy?

Lorenzo's "father" on Aruba is said to have been the Volkswagen dealer on the island and he committed suicide three years ago.  The VW dealership that is there now is:

R & S Automotive N.V.
Address: Barcadera 4
Phone: (297) 585-3004 / (297) 585-3008
Fax: (297) 585-9115  

Note that it's on Barcadera, not sure exactly where that address is, but one of the very earliest searches for Natalee was in the Barcadera area.  I suppose someone could call them and ask questions about the former (late) owner.  He was said to be well known, obviously, since he was a car dealer who needed to have his company name out in the public.

Lorenzo is said to have two homes on far opposite sides of the island--one a mansion and one brightly painted (may be the same one).  Other vague details are that he has a basement in one of these houses, which is rare on Aruba (if not non-existent, IMO); that he gives "underground" parties, meaning *raves*, which are unruly and unsupervised;  that he is "crazy" himself, or perhaps "touched in the head" since his father's death; that he owns a speedboat; and that he was called in for questioning in Nat's disappearance, just before SG Croes was, but he was not detained.

Itawamba Agreat summary.  Keepin' it for myself, too!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: June 24, 2005, 04:16:48 AM »

Well pichure this:  They met before!  He comes in that night(after sneakin out ) No remem, they now know each other, so  when she sees him she goes over and says something like "Well, hi big spender!  You seem to be the BMOC around here (nic nic Inside joke flirt) how bout I buy you a rink? "  Get it?  She flirts, a scene repeated through the ages, but her friend who had not seen them together before couldn't tell she was playin and thought the flirt acted meeting was their first meetim!.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: June 24, 2005, 04:19:16 AM »

Nite all! I Am sweepy!

I just wanted to point out  Wink

That all the information I reported from my Kalpoe source was confimed by their mom a bit tonite. Now I know I have a source  Laughing

((((Hugs))))

See all ya monkey's tomorrow! Or morning.. since it's morning lol
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: June 24, 2005, 04:20:57 AM »

The Birmingham News quotes the guy who got into it with Joran, I believe his name is Kevin Reynolds or something like that.

He did NOT say anything about it being connected to Natalee. I have a feeling the MB guys might not have liked Joran's attitude.

Agreed!  Agreed!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: June 24, 2005, 04:23:24 AM »

With all do respect, that shoving match hasn't been confirmed by anyone...not natalees freinds, nor her parents. That is speculation as far as I am concerned. I haven't read anything solid on that line as of yet. All heresay, as far as I have read.
Nope! That would be confirmed!  I saw Nat hs friend who broke it up.  He was interviewed on local tv.  He stated that that was when he got a good look at Urine!  There was shoving match!  A FACT![/quote]

I rest my case, this is not something that has even been brought up to the media to any length(undisputed), littleon the parents of all and anyone involved...It is heresay!!! Period. It just seems to me to be a moot point.[/quote] Surely you dont mean the shovin.  As the prev posts veryify, its a fact!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: June 24, 2005, 04:25:44 AM »

Right TTown Mike, but the point is that FB said this was the first meeting. Remmeber this is Natalee's ROOMMATE and possibly closest friend on the trip. Check out how she is in ALL the pictures.

What this tells ME is that you did not ever have the following scenario:

Nat comes in and says to roommates: Hey did you guys meet that Joran guy, he's OK ya know (wink here). Roommates respond: Yeah Natalee he's a neat guy (or something to that effect)... which leads to discussion from Female Cabinet about relative merits of Sir Joran yada yada.  Rolling Eyes

As is standard amongst close female friends. Which would have been remembered by the roommate.

In other words, her thought was that the Natalee radar screen had not really picked up the Joran blip until the very last night.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.