May 01, 2024, 10:30:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: shouldn't they be digging holes in the sand?  (Read 2437 times)
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« on: June 24, 2005, 11:21:29 AM »

If the last place she was last seen was on the beach shouldn't they be looking under the sand?

That and the rip tide area of aruba... I found this on the aruba message board concerning rip tides:

Over on the wild side is DANGEROUS!!! It is posted "NO SWIMMING". Some have ignored the signs and fatal tragedies have occurred. Nobody is coming in after you and get smashed in to the rocks beside you. SO STAY OUT LIKE THE SIGNS SAY and you will be fine!! The beaches in front of the resorts have a SLIGHT current which you will find yourself VERY SLOWLY drifting if you are on a float or just bouncing around in the water. However, during very stormy weather, I would not go swimming in any ocean anywhere

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 06:50:12 PM »

Quote from: "Amy Dawn"
If the last place she was last seen was on the beach shouldn't they be looking under the sand?

That and the rip tide area of aruba... I found this on the aruba message board concerning rip tides:

Over on the wild side is DANGEROUS!!! It is posted "NO SWIMMING". Some have ignored the signs and fatal tragedies have occurred. Nobody is coming in after you and get smashed in to the rocks beside you. SO STAY OUT LIKE THE SIGNS SAY and you will be fine!! The beaches in front of the resorts have a SLIGHT current which you will find yourself VERY SLOWLY drifting if you are on a float or just bouncing around in the water. However, during very stormy weather, I would not go swimming in any ocean anywhere

um I remember there was a rumor of the 'kids'
confessing
and they buried her close to the fisherman's huts...
so...
I did find out that the Marriott is the last hotel in the line and it's right next to the Holiday Inn
but down the other way about a 1/4 mile are the fisherman's huts
now I really don't think there would have been many people on the beach that far down from the hotels (plus the last on in the line is closed (the Marriott)) so they could do what they wanted down there with no
witnesses
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 06:51:52 PM »

oh almost forgot
the water there is very very
shallow
it's where they rent out
windsurfing equip

so you would have to go out about 50 feet
to get  past knee deep
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.