March 28, 2024, 11:55:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #21 - 6/24/05 Wee Hours of The Morning  (Read 276653 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #880 on: June 24, 2005, 01:17:56 PM »

Quote from: "luckydee"
Quote from: "Rob"
did anyone notice two different statments for anita vds?
she said at one point that she was in holland, then said she could nt sleep(the night natalee went missing), bc joran was nt home... did i hear that correctly, or am i imagining it?

I understood her statement to mean that she was in Holland. She was notified (by PVDS?) about the problem with NH and couldn't sleep that night. She then mentioned flying home and being upset.  Question: was her original return date on Wed? did she make a change in reservation as soon as she heard about the problem?

im still kinda sketchy on this series of statments by her...she s not "real" clear...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 24, 2005, 01:17:59 PM »

Quote from: "CaliGirl"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "air23ac"
maybe natalee didn't say anything to the 2 brothers(as mother kalpoe stated) because she was drugged up or under a non-alcohol influence..........perhaps joren was having a good time and natalee thought he was nice, she had a drink w/him.......then he slipped her some kinda drug.........he then calls the kalpoe brothers and says he needs a lift ASAP because he knows the drug effects will soon set in, so while she is coherent he wants to get her out of c&c's...........by the time she is in the car she waves goodbye to her friends and also seems fine...then shortly after she starts to fade from the drugs, hence the lack of conversation

I recall friends of NH's saying that her eyes looked heavy, and that she was speaking in short, brief sentences before leaving CnC's.  

Speaking for myself, though I'm sure others will concur, if you're so drunk, that you've got the spins, or are feeling nauseous, but don't want to let on that you're that f'ed up, you tend to keep your speech to a minimum.  Kind of like focusing on not getting sick.  While I am fairly confident drugs are in play here, I think a likely cause of death was aspiration of vomit.

I kinda like timelines, but let me speculate here..since Deepak closes the shop of Internet Cafe say at 11pm, his younger bros picks him up at work, given the time from of 11.-11.30pm, the latter being the latest time Deepak departs from work.  (I guess some Internet Cafe user might buy a block of internet usage as the mother described.)  Deepak needs to get and pickup Joran at his house...that would take another 15min, if you include small talk, add another 10min.  Add another 15 min to the ride to CnC and time to park the car and check in.  I figure arriving at CnC is about 12-12.30..that leaves one hour to:

a: Joran needs to quickly find Natalee, engage her to leave her friends if she is already doing that.   From an unconfirmed email of Deepak, either Joran never danced, or from MB students he did.  Since Nat probably might have been dancing or sitting with her friends, Joran would have to disengage her from those 2 occurences.  Since there is a confirmed altercation, add another 15 min for the confrontation.  That already puts us to closing time.  Oh and add the fact that he presumbly or hypothetically has to administer a pill or something liquid.  Oh and also we have to add the fact that Nat was in the Bathroom or not, I forget if the story of her not feeling bad in the bathroom was true or not...Remember all this puts all these occurence to occure in a one hour time frame.

Deepak's mom said he got off work at 11:30..so then add in Satish picking him.
I believe Joran somehow got to CnC on his own because no one has be able to say the brothers were at CnC only out front in their car.

And the film from CnC should show if they were there or not
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 24, 2005, 01:18:15 PM »

Quote from: "BK"
If anyone is interested in the "Natalee is Alive" theory...go listen to Beth Twitty's interview with Colmes on Fox last night!

Do you have a link for the interview?

Here's the link to the transcript and the video. They must have just put up the transcript.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160612,00.html
Scott
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 24, 2005, 01:18:37 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "kkial"
Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1am.

Could still be McDees.....probably not there to eat!

Since this was a student from MBHS saying this - how did the students get around the island??   Were these students in a rented car, in a taxi, or what?  How would they have occasion to be cruising by a MD's at that hour anyway?

There's a McDonald's just off the main road, near the Holiday Inn in Palm Beach.
BarStine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: June 24, 2005, 01:18:39 PM »

As far as the "celebrity volunteers" who will be going to Aruba to bring attention to Natalee's plight, no names were released again and the local reporter was unable to confirm any of the rumors she had heard about who it would be.

