March 28, 2024, 05:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Alert 3-year old Mariah Woods missing since 11/27/17 Body Found  (Read 12376 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 10:48:36 AM »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mariah-woods-missing-3-year-old-dead-earl-kimrey-arrested/

December 2, 2017, 8:08 AM

Mariah Woods, missing 3-year-old, believed dead; mother's boyfriend arrested

Onslow County Sheriff investigators said they now believe Woods is deceased and the search is shifting to a recovery operation, CBS affiliate WNCN-TV reports. Officials have not located the girl. The FBI announced early Saturday that Earl Kimrey, 32, was taken into custody by sheriff's deputies Friday night in connection with the disappearance. He faces charges including concealing of death, obstruction of justice, second-degree burglary, felony larceny, and possession of stolen property.

According to WNCN, Kimrey is the live-in boyfriend of Mariah Woods' mother Kristy Woods, who issued an emotional plea for her daughter's safe return on Tuesday.

Kristy Woods told WITN-TV in Greenville that she had last seen Mariah at 11 p.m. Sunday night when she checked on her. She said her boyfriend claimed to have seen the girl around midnight when she woke up and he told her to go back to bed.

Family members said there was no sign of forced entry or signs of a struggle.

Kimrey is being held at the Onslow County Detention Center on $1.01 million bond, WNCN reports.

I was afraid that might be the case.  Just hope they find her and can give her a proper burial.  Poor baby!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 12:09:13 PM »

https://twitter.com/gigglingtoes/status/937003844126593029

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 12:16:03 PM »

https://twitter.com/LaurenWNCN/status/936984712484179968

Lauren Haviland‏
@LaurenWNCN
2 hours ago
RIGHT NOW: A search and rescue team, including a dog that can detect human remains, are at the home where investigators say Kimrey stole two dressers. @WNCN #MariahWoods

Samantha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 07:37:56 PM »

FBI: Body of 3-year-old Mariah Woods believed to be found in Pender County
Posted: Dec 02, 2017 06:59 PM EST
Updated: Dec 02, 2017 08:18 PM EST

Officials said Woods’ body was found in the water around 5:30 p.m. in Shelter Creek along Shaw Highway in a remote area where the new search was being conducted. Woods’ body was found by a member of the Fayetteville Remote Dive Team. An autopsy by the medical examiner's office will be conducted to verify for sure it's the body of Woods.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-news/onslow/body-of-3-year-old-mariah-woods-found-in-pender-county/666356564

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 07:39:05 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/02/remains-missing-3-year-old-north-carolina-girl-found-authorities-say.html

Remains of missing 3-year-old North Carolina girl found, authorities say
Fox News

Investigators have recovered a body in a creek believed to be 3-year-old Mariah Woods, officials said Saturday.

District Attorney Ernie Lee told reporters that divers recovered the body in neighboring Pender County, about 25 miles from Mariah's home in Jacksonville. He added that they were awaiting a medical examiner's report to determine the official cause of death.

The body was found hours after Earl Kimrey, the live-in boyfriend of Mariah's mother, was arrested and held on $1 million bond. He is charged with concealing of death, obstruction of justice, second-degree burglary, felony larceny and possession of stolen property. Prosecutors are reviewing whether additional charges should be filed.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 11:57:52 PM »

Heartbreaking. From the beginning I believed it was the live-in boyfriend, usually is Sad

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2017, 02:42:29 AM »

Saturday, December 2, 2017
Body Of 3-Year-Old Mariah Woods Found

https://texasnewsblog.blogspot.com/2017/12/body-of-3-year-old-mariah-woods-found.html

The body of a missing 3-year-old North Carolina girl was found in a creek less than a day after her mother's boyfriend was charged with hiding her body after knowing she didn't die of natural causes, authorities said.

Investigators continue to stay tight-lipped about what happened to Mariah Woods. But they left little doubt Earl Kimrey knew how she died and was trying to cover it up. He was charged late Friday with concealing of death.

"It was too late to save Mariah the moment the 911 call came in," FBI agent Stanley Meador said of the call the girl's mother made Monday to report her missing. "The arrest warrants are public record and the records speaks for themselves. We will not discuss any details related to the homicide investigation."     

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2017, 12:11:18 PM »

Mom's boyfriend who 'hid the body of three-year-old Mariah Woods in a creek' has his bond kept at $1million as he appears in court for the first time

Earl Kimrey's bond is kept at $1M in connection with the death of Mariah Woods
Kimrey is charged with hiding Mariah's body & obstruction of justice, cops said   
No new details were released about the case after Kimrey appeared in court
Mariah was reported missing on Nov 27 and dive teams found her body Saturday
By VALERIE EDWARDS and JENNY STANTON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS
PUBLISHED: 14:36 EST, 4 December 2017 | UPDATED: 16:48 EST, 4 December 2017

vids and imgs @ link

FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch said in a statement that the body was in Holly Shelter Creek along Shaw Highway in Pender County creek about 25 miles from the child's home in Jacksonville.

