March 29, 2024, 01:52:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Democrats Turn a Blind Eye to Modern-Day Slavery"  (Read 1020 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 25, 2019, 07:09:08 AM »

"Exclusive–Anna Paulina: Democrats Turn a Blind Eye to Modern-Day Slavery"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/24/exclusive-anna-paulina-democrats-turn-a-blind-eye-to-modern-day-slavery/

Conservative Hispanic activist Anna Paulina told Breitbart News that the Democrat Party reminds black Americans that slavery once existed in the country, yet the same politicians “turn a blind eye” when it comes to modern-day slavery of Latin Americans, enabled by unsecured borders.

I hear on the news about men working 90 hours a week to support their family.  Why?  Are they paying off gangs?  Human traffickers?  Trying to buy their families out of bondage?

Latin Americans are not the only ones in slavery to human traffickers, elitist groups wanting never ending low wage workers, and corrupt politicians.  

Perhaps the elite think slavery doesn't exist today?  Hundreds of years ago people worked long hours to earn money to buy their family members out of slave contracts, often never securing their own freedom.  Today working people work longer and longer hours and it's not enough to support a family.  Perhaps the elites think its $200 gym shoes or excess expenses for cell phones and data packages?

No matter how hard someone works, there is always a politician with their hand in the family pocket to get things done, provide more free stuff for their voting block, or big money donors, or to line the pocket of government selected business winners and bankers.

When does the enslavement end?  When can Americans and others work and keep the fruit of their own labor?  

How do working families buy their freedom in today's America?

just my humble opinions and questions.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 07:11:27 AM by WhiskeyGirl » Logged

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.