Whichever NBA and NFL stars participate, they will be leaving Houston "sometime this weekend."

......Maybe these athletes are not there for celebrity status, and they are going as security to case out some tough neighborhoods....

G_d bless the USA and NFL and TES
BK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 24, 2005, 01:18:55 PM »

Compananzi you wrote
Since there is a confirmed altercation
 But I don't think there was an altercation that night.  There was a confirmed fight between Joran and one of the American kids but I think that that happened earlier on in the week--not on their last night.  That's what I remember reading somewhere anyway.
BK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: June 24, 2005, 01:20:30 PM »

Thanks nancy_drew
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 24, 2005, 01:20:34 PM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
TX EQUUSEARCH might be good, but they can't find something thats not there

I applaud your restraint in not posting your theory again!  Laughing
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 24, 2005, 01:20:35 PM »

Interesting post by Dan at RiehlWolrdview.com:

"In talking with an adult professional from Aruba who knew Joran, the individual stated that Joran often bragged to him of his many "sexual conquests" resulting from the use of an illicit substance slipped into a woman's drink and the Aruban individual suggested Joran was a "psychopath.""
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: June 24, 2005, 01:20:43 PM »

Maybe before Satish picked up Deepak at his work, Satish picked up Joran and they pick up Deepak next...

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #890 on: June 24, 2005, 01:21:19 PM »

Check out this exchange in Beth Twitty's Colmes interview?  You need to read the whole thing...but, here's one part.  Prior to this she spoke of further arrests and refers to those people here.

TWITTY: I believe that she is alive. I do. I do. And that is what gets me up every day. And I have a strong faith and trust in God. And I truly believe that she is alive.

COLMES: And where do you think she is, on the island here?

TWITTY: I think she's right here on this island.

COLMES: Being held somewhere?

TWITTY: Yes.

COLMES: So other people who might be involved are the ones not in custody, the ones might be holding her?

TWITTY: Exactly.

COLMES: Do you have any idea where that is?

TWITTY: No, I wish I did.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: June 24, 2005, 01:21:30 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "CancunMole"
Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "batmanCJ"
Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1am.

Well, if Arubagirl stated that McDonald's closes at 1 am, then why should we even BELIEVE that PVDS was seen there at 3 am?

That post supposedly came from someone in MB. My point: was it to put PVdS at that location at 3 AM the morning NH went missing? To imply that PVdS was picking up Joran or something else?

I think it goes to what CaliGirl is saying about the kidnap and there being more....

Something I mentioned early this AM, does anyoone know anything about the cases PVdS has ruled on lately? Possible someone watching the kid to set him up to get back at the Judge?

I tried researching it Canun but could not find anything. I wondered if maybe he heard any drug cases.. or quite possibly had one coming up.
Savidge ( the reporter) on MSNBC said on Imus this am, that there was some discussion joran called his dad in the early morning hours, and that dad had denied it. Telephone records perhaps tripped dad up?

Absolutely!! Me being in the telecom biz...if they were using cell phones the switch and BTS log will have everything, begining time, dialed digits, length of call, end time, what tower was being used (think location here), even down to what antenna on the tower was being used, when/what other tower the call might have been handed off to. Say it was a 5 minute call, the location of caller could be approximated to with less than a 1/4 mile and what direction the caller was heading.....lotsa useful data there.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
nutnhoney1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: June 24, 2005, 01:21:39 PM »

WTF??????????? FOX just stated they believed Croes to be held because he might have received a crucial email from one of the suspects.????

I posted about this earlier in this thread and in the Wonder Woman debate thread.  I heard Greta talk briefly about this last night.  Here's the link to my post about what I heard

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=223&start=80
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 24, 2005, 01:22:12 PM »

Is this possibly a picture of Rene? (He has been mentioned a few times, no real evidence that its tied to Natalee's case)

I figured I would post it before I fogot where I found it.

http://www.groenetechnieken.nl/pages_agt/proficiat2003.html
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 24, 2005, 01:22:19 PM »

Transcript from Larry King can be found here.

KING: And why are they suspects?

