March 28, 2024, 02:39:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276609 times)
Cherry6905
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 24, 2005, 10:14:52 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Cherry6905"
Yeah, but will they find Natalee?

i believe so.. the pressure is incrediable.....something has to give,,

Do you think there's any chance she alive? I really hope so. I didn't until I heard Beth say, she hoped she wasn't hurt, raped, or worse. I get this feeling she knows a lot more than we do. She has this HOPE, even more than a reg Mom would have. What do you think?

Comments are my opinion, not fact, not malicious, a commentary on the topic, an exercise of 1st Amend Rights.
islandgurl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 24, 2005, 10:15:39 AM »

I do not think Joran's Mother is sincere. I think she is sad for her own problems. She's not concerned about Natalee. After seeing her on AP saying this is now the media's fault. She is either in denial or spinning this for her family. Seeing Joran's Mom's indigant response tells me she's not happy, I think she believed her family was exempt to the law.

Jug (Natalee's step dad) was right, who tells their son to remain silent about being with someone who is missing (Joran's father)...unless he fear  ed Joraan may incriminate himself and father.

I have been happy to see Aruba appearing to do their job in investigating this case.  I pray they find Natalee, then maybe this will be settled. If Aruba shows they did their job I should think everyone would be very thankful and tourisim would return, possibly even increase.

i dont agree, mrs vd sloot looks just smart enough to be a art teacher....

Rob, what do you mean? She's stupid? Naw...she's not stupid. She just wants her life as she knows it to go on. Artists aren't stupid - I is one.

yeah she not real savvy.. she see the world as she chooses.. not the way it is.. she has a problem with reality...

I think AVDS does just see the world as she cooses but now that her husband has also been arrested maybe a little reality is hitting her. Maybe things are dawning on her that have happened in the past that were suspicious but she ignored them and I mean not just with JVDS but with PVDS.  I think the father has been up to "no good" for a long long time maybe with gambling, other women, drugs (not taking them but making money from them) or whatever else is against the law.

I also doubt the sincerity of Kalpo bros. mother.  She stated she has a shrine for NH and she prays every day for her to be found, which sounds very nice but then she says because if she were found then this all could be over, her sons would be freed and everyone would be cleared and basically every thing would be right with her world again and of course Aruba government and LE officials would be heroes.    By the way was it ever cleared up as to why she could talk with one brother but not the other?
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 24, 2005, 10:16:27 AM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Quote from: "momto5"
<<<Anyway, my posting is on another girl that got missing ala bugeye runaway bride Wilkins.  I just wanna know the name so I can do some searching.>>>

Jennifer Wilbanks

Hey! Don't pin Jennifer Wilbanks on us, shes from Georgia! LOL
she looks like this------> Shocked

lmao I know ewww someone was just asking for the name. She scares me.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 24, 2005, 10:17:21 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
They just mentioned on MSNBC there may be another arrest.  News coming up...

lorenzo come on down!

They're talking about Paulas....they always have to recycle news and make it sound like it's brand new!!!

Oh.. Man I d say if I was in Aruba, do not give any interviews, not because you are guilty but because you can be put in jail for no appearant reason.  

I do now know but what do you all think of sensationalist reporter becoming part of the story?    I have a little trouble with that.  You have 2 major Arubian newpaper that are also giving alot of time and point of view to Greta, Among other Diaro, and Arubatoday.com.  For all those who care, the owner of Diaro Jossy Mansur, also have some shady family dealings.  Especially if he appearantly knows the scoop so to speak.  

Now I know people will say either this reporter is a investigator or previously a prosecutor, for example this Van Der Sloot has something to hide, why even go for an interview? I also fear that the Mother of Kalpoes can be also questioned? Is this Greta 's way of breaking a case?  Why has none of Joran's friend being questioned, offer a fair and balanced reporting?  (even tho If I was Joran friends I d stay away far from Greta)..

Why does Beth know so much on the number of people still need to be questioned?  Why does she knows Nat  was kidnapped?, and tells us that the 3 have key info to a larger conspiracy?  Was it Jossy who first took the family on a wild goose chase, finding some one who did not even look like Nat?  Remember that story?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: June 24, 2005, 10:18:11 AM »

Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
Quote from: "mojo"
Gerben, i have a question for you - a bit muddled perhaps but here goes:

if there is no body or forensic evidence
if there is nothing really in the way of emails, SMS or other communication that implicates any of the suspects
is there any likelihood that there will be no one charged, the suspects will all be released and the investigation will fail?

could we possibly looking at a scenario where this does not get resolved?

Yes, that is possible. That's why the police are quite intense, AVS called it even extreme, in their interrogations. A confession is a good thing to start from if you are the prosecutor in this case. However a confession is not needed in court if there is enough evidence that ties the suspect to the crime. No evidence and no confession basically means that you are innocent.
That's why maybe, and I am speculating here, Jorans father advised Joran not to say anything because a 'confession', even if he is innocent is basically enough te get you in jail.
There are failsaves for this in the dutch justicesystem, so any judge in this case will demand more from the prosecution than a confession.

Gerben:

Where ya been all my life?  LOL

Welcome.

