April 18, 2024, 06:14:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A different angle centering on the brothers  (Read 2316 times)
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« on: June 24, 2005, 01:45:48 PM »

Scenario #1

They went back to the spot where they dropped natalie and joran off to pick her up after joran called them to say he left her at the beach.. He told them to pick her up and bring her home.

They possibly wanted to have sex with her too, the brothers got carried away and disposed of the body, after all they had the car, they could transport her more easily then just joran on his own.

They lied to their mother twice.

And boys like that the one who is anal about his car and it's a rice burner, I always thought personally that guys who had cars like that were insecure about something in their life. And a guy like that probably isn't very successful in the love department. He would seem like the type to lose his cool more so then the other two.

I mean if he is screaming and carrying on with his brother about any small thing that happens to his car??

And then tells joran and natalie to get a room if they are going to be doing that in his car?

Scenario #2
----------------------------
Joran made a phone call at 630am ... to who? why?

did he spend alot of time with natalie on the beach before her departure?
perhaps they talked about him going to florida and having a relationship, since afterall she isn't that far away from him.

School started at 730 that same day, he could of called the brothers then to pick her up and take her back to the hotel, while he walks home to get ready for school.

and when they pick her up, the rest is a mystery...

does that make sense to anybody?

(i'm hungover today so scenario #1 is kinda all over the place, but i hope you get the gist of it. lol)

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
Starwise
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 02:44:48 PM »

I think that she trusted Joran he is lure, knew him for a few days before, same age, seems safe, her world. The brothers were waiting in the car for them outside the bar. Joran was with Natalee in the bar, and said he would give her a ride home. She did not know he did not have his car until she was outside, and he said "My friends will give you a ride." If she was drunk she got in and away they went, not knowing they were planing to all be with her. They went to the beach, she is thinking she is just with Joran in the backseat. Then when they get to the beach, it turns into the gang thing. She tries to fight, and that is where it goes bad. But the fantasy is gangrape for the boys, so her not wanting it is what they are looking for. Blow to the head, in the process of the rape, not to kill but just part of the process.

They hide the body in the brush, father is called or told, Croes is contacted to dipsopse of body sea, maybe with fishing boat early am monday.

They planed it before, last night, won't return to testify, just goes home. Jorans father connected to courts, nothing happens. They may have done this before, and maybe they have a former victim who has come forward now.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.