March 28, 2024, 12:48:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reality TV  (Read 8327 times)
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« on: June 24, 2005, 10:31:27 AM »

I don't even watch tv anymore due to the high volume of reality shows, that have nothing to do with reality...

I'm so sick of seeing these superficial drama queens...

fox news and local news is the only television I watch. and i'm 22...
news is all I watch thats how bad tv stinks lol !

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
Catriana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 03:51:06 PM »

Hey!  I'm old and I can remember when we only had 3 channels to choose from and there was ALWAYS something interesting to watch.  Now, most of us have 50+ channels to choose from and we can't find anything.  Sad

Not all change is good!

Summaries Available at Tom and Red's Weblog   www.scaredmonkeys.com [/i]
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 04:29:57 AM »

I have over a hundred channels on Direct TV.....good thing because I am not a fan of reality TV.  However, I'm very surprised at the number of reality shows showing up on cable/dish only TV??? Glad a few new shows surfaced this year like LOST, Desperate Housewives, House to name a few. The ratings and reviews for these newcomers should be a hint to producers and network execs.
Bill
Scared Monkey

---
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2005, 09:24:08 AM »

---
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2005, 03:59:46 PM »

I got Direct tv, if it's not the news, it's the discovery channel or history channel.. oh yeah, or hgtv.... I like to learn a couple other good shows were 24 buts thats over with now, rescue is pretty good, and nip/tuck sometimes..

And I honestly don't understand how american idol is as big as it is...
I'm baffled by that one.

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.