March 28, 2024, 01:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276659 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: June 24, 2005, 09:57:39 AM »

Quote from: "mariloo1"
Does anyone think as I do that papa VDS looks more nervous and scared than his son?

i did.. bc hescharged with the actual murder, no with a cover up.. he had to know that was coming

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 24, 2005, 09:57:59 AM »

I am impressed with the Holloways and Twitty's. They truly are remarkable people. I was also impressed with the gentleman who was in Cancun and flew over to help in the search. Notice how they are unselfish and loyal. No one wants any accolades. They are genuinely good people. People I want to be more like. I'm a yankee by birth but you couldn't dynamite me outta here now!

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 24, 2005, 09:59:25 AM »

Quote from: "Cherry6905"
Quote from: "Rob"
I do not think Joran's Mother is sincere. I think she is sad for her own problems. She's not concerned about Natalee. After seeing her on AP saying this is now the media's fault. She is either in denial or spinning this for her family. Seeing Joran's Mom's indigant response tells me she's not happy, I think she believed her family was exempt to the law.

Jug (Natalee's step dad) was right, who tells their son to remain silent about being with someone who is missing (Joran's father)...unless he fear  ed Joraan may incriminate himself and father.

I have been happy to see Aruba appearing to do their job in investigating this case.  I pray they find Natalee, then maybe this will be settled. If Aruba shows they did their job I should think everyone would be very thankful and tourisim would return, possibly even increase.

i dont agree, mrs vd sloot looks just smart enough to be a art teacher....

Rob, what do you mean? She's stupid? Naw...she's not stupid. She just wants her life as she knows it to go on. Artists aren't stupid - I is one.

but not stupid enough to do pe or coach?  do i show a bias here?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: June 24, 2005, 09:59:37 AM »

is it true the the vds house is boarded up?

+++

Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 24, 2005, 09:59:48 AM »

Quote from: "mojo"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
exactly - i can't see natalie as a target either. and if anyone can bring up a documented story of an american being kidnapped and sold into slavery, i'd be very interested to read it.

Someone mentioned that months ago an American tourist went missing, the parents came to aruba and nothing was found till a week later she showed up, appearently spending time with some Arubian lover... I can't seem to find any info other the post.

thanks, Comananzi - that would be Amy Bradley i think. she worked on a cruise ship that docked in Aruba and she disappeared. the official explanation was that she fell over board, but to my knowledge there has been no trace of her.

No no, Amy is a different story that occured 7 years ago, we really need to start knowing Amy Bradley by now.  Yes the the boat Royal Caribbean Cruiseline did dock in Aruba.  A group of singers/dancer went on board, and some met Amy, even to the point to invite her to CnC.  She declined.  Later 'enroute' to Curacao, she dissapeared...before docking the Parents and brother pleaded to not dock in Curacao, to find her....The stupid idiot Captain refused.  They docked in Curacao and ever since then misc sighthings of Amy Bradley..The reward for his is now at $250,000.  One notable sighthing was the one in a brothel, where she ask an American sailor to help her and her name was Amy Bradley.  She was whisked away by 2 men after that attempt. (phew)...I m going by memory...I think she must be 30 years now.

Anyway, my posting is on another girl that got missing ala bugeye runaway bride Wilkins.  I just wanna know the name so I can do some searching.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 24, 2005, 10:00:02 AM »

Any chance this has some mistaken identity to it.  With the persistant but wrong rumor that her dad is a high ranking goverment official,  could they have thought she was someone else?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: June 24, 2005, 10:00:02 AM »

They just mentioned on MSNBC there may be another arrest.  News coming up...

Sheesh...they're talking about Paulas....why do they do that?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 24, 2005, 10:00:55 AM »

Does anyone think as I do that papa VDS looks more nervous and scared than his son?

i did.. bc hescharged with the actual murder, no with a cover up.. he had to know that was coming

has he been charged? i though he was heldo on suspicion.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: June 24, 2005, 10:01:03 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

lorenzo come on down!

