March 28, 2024, 04:07:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276617 times)
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 24, 2005, 12:39:36 PM »

Quote from: "MissyRose"
nancy_drew,

I think we are on the same page. I agree with you about Joran.

I just think the truth needs to come out all together. Drugs, Drinking, sex, kidnapping. Whatever it is. It doesn't matter if they were good kids or bad. Natalee is missing and Joran has information. THE TRUTH!

One more comment about kids and drugs/alcohol.
In my experience as a parent, times have changed in terms of who indulges in drugs and alcohol.  When I was in high school it was the fringe  high risk kids who were using. Sure we tried drinking here and there...but, the real druggies weren't the good students, etc.  Things are sadly far different these days. Drugs and alcohol have become part of our kids culture.

My eldest son, who is 26 experimented in high school with drugs and alcohol...not alot...but, he did it. Within a couple years out of high school he lost two friends to drug related deaths...one a gifted engineering student who had won awards for his brilliant designs for handicapped...the other was also a great kid going to an ivy league school...chosen freshman of the year...from a great family...father a dr., mother a minister...blah...blah...blah..

These deaths changed my son's life overnight.  Since then he'll have a beer once in awhile...but, sadly learned a lesson through great loss.

His younger sister refused to do drugs or drink in high school...she was popular and a good student...but, on weekends she was totally alone. Since most of the kids at her school spent their weekends binge drinking and smoking pot, she didn't attend.  It was the worst exile for her throughout high school. Very painful. Sometimes we forget the pressure on kids who don't indulge go through. In college she was dorm head and routinely sent kids to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. One died as a freshman.

Good kids are involved in drugs and alcohol...that's all there is to it. I don't condone it...but it's reality.  I can't say that's the case with Natalee.  And, whether she did or didn't isn't relevant in this case...at least right now.
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: June 24, 2005, 12:40:04 PM »

Okay, let me get this straight. This morning, an Aruban spokesperson implies that there is reason to believe Natalee is alive. Last night, Mariane Croes, another Aruban spokesperson, tells Larry King that Paulus, Joran, and the Kalpoes are being held on "suspicion of premeditated murder."
   Which is it?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: June 24, 2005, 12:40:07 PM »

quote="LemonDrop"]Did I hear that right??? A "spokesman for the Aruban government" thinks Natalee is still alive??? on Fox News, just now???   Question[/quote]

Well, you have to consider the context - it's really nothing new.  Ruben Trappenberg, when asked if he thought NH was still alive, said they are operating under that premise....something to that effect.
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #783 on: June 24, 2005, 12:40:23 PM »

Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1am.

Could still be McDees.....probably not there to eat!

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: June 24, 2005, 12:40:27 PM »

<<this is from evening reading ... and there is an interview at a fund raising barbecue where a kid named beau tells how he broke it up. this needs to go in the timeline, paused outside bar to have a scuffle with natalees friend before leaving with natalee. then deepak said they stopped them on the road and natalee said she wanted to proceed with them instead of joining her mb friends aruba yahoo!>>

I didn't see specification that this scuffle occurred outside of the bar when they left.  In fact, the quotes say that it occurred inside the bar.

If you're trying to fit this scuffle into Deepak's story (the one that ends with a significant lie), then it has to have occurred in an fairly tight time window (around 30 minutes, maybe less).  You've got the three arriving, buying drinks, Deepak noticing Natalee, Deepak having a conversation, Deepak losing sight of everyone else, Deepak leaving, Deepak waiting in car for ten minutes.  

Keep in mind that Deepak's story doesn't mention the scuffle.  If he really didn't know about it, that would suggest that Satish didn't either, which would, in turn, suggest that Joran and Satish were separated from each other (as well as Natalee) at the time that they were separated from Deepak.  So everybody separates, then Joran, Satish, and Natalee all meet up and some point, and arrive at Deepak's car.  Again, all within a tight time window.  That is, assuming that the story (the one that ends with a significant lie) is accurate about the time window.

