April 23, 2024, 12:33:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Climate Change - Superstition, Toxic Combo of Religion and Political Ideology  (Read 1190 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 08, 2019, 05:46:11 AM »

Greenpeace Founder: Global Warming Hoax Pushed by Corrupt Scientists ‘Hooked on Government Grants’

Scientists are co-opted and corrupted by politicians and bureaucracies invested in advancing the narrative of “climate change” in order to further centralize political power and control, explained Moore.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019/03/07/greenpeace-founder-global-warming-hoax-pushed-corrupt-scientists-hooked-government-grants/

Many people grew up with the early scare tactics...run out of oil in 2000, global ice age and the end of all life on earth, Port Charles covered by an ice dome, pollution.

I think the real pollution aspect has been ignored.  All those nations dumping plastic in the ocean should be cleaning up their own garbage.  It should not be the responsibility of American taxpayers to clean up their garbage.  Perhaps a ban or boycott of products from those countries?

Same with countries that are the biggest cause of air pollution, pollution that does not respect their national boundaries and goes to destroy the clean air or others.   Ban or boycott...build at home in clean American factories.

I think this is spot on.  The same thing happens in 'healthcare'.  Cancer, cancer, cancer.  AIDS, AIDS, AIDS.  NEW Scare, NEW Scare, NEW Scare.  New Drugs, New Drugs, New Drugs.

No prevention.  Always chasing a magic cure for cancer, AIDS, mental illness, and other diseases that make the news.

No prevention.  No action to move people from homelessness to jobs.  Just scare people into spending more for all kinds of programs that do not seem to work, new drugs (and 'treatments') that come out month after month because last months drug doesn't really work...no refunds to taxpayers, insurance companies, and consumers.  Call 1-800 lawyer for last months drug, treatment, or procedure.

Sleepless nights for nothing - never-ending stream of hoaxes and scams.  Steal more money from working people to benefit the elite and political class.

How much more successful would the shrinking middle/working class be if there was honest pricing for medical care and insurance?  If everyone paid the same fair price?  The medical industry had to compete for consumer dollars based on their track record of success and popular prices?  Success without digging into the working man's pocket for their profit? 

just my humble opinions and questions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.