April 30, 2024, 03:47:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joran experience in Prison  (Read 2448 times)
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« on: June 24, 2005, 01:03:49 PM »

From Fox News I found the transcript with greta and joran's mother...
This is quite interesting...

yesterday, he got transported to the Kia, the correction institute, Kia — that's how we call the prison here — and I could visit him a little bit longer. My husband, Paul, gets no access to him at all, and they refuse his lawyer to get any access to him during interrogation. He could tell me a little bit about his interrogations that were really, really tough. A lot of pressure on him, extreme pressure.

VAN SUSTEREN: What kind of pressure do they put on him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: Hours of interrogation, sometimes 10 hours, things like calling him psychopath, murderer, Tell us where you buried the girl, You're a criminal, I can't beat you, but if I could beat you, I would do this and it would look like an accident, not always giving him food, extreme things.

VAN SUSTEREN: When you meet with him, do you have a time limit?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: I have a time limit, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: And who's present?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: With somebody, some of the officers is there, or the guards. And if I talk about the case, I can leave.

VAN SUSTEREN: How does he look? You saw him last night. How did he look to you?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: You know, we were so pleased that he was transported because we thought it would be a little more mild on him and he could rest a little more. At least, he has a bed now. And I could bring a cushion and clean sheets for him and some clothes because he couldn't shave during the last 10 days, hardly shower — he could shower, but also not enough water to brush his teeth, et cetera, et cetera. He couldn't — the only thing he could read was the Bible he got from a very nice police guy. He got a Bible to read.

And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read. So yesterday, I thought at least, you know, he can have some books. He can write things because I think that's very important for a 17-year-old boy to write down certain experiences, just to read it over again later and see if it helps him to come through a difficult time. But he cannot have access to anything.

More

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 01:09:48 PM »

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: I'm sorry! Something he told me last night, that he still didn't believe it was true. And he said, Mom, don't worry, because I was crying and he was really hugging me. He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.

And I believe in him. I believe so in him. And he's just, like, Well, Mom, it's not so bad in here, but if I'm not here, and I'm thinking about you all the time and I'm praying and I'm meditating, because that's something that he went to yoga classes for a while. Of course, he was 16 then, so for him, it was, like, Why do I have to go to yoga? But he liked it. So that keeps him positive. And he is repeating over and over in those few minutes that I see him, It will all be over.
--------------------------------------------

I believe him...  I know when people are telling the truth, and if he is so steadfast in his innocence i believe him.

-----------

But why would he leave her on the beach if she was blitzed?

I wonder if she went swimming and drowned? I know when people are drunk they like the water... i've seen it over and over.

-----------

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 01:32:08 PM »

And from the transcript, deepak and kalpoe talk to their mother and this sticks out at me:

It's just a lift Joran asked us to give him and her, or something like that.

What do they mean; or something like that?

and then they go on to say:

we are telling you that it's just a lift. We don't know her at all.

I'm guessing they know what happened...

Did Joran walk home and then the two brother's went back to where they dropped them off?

Did Joran call them and say that he left her at the beach and to pick her up?

And did they? If that scenario took place, what happened after that?

---------------

The one brother was rude to her when he said:

RAMIREZ: Yes. He said that they were kissing. And he was getting a little bit upset because he said that he didn't like it in his car, that if you want to make love, go and pay a hotel and go in a hotel room, not in my car.

---

He was very anal about his car... he didn't even drive it to work..
His mother said if a scratch or something little to the car it was a like 'war' with the brothers in the home..

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.