March 28, 2024, 08:25:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: People need to wake up - Trump wishes to be a dictator  (Read 10742 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 15, 2018, 11:21:54 AM »

People need to wake up or soon we'll be looking at gulags and concentration camps.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/392430-trump-i-want-americans-to-listen-to-me-like-north-koreans-listen-to
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 09:02:17 AM »

Hardball with Chris Matthews

July 30, 2018  MSNBC

After months of denying that he colluded with Putin's people, Trump has now pulled his line of defense back to denying there's anything wrong with it. Chris says there’s a few problems with that argument.

https://on.msnbc.com/2LMCy9j.  
Video:  01:02
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:08:26 PM by seahorse » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 08:21:13 AM »

geek batman viking alien
Celebrities followed by Ivanka Trump on Instagram send her a scathing message

Huffington Post  Lee Moran  August 8, 2018

Ivanka Trump will receive a scathing surprise when she scrolls through her Instagram feed this week.
Comedian Amy Schumer, model Alexa Chung, filmmaker Paola Mendoza and many others followed by President Donald Trump’s daughter and senior adviser posted this note on the social media site in protest of the White House’s family border separation policy:

Dear Ivanka….

Read More

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dear-ivanka-trump-instagram-amy-schumer_us_5b6a93e3e4b0b15abaa85af2

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 08:56:26 AM »

Ivanka Trump flies commercial for visit to Illinois ...

By Erica Tempesta for Dailymail.com Comments 329

PUBLISHED: 14:53 EDT, 8 August 2018 | UPDATED: 20:21 EDT, 8 August 2018

A woman of the people? Ivanka Trump flies ... school's state-of-the-art welding program…

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6040135/Ivanka-Trump-flies-commercial-visit-Illinois-welding-school.html

ME:  Why does she look like Mr. Potato Head?  IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 12:36:41 AM »

People need to wake up or soon we'll be looking at gulags and concentration camps.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/392430-trump-i-want-americans-to-listen-to-me-like-north-koreans-listen-to
Robert Swan Mueller III is awake, Klaas.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 12:42:15 AM »

Robert Swan Mueller III is awake, Klaas.

(R)acketeer (I)nfluenced and (C)orrupt (O)rganizations Act

Signed into law by President Richard Nixon on October 15, 1970

Oh the irony, if Trump gets rolled up in the RICO ACT..Being signed into law by Nixon and all..

TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 02:20:51 PM »

If he FIRES Mueller, that is the proverbial nail in his coffin. Mueller and his investigation have been methodical in being able to identify the rats and whom has turned their back on this country and its people. My opinion: Mueller's investigation and the intelligence community are still evaluating, whom within our government are traitors. I feel this investigation is going to reveal more corruption than people can fathom. Lets keep in mind, Mueller and Comey are both Republicans who put country before party.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 02:24:36 PM »

I had the opportunity of listening to James Comey speak when he came to Seattle. The most important bit of advice/information that I took from listening to him speak was, that the behavior of this President and his Administration IS NOT NORMAL, and every American should continue to remember that. This behavior IS NOT NORMAL.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2018, 11:38:58 PM »

Tomorrow could be interesting..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2018, 10:19:02 PM »

I was hoping Don Jr. would be indicted today.  Maybe next week... 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 03:11:27 PM »

I was hoping Don Jr. would be indicted today.  Maybe next week... 

Can't be too far off 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2018, 06:31:04 PM »

I just want the whole truth and nothing but the truth to be laid out for the American people. Mueller reportedly is winding up his investigation. The House of Representatives will be in Democrat hands and so will subpoena power. The truth is within reach.

Trump has hurt American standing in the world and he has damaged America at home. The American Presidency is not his personal money tree and plaything. If his demeanor had been even a little bit Presidential, people might have been willing to overlook  other transgressions.

I am an Independent voter and I feel bad for "normal" Republicans who stick to traditional conservative values and see that their political party has been hijacked by the Trump crazy train.  They have no leadership anymore unless they also want to be Trump enablers.

Maybe American life can start to settle down and return to normal after all the truth does come out.  We survived Watergate. We'll survive this, too, but only with truth.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 07:38:07 AM »

I just want the whole truth and nothing but the truth to be laid out for the American people. Mueller reportedly is winding up his investigation. The House of Representatives will be in Democrat hands and so will subpoena power. The truth is within reach.

Trump has hurt American standing in the world and he has damaged America at home. The American Presidency is not his personal money tree and plaything. If his demeanor had been even a little bit Presidential, people might have been willing to overlook  other transgressions.

I am an Independent voter and I feel bad for "normal" Republicans who stick to traditional conservative values and see that their political party has been hijacked by the Trump crazy train.  They have no leadership anymore unless they also want to be Trump enablers.

Maybe American life can start to settle down and return to normal after all the truth does come out.  We survived Watergate. We'll survive this, too, but only with truth.

Yep, agree 100% 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 01:33:15 PM »

Yep, agree 100% 

Is something going on today? 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 05:12:44 AM »

Yep, agree 100% 

Is something going on today? 

What has Trump done to take anything away from the American people?  For many, he has lowered taxes, allowing them to keep more of the fruit of their labor, he has worked to keep America out of foreign wars, continues to secure our borders from foreign invaders, restore the American dream for all Americans.  Just my humble opinions.

I have never seen anyone create a list of bad things Trump has done.  What are the acts that make Trump a dictator?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2019, 10:52:08 PM »

The Washington Post
Democracy Dies in Darkness

Opinions

In Iran crisis, our worst fears about Trump are realized

By Max Boot Columnist covering national security
June 17 at 2:42 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/17/iran-crisis-our-worst-fears-about-trump-are-realized/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ea0507f096b4

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2019, 11:08:48 PM »

The Neocons

War with Iran would become 'Trump's war' 

Pat Buchanan identifies usual suspects pushing for military action against Tehran
Published: 6 hours ago - June 17, 2019

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/06/war-with-iran-would-become-trumps-war/#Cgf7TcX0CUwHRTSB.99

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.