April 28, 2024, 11:09:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tickle profiles  (Read 2814 times)
Bamagal73
Scared Monkey

« on: June 24, 2005, 02:07:29 PM »

Has anyone spent any time searching profiles at tickle?   There's alot of people that are in a circle with Depak and Satish.
LilOrphan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 09:38:54 AM »

Quote from: "Bamagal73"
Has anyone spent any time searching profiles at tickle?   There's alot of people that are in a circle with Depak and Satish.

I have.  The most interesting to me are Nemesis Trachtenburg (sp) who is likely related to Ruben with the same last name, who you often see talking on Fox about the case.  Forget his title.  Another is Jaime, also tied to both, whose site has tons of pics of Joran and himself.

Both Nemesis and Jaime have been away from their tickle sites for some time --- last visit was "within the last month."
bettyjo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 11:11:32 AM »

Speking of "Tickle",do you know of Charles Tickle,head of "Daniel" ?

He was on the board of directors of a company controlled by the bin Ladens in Curacao.

Tickle is now on a Montgomery charity board of dirctors,along with McWane,who has donated the plane.

Googling Tickle, SEDCO ,Mc Wane, Phoenix Metals and Reliance Steel and stuff related COULD paint a picture of Montgomery companies and guys heavy into contracts for Defense and Saudi and all kinds of spooky images.

Does Tickle know Holloway?

Could bin Laden be causing the collapse of the Aruban economy and attempting to terrorize the Western world through individualized kidnappings-murders?

I do not have any proof whatsoever,but googling all of the above terms is very curious.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.