Kimrey was arrested in the early hours of Saturday morning and deputies charged him in connection to the death.

Arrest warrants said Kimrey moved Mariah's body from where she died, knowing her death was not natural.

Authorities have divulged few specifics of the case, including how the girl died.

Social services would not confirm on Friday whether they had ever investigated Kimrey or the home where Mariah was living.

A spokesman refused when asked by DailyMail.com if there had ever been reported concerns about the family and said the information was confidential.

On Saturday, Meador urged people with surveillance footage near where the girl disappeared to call police and share the video as they investigate her death.
more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5144899/Man-hid-body-Mariah-Woods-bond-kept-1M.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2017, 12:16:09 PM »

3-year-old Mariah Woods was sexually abused by mom’s boyfriend, court documents allege
BY ABBIE BENNETT AND AARON MOODY
abennett@newsobserver.com
amoody@newsobserver.com
DECEMBER 05, 2017 02:31 PM

JACKSONVILLE
FBI investigators recovered remains believed to be those of 3-year-old Mariah Woods on Saturday, and her mother’s boyfriend has been charged in connection with her death. Now court documents allege that the boyfriend, Earl Kimrey, sexually abused the girl.

So far, no one has been charged with killing Mariah.
In the court documents, Mariah’s biological father, Alex Woods, outlined the reasons he is pursuing custody of Mariah’s two brothers, who are also his sons, according to multiple reports and first reported by The Jacksonville Daily News.

Woods alleges that Kimrey sexually abused Mariah and physically abused the two boys, hitting them with a belt – one of them in the face, causing a nosebleed.

One of the brothers said their mother knew that Kimrey allegedly was sexually abusing Mariah, according to the documents, which say she “failed to protect juveniles from exposure to sexual abuse.”

Officials have not said what led them to arrest Kimrey, or what evidence suggested that Mariah was no longer alive.

Kimrey is being held in the Onslow County Detention Center. He made his first court appearance Monday morning.
more @ link
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article188156729.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2017, 12:17:17 PM »

PHOTOS: Mariah Woods Memorial
gallery
http://www.fayobserver.com/photogallery/NC/20171206/NEWS/120509990/PH/1?start=2

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2017, 12:24:20 PM »

Heartbreaking. From the beginning I believed it was the live-in boyfriend, usually is Sad

i did too, i just dont understand how the state services, that are suppose
to protect children keeps messing up,and children keep dying

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 03:07:55 AM »

I agree the system seems to have failed this sweet girl and her brothers. I think they are understaffed and underworked. They really need to fix the system.

i did too, i just dont understand how the state services, that are suppose
to protect children keeps messing up,and children keep dying

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 12:30:11 PM »

an angelic monkey

Horrifying New Details About The Sexual Abuse 3-Year-Old Mariah Woods Allegedly Suffered By Her Mom's Boyfriend Prior To Her Murder

YourTango   
Sarah Gangraw
YourTangoDecember 7, 2017

The father who's 3-year-old daughter was found dead Saturday shared documents from Child Protection Services that allege she suffered some disturbing abuse.
Shared with Crime Stories, the documents describe the sexual abuse Mariah Woods went through and the physical abuse her 10-year-old brother suffered at the hands of their mother’s boyfriend, Earl Kimrey.
Mariah’s brother claims he saw Kimrey “put his penis in the mouth of his sister Mariah.”

The documents also stated that the brother said Mariah’s mother, Kristy Hunter, knew about the sexual abuse the toddler was being subjected to.
She was also aware that Kimrey abused substances including marijuana, heroin, and methamphetamine.
more @
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/horrifying-details-sexual-abuse-3-055911683.html

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2017, 12:30:28 PM »

Update: Court Date for Suspect Charged in Death of Mariah Woods Pushed Back
By Jack Phillips
December 19, 2017 4:47 pm Last Updated: December 19, 2017 6:25 pm

The man who allegedly disposed of the remains of a toddler who went missing several weeks ago had his case pushed back to April 2, 2018, according to reports.

JDNews.com reported that a probable cause hearing for Kimrey, the live-in boyfriend of Mariah’s mother, was pushed to April 2. A probable cause hearing is scheduled after a defendant’s first appearance in court and is used as a “place-holding” in the calendar to determine if there’s sufficient evidence to go ahead with a trial.

District Attorney Ernie Lee said that between now and Apr. 2, there are three grand juries slated to convene.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/update-court-date-for-suspect-charged-in-mariah-woods-death-pushed-back_2391528.html

Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.