Of course, the details of the scuffle - whether it occurred 5/29 PM-5/30 AM or earlier -  could have been deliberately omitted from Deepak's story.  I think that would be a good strategic move.  I don't see why "Mountain Brook vs. Joran" is being brought up so freely in arguments for Joran's limited culpability.  Seems to me that it gives Joran motive.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 24, 2005, 12:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "may"
Quote from: "dragonfly"

Hello May.  Glad you finally decided to cross over to the "other side".  Post away!!   Very Happy

thanks, dragonfly! with all i have been reading (and reading and reading) and seeing on tv for the last 3 weeks, it has been hard at times not to be able to post!

May

Don't hold back May.  No one else does!!!  lol.  Everyone's input is welcome here, even if it doesn't seem like it at times.  I think sometimes we all get tired and frustrated with the lack of news and sometimes that makes us all a little moody, but for the most part we have good news and good debates.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: June 24, 2005, 12:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
I've also noticed on Riehl, in font that has progressively gotten larger and bolder and now today changed to red......New Content Posts Below.....which is immediately followed by a reward amount that has also gotten progressively larger. Is that a not so subliminal subliminal that people like us wouldn't see, but is seen daily by whom it is actually targeting.  ??????   Anyone else notice that? Or is my conspiracy radar adjusted too finely?

YooHoo..............

Can I get a main monkey comment. I know I'm not in the monkey hub, but I do work hard and will work harder if fed. LOL
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 24, 2005, 12:41:28 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "flash"
McDonalds wouldn't have to have been open for J's dad to pick him up there.

I would assume that his dad could have picked him up there whether it was closed or not.  May have just been a "meeting" place" as they are saying it was at 11.  If his dad picked him up there at 11 for a ride home, he could have easily done it at 1:00, he just couldn't have picked himself up a Big Mac at the same time.

Well, we know he could have called Deepak because he didn't get off work till 11:30 and Satish picked him up from work....

anyone see the interview wtih thier mom, Nadira? Intersting how she gave a good timeline leading up to CnC
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: June 24, 2005, 12:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
QUESTION TO ALL MY MONKEY SLEUTHS

Will Papa save Joran and confess or will Joran save Papa & confess or will they both keep quiet hoping no body is found...

confess meaning WHATEVER they know, and they KNOW SOMETHING!!

I say they clam up out of FEAR.

eye think u r right! Laughing

buenos dias FOM como esta, que pasa ese

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: June 24, 2005, 12:41:35 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Okay, let me get this straight. This morning, an Aruban spokesperson implies that there is reason to believe Natalee is alive. Last night, Mariane Croes, another Aruban spokesperson, tells Larry King that Paulus, Joran, and the Kalpoes are being held on "suspicion of premeditated murder."
   Which is it?

im also very confused by this....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
monkeysMOO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: June 24, 2005, 12:41:50 PM »

Quote from: "monkeysMOO"

ROB...being part decap is sure a sign to all...how "bout being left for dead in an old GOVERNMENT cemetary???

I find it interesting that the partially decapitated body was found on the Saturday that Paul Van der Sloot was first being questioned by LE.  I didn't know it was a government cemetery, but if that's the case then IMO that could make the coincidence of dates even more significant.

I'm still not sure what, if any, significance that body has to the NH case.  It will be interesting to get the scoop on PVDS once things in this case have been solidified one way or the other.  I imagine if PVDS is a corrupt official on the take, that point will come to light in all of this investigation.

Question Maybe this guy was about to turn on Paulus?  To try to save Natalie??

Could be.  I was thinking since it's a small police station, maybe someone figured PVDS would hear about the discovery of the body during his questioning.  Someone watching PVDS could have decided to send a clear signal when they saw PVDS go in for questioning by police.  Or, if PVDS was a corrupt official, maybe he notified his contacts ahead of time that he would be going in for questioning and the contacts took action to make sure he would remember the consequences of talking.