+++

momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 24, 2005, 10:01:46 AM »

<<<Anyway, my posting is on another girl that got missing ala bugeye runaway bride Wilkins.  I just wanna know the name so I can do some searching.>>>

Jennifer Wilbanks

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
nutnhoney1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 24, 2005, 10:01:58 AM »

Hello, I've been a lurker here for awhile, but this is my first post.  Thanks to all of you who have provided some pretty inciteful posts.  

Please forgive me if this has been addressed earlier, it's difficult to keep up with all the posts.  Regarding the supposed letter from Deepak.  Did anyone happen to catch Greta on Bill O'reilly's show yesterday.  If I recall correctly, O'reilly asked Greta how the Tattoo DJ (Croes) was connected to the investigation.  Greta speculated that Deepak may have sent an e-mail to Croes that may have discussed Deepak's version of events and that may have been the reason Croes was questioned in the first place.  If I'm not mistaken, Greta even confirmed that Deepak's computer was seized by LE.  I thought this was interesting since I seem to recall that someone from this forum forwarded the letter to Greta.  I'm just wondering if Greta did in fact receive that forwarded letter and is now trying to determine if it's credible.  If anyone else happen to see this on O'reilly last night, I'd love to hear your thoughts.   Thanks
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: June 24, 2005, 10:02:02 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

sorry detained, but the suspision is being involved, not after the fact....

+++

mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 24, 2005, 10:02:06 AM »

Quote from: "tkubi7"
[
Someone mentioned that months ago an American tourist went missing, the parents came to aruba and nothing was found till a week later she showed up, appearently spending time with some Arubian lover... I can't seem to find any info other the post.

thanks, Comananzi - that would be Amy Bradley i think. she worked on a cruise ship that docked in Aruba and she disappeared. the official explanation was that she fell over board, but to my knowledge there has been no trace of her.

Amy Bradley has never been found but I did read that story you are referring to as well.[/quote]

and i totally blew that one, i apologize. two different stories.  Rolling Eyes[/quote]

sorry, i did catch it, but this post must have gotten lost - things move so quickly here!

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Herkimer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 24, 2005, 10:02:17 AM »

Lorenzo has left the building
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 24, 2005, 10:02:19 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
Any chance this has some mistaken identity to it.  With the persistant but wrong rumor that her dad is a high ranking goverment official,  could they have thought she was someone else?

Marianne Croes said the he was being held on the same charges as the others,,

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 24, 2005, 10:02:25 AM »

lorenzo come on down!

They're talking about Paulas....they always have to recycle news and make it sound like it's brand new!!!
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 24, 2005, 10:02:33 AM »

Wow really BH did prelude us to that fact.
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 24, 2005, 10:03:14 AM »

I heard that too, Greta said it yesterday, it's what clued her.

I also noticed on Greta's wire just before they arrested the Father, there were many e-mails saying they didn't trust the father. Coincidence or clues to fans?

I also wondered what Beth meant when she said she expected many more arrests.

There's so much we don't know.

Someone go there and then let us know.

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: June 24, 2005, 10:04:08 AM »

I heard that too, Greta said it yesterday, it's what clued her.

I also noticed on Greta's wire just before they arrested the Father, there were many e-mails saying they didn't trust the father. Coinceidence or clues to fans?

I also wondered what Beth meant when she said she expected mny more arrests.

There's so much we don't know.

Someone go there and then let us know.

i took it to mean the drug underground culture... i could be wrong....

+++

momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 24, 2005, 10:05:05 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

I havent read anywhere hes been charged but is being held under suspicion as the other suspects are. Also I think he appears nervous bc he has alot to lose, his family, job, reputation, freedom. He is a grown man with life exp and knows the implication of being convicted. The other boys are  younger with their lives ahead of them. Maybe not realizing the prison they are in might be their home for a long time if something doesnt happen soon. Makes sense to me why hes nervous.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.