March 28, 2024, 06:41:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276632 times)
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #800 on: June 24, 2005, 12:45:33 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
Okay, let me get this straight. This morning, an Aruban spokesperson implies that there is reason to believe Natalee is alive. Last night, Mariane Croes, another Aruban spokesperson, tells Larry King that Paulus, Joran, and the Kalpoes are being held on "suspicion of premeditated murder."
   Which is it?

that seems to be this case in a nutshell  Mad

The state of the condition insults my intuition
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #801 on: June 24, 2005, 12:46:13 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
fm top 95.1 aruba

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

For those who can understand papiamento or just want lo listen (because sometimes they are commenting in english or passing certains parts of FOX news in english) or you just want to try some of the other radios of Aruba to see if one of them are transmitting in english..

Go to www.arubadag.com and in the upperright menu you can choose 7 arubian radiostatiosn to listen LIVE or chosse TeleAruba to watch arubian television (most of the time it would be better to choose one of the 7 arubian radios...I personnaly recommend Top 95.)

So one more time... www.arubadag.com and then make a choice which arubian radio you want to listen.

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

Teo

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: June 24, 2005, 12:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1am.

Well, if Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1 am, then why should we even BELIEVE that PVDS was seen there at 3 am?

we shouldn't except there is involvement of mikkie dee. the mb romor does not even have a date.  we think we know joren called his dad to pick him up at mikie dee at 11 on sunday nite  (11 is house rule too).  he had been hanging out at the hotels and may have gone to the concert.   maybe he ate there (mom was not home to cook)

Thanx...I thought it was a cheesy rumor to begin with Paulus @ 3am
much like Nat going for a swim...
imho

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: June 24, 2005, 12:47:20 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "flash"
McDonalds wouldn't have to have been open for J's dad to pick him up there.

I would assume that his dad could have picked him up there whether it was closed or not.  May have just been a "meeting" place" as they are saying it was at 11.  If his dad picked him up there at 11 for a ride home, he could have easily done it at 1:00, he just couldn't have picked himself up a Big Mac at the same time.

Well, we know he could have called Deepak because he didn't get off work till 11:30 and Satish picked him up from work....

anyone see the interview wtih thier mom, Nadira? Intersting how she gave a good timeline leading up to CnC
 maybe he did call deepak and went straight to the club.  however the story that he was home and then sneaked out while dad was sound asleep is also credible.  from where do we know paul picked him up, anita?  any other confirmation?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: June 24, 2005, 12:48:03 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"
fm top 95.1 aruba

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

For those who can understand papiamento or just want lo listen (because sometimes they are commenting in english or passing certains parts of FOX news in english) or you just want to try some of the other radios of Aruba to see if one of them are transmitting in english..

Go to www.arubadag.com and in the upperright menu you can choose 7 arubian radiostatiosn to listen LIVE or chosse TeleAruba to watch arubian television (most of the time it would be better to choose one of the 7 arubian radios...I personnaly recommend Top 95.)

So one more time... www.arubadag.com and then make a choice which arubian radio you want to listen.

Arrow TEO THANX!!!   Question
WHICH STATION IS 101 on dag, if you know????

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER

Teo

peace to all
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: June 24, 2005, 12:48:38 PM »

Prof: ArubaGirl told us McD's close at 1 AM. There are 2, one up by the hotels, it is near the main middle road opposite the HYatt/Allegro which are right on the beach (if you can picture that from the map), the 2nd is downtown.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: June 24, 2005, 12:48:40 PM »

Quote from: "kkial"
Quote from: "TexasSugarfoot"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Speaking of medication.. did anyone ever find out what meds NH had in her bag???  This was asked yesterday sometime I think.. never did see an answer..!! Thanks!

ANGIE:  YOU JUST WONT LET GO OF THAT ONE!  it is a very relevant question and i have not seen an answer.  pls continue to keep asking as we have serious adhd on here with all that is coming at us.  not even a chance to read back!

I have seen this question asked five times on here and it has probably been asked a few times that I missed. I have never seen anyone answer. This makes me curious...Where did the original idea that she had medication came from? It also makes me curious if she did indeed have medication, why is nobody answering the question or discussing it?

Beth mentioned it in one of her interviews...She was saying that everything ws intact in her room,,,ie  her medication,,,,asthma??

Asthma? Is that speculation?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 24, 2005, 12:49:22 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "flash"
McDonalds wouldn't have to have been open for J's dad to pick him up there.

I would assume that his dad could have picked him up there whether it was closed or not.  May have just been a "meeting" place" as they are saying it was at 11.  If his dad picked him up there at 11 for a ride home, he could have easily done it at 1:00, he just couldn't have picked himself up a Big Mac at the same time.

Well, we know he could have called Deepak because he didn't get off work till 11:30 and Satish picked him up from work....

anyone see the interview wtih thier mom, Nadira? Intersting how she gave a good timeline leading up to CnC
 maybe he did call deepak and went straight to the club.  however the story that he was home and then sneaked out while dad was sound asleep is also credible.  from where do we know paul picked him up, anita?  any other confirmation?

