March 28, 2024, 10:07:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: George Zimmerman Threatens To Feed JAY-Z To Alligators Over Trayvon Martin Docus  (Read 19465 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 18, 2017, 02:23:27 PM »

George Zimmerman Threatens To Feed JAY-Z To Alligators Over Trayvon Martin Docuseries

The neighborhood watchman who was acquitted of murdering Trayvon Martin five years ago is now sending violent threats to one of the world's biggest rappers for bringing the slain teen's story to life.

According to the website The Blast, George Zimmerman is reportedly angry with JAY-Z — who is producing the six-part docuseries Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story — and how production crews have been treating his family. According to the website, Zimmerman, 34, said that anyone who messed with his family would be fed to alligators.

“I know how to handle people who f--k with me," he said. "I have since February 2012.”

On February 26, 2012, Zimmerman — who prosecutors said was a "wannabe cop" — followed the 17-year-old Martin in the Florida housing development where his father lived. Martin, who was coming back from a 7-Eleven run to pick up snacks, told a friend on the phone that someone was following him. In a 911 call made to police, Zimmerman claimed that Martin looked suspicious, saying: "this guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's just walking around."

For Zimmerman, who has been embroiled in legal and racial issues — and pulled over multiple times by the police since his acquittal — his threats to JAY Z didn't go unnoticed.

"If one hair on jays hair is touched that’s when the revolution will b televised," Snoop Dogg wrote in an Instagram post.

"We one and to thank the system let the Bitch ass muthafucca get away with murder try it again Trayvon Martin Gone but not forgotten."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/george-zimmerman-threatens-feed-jay-152455101.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 02:25:09 PM »

When can we watch Jay-Z’s documentary on Trayvon Martin?
Hello Giggles  Jessica Booth,Hello Giggles 36 minutes ago
Reactions  Sign in to like  Reblog on Tumblr  Share  Tweet  Email
 When can we watch Jay-Z’s documentary on Trayvon Martin?
This past spring, one of our favorite artists revealed he was going to be focusing on a lot more than music. Jay-Z announced that he would be producing a documentary about the killing of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed, 17-year-old African-American boy who was infamously shot by George Zimmerman while walking home. Zimmerman, who was a part of a neighborhood watch group and claimed he believed his life was in danger, was acquitted for the crime in what many Americans view as an immense miscarriage of justice.

The docuseries, which is called Rest In Power: The Trayvon Martin Story, became a hot topic after Zimmerman recently threatened Jay-Z in an interview with The Blast, claiming that Jay-Z’s film crew “harassed” his parents.

Zimmerman said, “Anyone who f-cks with my parents will be fed to an alligator […]. I know how to handle people who f-ck with me, I have since February 2012.” (Zimmerman was specifically — and remorselessly — alluding to the month and year he shot and killed Trayvon Martin).
The volatile comments then led Snoop Dogg to speak out in defense of his friend, as well as the memory of Martin.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/watch-jay-z-documentary-trayvon-190539445.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.