March 29, 2024, 02:53:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why D'Andre and Buffy Can't Find a Job...Greencard Giveaway Tuesday in D.C.  (Read 3181 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 08, 2019, 12:13:54 PM »

House Sets Tuesday Vote on Green Card Giveaway to 300,000 Indian H-1B Contract Workers

The Democratic-run House will decide Tuesday whether to put at least 300,000 Indian contract workers on a fast track to valuable green cards, so incentivizing more low wage Indian graduates to take U.S. jobs from middle class American graduates.

Roughly 108 Republicans have co-sponsored the green card giveaway, called HR.1044 or the “”Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2019” — even though the Democrats’ legislation is backed by Silicon Valley investors who oppose the GOP.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/08/house-sets-tuesday-vote-on-green-card-giveaway-for-indias-h-1b-contract-workers/

For some reason, employer are hiring/importing thousands of these workers to the USA.  The article also has information that workers from other nations have to go to the back of the hiring bus to make way for more Indian workers.  Why aren't American's getting the best seats?

Why can't D'Andre or Buffy find a job?  Why doesn't D.C. put American workers and students first?  How many homeless in San Francisco and other Urban cities once had Silicon Valley jobs?  Why isn't India employing all these highly educated workers at home?

Just my humble questions and concerns

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.