Anita stated that Paulus picked Joran up from Mickie D's at 11 and brought him home. After that, she said Joran stated to her that he snuck out.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: June 24, 2005, 12:49:37 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Prof: ArubaGirl told us McD's close at 1 AM. There are 2, one up by the hotels, it is near the main middle road opposite the HYatt/Allegro which are right on the beach (if you can picture that from the map), the 2nd is downtown.

Arrow On way to Lorenzoes/near it anyway

peace to all
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: June 24, 2005, 12:49:48 PM »

did anyone notice two different statments for anita vds?
she said at one point that she was in holland, then said she could nt sleep(the night natalee went missing), bc joran was nt home... did i hear that correctly, or am i imagining it?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: June 24, 2005, 12:49:52 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1am.

Well, if Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1 am, then why should we even BELIEVE that PVDS was seen there at 3 am?

we shouldn't except there is involvement of mikkie dee. the mb romor does not even have a date.  we think we know joren called his dad to pick him up at mikie dee at 11 on sunday nite  (11 is house rule too).  he had been hanging out at the hotels and may have gone to the concert.   maybe he ate there (mom was not home to cook)

what were the Students Doing @McD's@3AM if it's closed??
 it's to  far to walk ,  the Taxi Mon Know it's Closed .
BK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: June 24, 2005, 12:50:19 PM »

Writergal--I believe that all of the suspects are held on premeditated murder, and manslaughter, and kidnapping--That's what they hold them for because they don't know what happened yet--then when they find out what actually happened they will Charge them with the appropriate crime.
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: June 24, 2005, 12:50:26 PM »

I usually just lurk, but something needs to be said. If the main objective here is concern for finding Natalee, then I don't care how they go about it. FOX just reported from the official in Aruba that daddy VDS could be questioned because of contradictory statements made to the media and the police. Well, HELLO, who in the media got an interview with him? So, I say GO GRETA, if that is what tripped him up.
Just my opinion, go ahead, feel free to attack me!  Very Happy
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #813 on: June 24, 2005, 12:50:31 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
I've also noticed on Riehl, in font that has progressively gotten larger and bolder and now today changed to red......New Content Posts Below.....which is immediately followed by a reward amount that has also gotten progressively larger. Is that a not so subliminal subliminal that people like us wouldn't see, but is seen daily by whom it is actually targeting.  ??????   Anyone else notice that? Or is my conspiracy radar adjusted too finely?

YooHoo..............

Can I get a main monkey comment. I know I'm not in the monkey hub, but I do work hard and will work harder if fed. LOL

I think he's just seeing higher volume of new readers, just as we are.  I don't see it as a "message" of any kind. IMO
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #814 on: June 24, 2005, 12:50:32 PM »

Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
Okay, let me get this straight. This morning, an Aruban spokesperson implies that there is reason to believe Natalee is alive. Last night, Mariane Croes, another Aruban spokesperson, tells Larry King that Paulus, Joran, and the Kalpoes are being held on "suspicion of premeditated murder."
   Which is it?

It's the law vs. the spokespersons opinion. To suspect someone doesn't neccecarily mean (did I spell that correct) that he did it.

No, that's true. But there must be some good basis for the suspicion. Premeditated murder is a very serious charge. The contradictions are confusing: shouldn't the spokespeople be on the same page? That is, if they're representing law enforcement?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: June 24, 2005, 12:50:42 PM »

Quote from: "mojo"
   Which is it?

that seems to be this case in a nutshell  Mad

If anyone is interested in the "Natalee is Alive" theory...go listen to Beth Twitty's interview with Colmes on Fox last night!
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: June 24, 2005, 12:50:50 PM »

Speculation. Speculation. If DNA evidence indicated that Natalee was in either of the VDS cars, then that would require an explanation. A BIG EXPLANATION. And maybe that was why the police took PVDS into custody. Anita VDS said that the authorities had had the two vehicles for "several days." This could be a MAJOR DEVELOPMENT, if true. And, althought PVDS was questioned earlier, this time he is being detained and the VDS household is boarded up. Perhaps they are expecting storm weather.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #817 on: June 24, 2005, 12:50:50 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
did anyone notice two different statments for anita vds?
she said at one point that she was in holland, then said she could nt sleep(the night natalee went missing), bc joran was nt home... did i hear that correctly, or am i imagining it?

Rob she was in Holland. She was saying she can't sleep since Joran has been gone aka in jail.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: June 24, 2005, 12:51:47 PM »

Not to suggest that I dont appreciate our current on line Arubian posters, but does anyone know why we seem to have lost AmericaninAruba and NativeLingo? Seems like its going on a week now. Not on in the evenings either.
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: June 24, 2005, 12:52:11 PM »

Quote from: "Gerben aka Pays Bas"
   Which is it?

It's the law vs. the spokespersons opinion. To suspect someone doesn't neccecarily mean (did I spell that correct) that he did it.

No, that's true. But there must be some good basis for the suspicion. Premeditated murder is a very serious charge. The contradictions are confusing: shouldn't the spokespeople be on the same page? That is, if they're representing law enforcement?

Why would someone want to kill Natalee Holloway?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.