CROES: At this point the general description is that they are suspected of being involved in the disappearance of Ms. Holloway. That’s the general description. But because when we arrest somebody, you have to have a reasonable suspicion of specific crimes, so at this point all the suspects are arrested on the first crime of premeditated murder.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: June 24, 2005, 01:22:20 PM »

Quote from: "BarStine"
As far as the "celebrity volunteers" who will be going to Aruba to bring attention to Natalee's plight, no names were released again and the local reporter was unable to confirm any of the rumors she had heard about who it would be.

Whichever NBA and NFL stars participate, they will be leaving Houston "sometime this weekend."

......Maybe these athletes are not there for celebrity status, and they are going as security to case out some tough neighborhoods....

pro athletes are not easily dissuaded from a confortation....or car chase , or armed robbery or arson, or.......just what aruba needs, imported criminals. watch the crime rate go through the roof the 11 days in there...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
goon squad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: June 24, 2005, 01:22:55 PM »

<<Whichever NBA and NFL stars participate, they will be leaving Houston "sometime this weekend>>

Current Houston, TX resident, former Alabama resident, and former University of Alabama player Robert Horry seems to be a likely candidate.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 24, 2005, 01:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "Scott"
Quote from: "air23ac"
maybe natalee didn't say anything to the 2 brothers(as mother kalpoe stated) because she was drugged up or under a non-alcohol influence..........perhaps joren was having a good time and natalee thought he was nice, she had a drink w/him.......then he slipped her some kinda drug.........he then calls the kalpoe brothers and says he needs a lift ASAP because he knows the drug effects will soon set in, so while she is coherent he wants to get her out of c&c's...........by the time she is in the car she waves goodbye to her friends and also seems fine...then shortly after she starts to fade from the drugs, hence the lack of conversation

I recall friends of NH's saying that her eyes looked heavy, and that she was speaking in short, brief sentences before leaving CnC's.  

Speaking for myself, though I'm sure others will concur, if you're so drunk, that you've got the spins, or are feeling nauseous, but don't want to let on that you're that f'ed up, you tend to keep your speech to a minimum.  Kind of like focusing on not getting sick.  While I am fairly confident drugs are in play here, I think a likely cause of death was aspiration of vomit.

I kinda like timelines, but let me speculate here..since Deepak closes the shop of Internet Cafe say at 11pm, his younger bros picks him up at work, given the time from of 11.-11.30pm, the latter being the latest time Deepak departs from work.  (I guess some Internet Cafe user might buy a block of internet usage as the mother described.)  Deepak needs to get and pickup Joran at his house...that would take another 15min, if you include small talk, add another 10min.  Add another 15 min to the ride to CnC and time to park the car and check in.  I figure arriving at CnC is about 12-12.30..that leaves one hour to:

a: Joran needs to quickly find Natalee, engage her to leave her friends if she is already doing that.   From an unconfirmed email of Deepak, either Joran never danced, or from MB students he did.  Since Nat probably might have been dancing or sitting with her friends, Joran would have to disengage her from those 2 occurences.  Since there is a confirmed altercation, add another 15 min for the confrontation.  That already puts us to closing time.  Oh and add the fact that he presumbly or hypothetically has to administer a pill or something liquid.  Oh and also we have to add the fact that Nat was in the Bathroom or not, I forget if the story of her not feeling bad in the bathroom was true or not...Remember all this puts all these occurence to occure in a one hour time frame.

the timeline does not support the theory that the 3 boys drugged natalee.  she could have already been drugged or she was just reacting to too much alcohol she was not used too.  probably real cheap hi test rotgut.  jug?
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: June 24, 2005, 01:23:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "BarStine"

Well they are not all bad--

pro athletes are not easily dissuaded from a confortation....or car chase , or armed robbery or arson, or.......just what aruba needs, imported criminals. watch the crime rate go through the roof the 11 days in there...
may
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: June 24, 2005, 01:23:42 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Wow...good point...I never even thought of vomit, but makes sense if they had drugged NH and she had already been drinking. Then again, the vomit would have her DNA right? I wish we knew more details about this whole case...

More than that I hope they find NH alive!!!! I have spent mucho time on bended knee speaking with God about this.

i was thinking about that...i wonder though, if (now this is gross) fresh vomit wouldn't contain DNA because of the stomach acid destroying it?

May
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.