April 25, 2024, 05:17:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing a paycheck?  (Read 666 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 25, 2019, 07:26:57 AM »

I keep hearing about government workers missing a paycheck.  It's no fun to find the wallet empty at the end of the day.  I wonder, where are the tears for those permanently out of a job?  Yesterday's workers still going without a job?

How many coal miners lost their jobs when government and the elite caused the coal mines to close due to regulation and climate change?  How many of those workers are still without a paycheck?

How many auto workers and others lost their jobs when jobs moved south of the border?  How many of those workers are still without a paycheck?

How many jobs are lost daily due to the endless importation of visa workers (H1B and others) from foreign countries?  Disney comes to mind.  How many American workers are still without a paycheck?

List of top companies with visa workers https://news.manikarthik.com/h1visa-companies-list/lifestyle/education/ 

How many American college graduates have no opportunity for a job due to skills mismatch and have massive debt?  Did anyone warn them there were no jobs or low demand for the degrees they took and went into debt for? 

Maybe the few working Americans that are left need to pay more to provide all these people with never-ending welfare and free stuff because Americans are lazy?  The elites and politicians think foreigners make better workers? 

Where are the tears and outrage for yesterday's workers going without a paycheck?

just my humble opinions and questions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.