PVDS is the most curious figure in all of this for me... there seems to be much more than meets they eye with this guy, and there are some apparent contradictions in the way he lives his life vs. his career in the legal profession.  (E.G., PVDS referred to himself as a judge, yet he knowingly and repeatedly let Joran break the law by driving and gambling underage?).  I'm not sure whether to believe this is as simple as PVDS protecting his son, or whether PVDS played an active role as regards NH.  Certainly PVDS had a lot to lose, and therefore a lot to gain by hiding what happened to her.  Entirely seperate from that possibility, given his behavior and attitude I find myself wondering just how ethical this guy is, and whether his apparent lapse in ethics translates into corruption on the job.  It seems so stupid, to have such a privileged life and jeopardize it all through corruption, but I guess that's the downfall of many a criminal.  Time will tell if this is the case with PVDS.

O give me a home, where the primates all roam, to opine in the cyber melee!
Kkial
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: June 24, 2005, 12:42:11 PM »

Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Speaking of medication.. did anyone ever find out what meds NH had in her bag???  This was asked yesterday sometime I think.. never did see an answer..!! Thanks!

ANGIE:  YOU JUST WONT LET GO OF THAT ONE!  it is a very relevant question and i have not seen an answer.  pls continue to keep asking as we have serious adhd on here with all that is coming at us.  not even a chance to read back!

I have seen this question asked five times on here and it has probably been asked a few times that I missed. I have never seen anyone answer. This makes me curious...Where did the original idea that she had medication came from? It also makes me curious if she did indeed have medication, why is nobody answering the question or discussing it?

Beth mentioned it in one of her interviews...She was saying that everything ws intact in her room,,,ie  her medication,,,,asthma??

ALWAYS TELL THE TRUTH AND NEVER HAVE TO REMEMBER
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: June 24, 2005, 12:42:11 PM »

Nancy Drew, from what you wrote, we have ALOT in common with our kids. My youngest will not touch anything because of what she saw her brothers do!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #793 on: June 24, 2005, 12:42:30 PM »

I've also noticed on Riehl, in font that has progressively gotten larger and bolder and now today changed to red......New Content Posts Below.....which is immediately followed by a reward amount that has also gotten progressively larger. Is that a not so subliminal subliminal that people like us wouldn't see, but is seen daily by whom it is actually targeting.  ??????   Anyone else notice that? Or is my conspiracy radar adjusted too finely?

very finely.  we are getting the cash together be patient.  however, i think the twittys could raise the money immediately if they wanted to from alabama friends and then pay it back from collections.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: June 24, 2005, 12:42:31 PM »

Quote from: "kkial"

Could still be McDees.....probably not there to eat!

Since this was a student from MBHS saying this - how did the students get around the island??   Were these students in a rented car, in a taxi, or what?  How would they have occasion to be cruising by a MD's at that hour anyway?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: June 24, 2005, 12:42:47 PM »

YooHoo..............

Can I get a main monkey comment. I know I'm not in the monkey hub, but I do work hard and will work harder if fed. LOL

I caught that Paula. That is why I asked about insurance because some policies pay for ransom.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: June 24, 2005, 12:43:59 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"

very finely.  we are getting the cash together be patient.  however, i think the twittys could raise the money immediately if they wanted to from alabama friends and then pay it back from collections.

Thanks, Iquitos. I'm thinking that it's directed to someone, dangling as a type of bonus in addition to whatever might be negotiated.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: June 24, 2005, 12:44:11 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"

Well, if Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1 am, then why should we even BELIEVE that PVDS was seen there at 3 am?

Perhaps he was in the parking lot at McDonalds.
Gerben aka Pays Bas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: June 24, 2005, 12:44:19 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
   Which is it?

It's the law vs. the spokespersons opinion. To suspect someone doesn't neccecarily mean (did I spell that correct) that he did it.

Oh dear. Can somebody please fix my avatar?
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: June 24, 2005, 12:45:27 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"

YooHoo..............

I caught that Paula. That is why I asked about insurance because some policies pay for ransom.

Cali,
I know for a fact..it's possible to tap into a life insurance policy in cases like this. Their thinking is hey, if we pay partial benefit for safe return, it's less than paying full benefit for not so safe return. It happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.