March 29, 2024, 03:49:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mollie Tibbetts, 20 msg July 18, 2018 from Brooklyn, Iowa (Found deceased)  (Read 4138 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: July 24, 2018, 07:02:46 AM »

Mollie Tibbetts, age 20, was dog sitting at a friend's house in #Brooklyn, #Iowa, Wednesday night, July 18, 2018. She left to go jogging and it is unknown if she returned home.

Another possibility is that she went #missing the next morning. She works for the day care and they were going to the fair Thursday and were all supposed to wear red shirts. Mollie's family can't find that red shirt Mollie was supposed to wear that morning anywhere.

Mollie is about 5’3” tall, weighs approx. 120 lbs., has brown eyes and long brown hair.

She may be wearing gym shorts, a black sports bra and running shoes, or denim shorts and a red t-shirt.

Anyone with information, please contact the Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office at 641.623.5679.
https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/?ref=hovercard

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 06:03:49 PM »

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Poweshiek-County-Sheriff-says-Mollie-Tibbetts-boyfriend-is-not-a-suspect-489168691.html?abc=enrWuVwa

Poweshiek County Sheriff says Mollie Tibbetts' boyfriend is not a suspect

By KCRG-TV9 News Staff | Posted: Wed 5:15 PM, Jul 25, 2018  |  Updated: Wed 5:26 PM, Jul 25, 2018

POWESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) -- In an interview with ABC, Poweshiek County Sheriff Tom Kriegel confirmed Mollie Tibbetts' brothers and boyfriend are not suspects.

20-year-old Mollie Tibbetts disappeared after going out for a jog on July 18.

Authorities also filed a search warrant and received information from Fitbit. Kriegel said he believes the Fitbit information will be useful, but was not willing to share the information at this time.

The case is still being characterized as a missing persons case, but authorities are not ruling out the possibility that it's an abduction.

Kriegel said they are currently looking at as much surveillance footage from around town as they can find.

If you have any information, email the sheriff's office at tips@poweshiekcosheriff.com or call 641-623-5679.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 10:30:29 AM »

Mollie Tibbetts, missing Iowa college student, found dead
August 21, 2018, 9:18 AM

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mollie-tibbetts-iowa-missing-girl-found-dead-today-2018-08-21/

Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts has been found dead, just over a month after she was reported missing, CBS News has learned. The 20-year-old was last seen July 18, jogging near her home in the central Iowa town of Brooklyn. 

Police have scheduled a news conference for 5 p.m. ET Tuesday to provide an update on the latest developments. So far, no details have been released about where she was found or what the cause of death might be.
While hundreds of people have been interviewed, no suspects have been publicly identified in Tibbetts' disappearance.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 04:14:40 PM »

I heard it was some immigrant who murdered her. The photos show an isolated area of nothing but corn fields. I can't confirm it yet though, but I think he is in police custody.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 04:26:35 PM »

Iowa official says suspect in custody in Mollie Tibbetts' death being held on federal immigration detainer

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/iowa-official-suspect-custody-mollie-tibbetts-death-held-57317645

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 04:28:14 PM »

PS. I use to run alone through the moutainside/hills around where I lived at the time for training. I thought because it was safe enough, I think the college used that area also for running, but I did my off road training on Sundays, so no one was around. One time, as I was running along,  I heard what sounded like either a wild animal or someone's mumbled voice and my gut instinct told me to take off. I kicked into gear (and I (back then) could run a mile in under 6 min.) but I felt like I couldn't outrun an animal. I never, ever went back to running in that area. The moral is, NEVER, EVER go RUNNING or on walks by yourself. Never. I can't tell you the times I did go running alone. And even though you think you are safe, you can never tell the mind of a criminal and if you isolate yourself, you will be in a very bad situation very quickly. I use to  go to the mall walking and even there, some guy I noticed kept going the way I was going. At that time I had may little granddaughter as a baby in the stroller and I put my purse on the side of the stroller on one of those large clips, but he may not have noticed the clip and though he could just pick up my purse. I just got this overwhelming feeling of fear and I darted into one of the stores and went to stand by other shoppers and when I turned around he had disappeared. I don't know for sure who, what he was all about, but I always trust my gut feeling and I'm pretty sure he was targeting me and I didn't and don't want to be put in a situation where I am having to defend the baby. For all I know he was going to try to steal her. Over my dead body is my thinking. Anyone who feels they are safe in today's world needs to read this and take precaution. Always have your senses on alert in today's world. Believe me, kidnapped children happen more often than you realize. One little girl use to come to my home to get her ball or just to chat. Next thing I know police are all over the place with helicopters because she didn't come home from school. It is a real tragedy in the world we live in today. Okay, that is my public service notice. Just please be safe and keep your kids safe.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 04:28:54 PM »

Suspect Charged with Murder in Slaying of Missing Iowa Student Mollie Tibbetts

Christhian Rivera, 24, is charged with first-degree murder, authorities said.

Facebook: Cristhian Bahena Rivera

BREAKING: Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, an undocumented immigrant, has been arrested for the death and disappearance of Mollie Tibbetts.

Authorities say they first made contact with him yesterday, and that he led them to her body today. Law enforcement still waiting to properly identify the body.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 04:31:45 PM by Blonde » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 04:44:32 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/cristhian.bahena.7?hc_location=ufi

You piece of shit. You killed Mollie. Thank god they’ve arrested you.

I  can't get pictures here  help someone

Investigators first approached Rivera on August 20 and police said he was cooperative and was willing to talk about what happened. According to police, surveillance video from Brooklyn residents helped them identify Rivera through a car spotted on a video that showed Tibbetts running before her disappearance.

Police said at a press conference that Christian Rivera led them to Tibbetts’ body after he was interviewed about her. Her body was found in a corn field, where her remains were covered up by corn stalks, according to police.

From Guayabillo, Guerrero, Mexico
Hometown

PHOTO EDIT by Nut44x4

« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 11:39:40 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 11:36:37 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 11:40:21 PM »

Disgusting PIG!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 10:16:38 AM »

Rivera told police he had seen her in the area before. She is friends on Facebook with the mother of his daughter but it is not clear if he and Mollie knew each other. Rivera was doing seasonal work for a local dairy farm in Brooklyn. He lived with a number of other migrant workers on a secluded farmhouse in Brooklyn owned by their employer.

Law enforcement arrived at the property at around 3 pm Monday afternoon according to a neighbor. FBI agents were still searching the house and a number of nearby trailers on Tuesday afternoon. Neighbors said the building housed a ‘revolving door’ of hired migrant workers but that they had never caused any problems.

Workers associated with the farm told DailyMail.com that they barely knew Rivera but confirmed that he lived there with a girlfriend named Iris Monarrez and their baby.

FBI agents attended another nearby property belonging to the farm overnight Monday to quiz Rivera’s co-workers, most of whom claim only to understand Spanish. ‘There was a panic when they arrived because they thought at first that it was ICE launching a raid,’ a local source told  ‘A lot of these people
arrive with forged documents. But it turned it was the FBI and it was about Mollie.’

DailyMail.com.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.