April 26, 2024, 12:58:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: '...crime happens', Identity Theft, Human Rights, & Intellectual Property Theft  (Read 3479 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: June 26, 2019, 06:04:35 PM »

Julián Castro Dismisses Victim of Illegal Alien Identity Theft: ‘Crime Happens’

Democrat presidential candidate Julián Castro seemingly dismissed a woman who said her identity was stolen by an illegal immigrant, telling her “crime happens” during a town hall event on Fox News Thursday evening.
The former Obama administration official took a question from a woman in the audience. She explained that her Social Security number had been stolen and used by an illegal immigrant. While he was caught, he was eventually released, “never to be heard from again.”

Read more here - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/14/julian-castro-dismisses-victim-of-illegal-alien-crime-crime-happens/

When will government work to protect everyday people in the USA?  Citizens?  Working men and women?  Why are some allowed to go on crime sprees with the identities of others without negative consequences? 

In society your identity is related to ones ability to go to school, vote, get a job, access public benefits, use airline and other methods of transport, access credit and  all kinds of things that are need in ones daily life.

How many have been denied a good life because 'crime happens' and their identity was ripped off by criminals?  Why are the criminals treated better than the victim when it comes to identity theft?  What are the incentives to prevent the crime of identity theft?  Punish wrongdoers? 

I think maintaining a legal identity should be a human right along with keeping the fruit of one's labor and making decisions about religious affiliation.

I read about the Trump organization, big business cartels, and the 1% complaining about other countries stealing intellectual property a and how bad it is for the United States and American business.  Why hasn't anyone ignored them and dismissed their concerns by saying "crime happens"?

If IP theft is a national concern, I think identity theft should be higher priority.  Perhaps it the profit motive for companies that offer to 'protect' your identity?  Clean it up when bad things happen?  Why aren't identity criminals prosecuted?  Why aren't their stiffer punishments for criminals that prey on individual citizens?  Seizure of assets?  Deportation?  Why are identity theft criminals allowed to profit from their crimes and disappear?

Just my humble opinions, questions, and concerns.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.