Can you tell us more about the reported "premeditated murder" charge?  What does this mean?  Does it rule out an accidental death or overdose?
So glad you decided to join us...we have sooooo many questions.

Thanks
~Nancy
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 24, 2005, 10:18:38 AM »

<<<Anyway, my posting is on another girl that got missing ala bugeye runaway bride Wilkins.  I just wanna know the name so I can do some searching.>>>

Jennifer Wilbanks

I was genuinely worried about her and I do not feel a bit sorry for the bad press she's getting. She just wanted the attention; I say we stop giving it to her.
Ella's Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: June 24, 2005, 10:18:51 AM »

Jennifer Wilbanks

Ha ha Diva!!!  That's exactly what she looks like.  Those eyes give me nightmares!!
air23ac
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 24, 2005, 10:19:33 AM »

cherry.......i think it is almost a lock that BHT knows more about natalees disappearance than we do.....she seems too confident that there will be more arrests and i too, picked up on those comments of her hoping she hasn't been raped,beaten or worse............

but it could also just be a testiment to her endless hope and faith also.......
golden
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 24, 2005, 10:20:03 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
exactly

No no, Amy is a different story that occured 7 years ago, we really need to start knowing Amy Bradley by now.  Yes the the boat Royal Caribbean Cruiseline did dock in Aruba.  A group of singers/dancer went on board, and some met Amy, even to the point to invite her to CnC.  She declined.  Later 'enroute' to Curacao, she dissapeared...before docking the Parents and brother pleaded to not dock in Curacao, to find her....The stupid idiot Captain refused.  They docked in Curacao and ever since then misc sighthings of Amy Bradley..The reward for his is now at $250,000.  One notable sighthing was the one in a brothel, where she ask an American sailor to help her and her name was Amy Bradley.  She was whisked away by 2 men after that attempt. (phew)...I m going by memory...I think she must be 30 years now.

Anyway, my posting is on another girl that got missing ala bugeye runaway bride Wilkins.  I just wanna know the name so I can do some searching.

Are you talking about Brandi Stahr, the college student from Texas that went missing 7yrs ago.  She was discovered working in a Sam's store in Ky.  Using her own name.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 24, 2005, 10:20:52 AM »

Morning All,still working on my 1st cup of java. Has anyone heard any news from the Texas team?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
DivaToo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 24, 2005, 10:21:06 AM »

Jennifer Wilbanks

You should have seen Jay Leno the other nite, he took snippets from Katie Courics Interview and added in himself to aske her ?'s like

"How long have your eyes been crazy like that", and the camera shows her saying "since birth"

OMG, it was soooo funny!

Praying for Natalee's safe return & comfort for her family
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: June 24, 2005, 10:21:21 AM »

the vd sloots are very lucky this happened in aruba, and not in the US.. the death penalty is exactly for these type of indiviuals...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Mom in Ark
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 24, 2005, 10:22:27 AM »

Quote from: "BlueKyGirl"

Jennifer Wilbanks

I was genuinely worried about her and I do not feel a bit sorry for the bad press she's getting. She just wanted the attention; I say we stop giving it to her.

I think she prolly has medical problems that are affecting her psychologically.  Just looking at her suggests Graves Disease.
momto5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 24, 2005, 10:23:22 AM »

Quote from: "air23ac"
cherry.......i think it is almost a lock that BHT knows more about natalees disappearance than we do.....she seems too confident that there will be more arrests and i too, picked up on those comments of her hoping she hasn't been raped,beaten or worse............

but it could also just be a testiment to her endless hope and faith also.......

I picked up on it too, but was also thinking as a mother myself I would hope there were more people involved. The reason being that I wouldnt want to lose hope my daughter was alive. If more people are in involved then she could be alive being held captive. So it has made me wonder if it is something she actually knows, or something she is simply hoping to be true. I guess time will tell.

"Truth is generally the best vindication against slander. " ~ Abraham Lincoln
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 24, 2005, 10:24:14 AM »

What is the name again of the man who is missing?
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 24, 2005, 10:24:37 AM »

Quote from: "westiehouse1"
 This one is the "tell all" to me...especially if you click on his groups...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=8576252&Mytoken=

Holy carp - it's eldwean! Did he change his name or does he have more than one account?  Cali - recognize his face as the eldwean who left that message to Joran about "you the one that have Natalee hope you're happy" etc.?
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 24, 2005, 10:24:38 AM »

does anybody have anything on this search of a boat at bucuti yacht club.  this is a monkey loose end.   loose ends are a no banana.  

http://img75.echo.cx/img75/5898/200506141120335bi.jpg
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 24, 2005, 10:24:44 AM »

I just heard a former FBI agent on FOX say that it will be at least a week to ten days more before we know anything solid?????
BlueKyGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 24, 2005, 10:24:56 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
What is the name again of the man who is missing?

I heard it was Sergio Gomez, if we're thinking of the same one.
la_cavalière
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 24, 2005, 10:24:56 AM »

Did anyone see the beads of sweat rolling down PvdS's forehead during Greta's interview? Do houses have air conditioning in Aruba?  

True, camera lights are very hot... and he would naturally have been nervous, guilty or not. Plus his English isn't nearly as good as Anita's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.