March 28, 2024, 03:37:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recall of apx. 590,000 "Dr. Brown's Lovey pacifier & teether holders 3-16-18  (Read 3536 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: March 16, 2018, 07:10:41 AM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/water-cooler/nearly-600000-pacifiers-teether-holders-recalled-amid-concerns-about-choking/716821968

Nearly 600,000 pacifiers, teether holders recalled amid concerns about choking
By: Bob D'Angelo, Cox Media Group National Content Desk

Updated: Mar 16, 2018 - 6:19 AM

The CPSC said the recall of about 590,000 "Dr. Brown's Lovey pacifier & teether holders" was ordered because of a snap that could detach and choke a child.

The holders come in eight styles, WTHR reported: giraffe, zebra, turtle, reindeer, frog, spring bunny, deer and bunny.

Consumers are asked to contact Handi-Craft, which makes the holders, at 833-224-7674 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. CDT Monday through Friday, or visit the Dr. Brown's website for more recall information, WTHR reported.

The CPSC said it has received 67 reports of the ribbon fraying and the snap coming off, but no injuries have been reported, WTHR reported.

The holders, which retail for about $10, were sold at retailers that included Bed, Bath & Beyond, KMart, Target, Toys R Us/Babies R Us and Walmart. They also were sold online at Amazon.com, between August 2015 and March 2018.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.