March 28, 2024, 06:12:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HR1044 “Violating the civil rights of America’s current citizens..."  (Read 3809 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 10, 2019, 04:47:10 AM »

GOP Leaders Quiet as Business Pushes GOP Reps to OK Giveaway to Indian Workers

Many interesting views on how importing foreign workers harms Americans.  Planes falling out of the air, free speech suppressing free speech,  banking and insurance business, medical care, wages, opportunity...

“HR 1044 rewards Silicon Valley robber barons at Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Pinterest with more minions who are willing to displace American workers in these jobs while simultaneously carrying out the censorship and suppression campaigns these companies have launched against American conservatives,” said William Gheen, president of the ALIPAC grassroots group. “Violating the civil rights of America’s current citizens is a job Americans won’t do, but imported labor will.”

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/07/09/gop-leaders-quiet-as-industry-pushes-gop-members-to-ok-huge-green-card-giveaway-for-indian-workers/

Why aren't these workers bettering their own countries?  Building a better India or China?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 04:54:44 AM »

Why have caps?

Congress Should Not Eliminate Per-Country Caps

In June, Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) filed a motion to fast-track H.R. 1044, the “Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act of 2019,” a proposal to eliminate per-country caps on employment-based visas (green cards). If Lofgren’s measure is placed on the consensus calendar than it will bypass the committee process and head straight to the House floor.  Lofgren’s measure appears to be headed to the floor of the House for a vote – without any committee hearing, no expert testimony or debate between lawmakers.

That would be good news for the tech companies and Washington lobbyists who’ve been trying to push different versions of the bill through Congress for years. But it would be bad news because scrapping per-country caps will disadvantage applicants from countries other than India and China and will hurt American workers.

Read more here - https://www.fairus.org/legislative-updates/federal-legislation/congress-should-not-eliminate-country-caps

Surely diversity is good in all things, including immigration?  Infinite diversity in infinite combination. 

What should the goal of an immigration system be?  Put Americans on the bottom?  Ensure American's can't find jobs?  Can't get into a good college?  Destroy the ability of Americans to ensure a bright future for their families?  Advantage and send immigrants to the front of the economic waterfall?

Where are the protections for Americans?  Who is protecting the right of American citizens?  Giving Americans the ability to prosper in their homeland? 

just my humble opinions and questions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 05:08:37 AM »

Doctor's Without Jobs

There's a reported doctor shortage...yet we're turning hundreds of doctors away every year.

in 2018, about1,100 new U.S. medical school graduates were not accepted into residency programs.  Without the training they cannot practice medicine...

Recent years show similar shortfalls.

Also in 2018, nearly 4,000 residency slots went to non-U.S. citizen students and graduates of international medical schools...

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/07/09/gop-leaders-quiet-as-industry-pushes-gop-members-to-ok-huge-green-card-giveaway-for-indian-workers/

"Kevin Lynn Interviewed on Why Doctors in the U.S. Don’t Have Jobs in The Middle of A Shortage"
https://doctorswithoutjobs.org/kevin-lynn-interviewed-on-why-doctors-in-the-u-s-dont-have-jobs-in-the-middle-of-a-shortage/

Why does it seem like preference goes to foreign graduates?

How many in the US complain they can't find an American doctor that speaks English and can't understand the foreign doctors that are available today? 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.