March 28, 2024, 04:06:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gone in a Flash - Jobs, money, security  (Read 1759 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 14, 2019, 06:51:46 AM »

Remember the great collapse of 2008?  Did anyone in government look for or mind all the missing money?  Derivatives were blamed, nameless, faceless, can't send a derivative to jail.   Did anyone have the political will to follow the money?  Trillions seemingly gone in a flash.  HFT - high frequency trading, derivatives, alternate shadow stock market activity.  When do these see the light of day?

How much of that money went for no income, no document required loans?  Who got the gold (profits) and who was left with the shaft (debt).  Taxpayers and everyday people never  seem to enjoy the gold.   Someone else is always getting the gravy, no dinner for you.

Where was the political will to build a wall around taxpayers?  It seems, from memory, like taxpayers ended up continuing to holding bag of dark, shade covered, and hidden  investments.  Where is the political will to keep taxpayers financially secure?  Make the profiteers responsible for their debt? Where is the financial firewall for the American people?

Gone in a Flash.  When will the next collapse occur? 

I still see and hear advertising for no document required loans and credit cards.  Who get's stuck paying / takes responsibility for all the bad investments?   Americans and especially taxpayers - every day people trying to feed their family, send their children to school, and save for the future are those hurting when things go bad.  Who is profiting from all the no document/sketchy loans?  Credit cards?

When will trillions more be gone overnight?  In a flash?

What was used for security?  Ports?  Railroads?  Black Hills?  Who will be collecting?  Will they concern themselves with the environment and safety when they are taking whole mountains for gold or coal?

Do all our electronic goods have a special remote control on/off switch?  Something like the little extra component that was discovered on smart phones?  Components that are a backdoor to electronic  voting machines?  Airplanes, electric grid? 

What happens when people wake up their their phones don't work?  The electric fails?  Your car won't start?  The home security system doesn't work? 

How smart are the people using a smart phone?  What happens when everything we depend on stops working and others come to collect money owed?  Lives carefully crafted around smart phones and lattes seemingly disappear in a flash, a blink, the twinkle of a star?

just my humble opinions, ramblings, and observations

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 02:03:54 PM »

I hear all the ads for companies that watch over your title and credit cards.  How is it possible that someone can take over your home or other title and borrow money?  Leave innocent people and their families devastated?  Steal your information?  Identity theft?  Destroy families?  Don't they have documents?  Identification?  Where is the common sense? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 04:55:12 PM »

A reminder of HFT -

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-18/mnuchin-blames-volcker-rule-high-speed-trading-for-volatility

https://today.rtl.lu/news/business-and-tech/1285812.html

History of the stock market crash -

http://inthesetimes.com/working/entry/20909/stock-market-volatility-big-banks-goldman-sachs-jp-morgan
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 05:00:37 PM by WhiskeyGirl » Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.