May 30, 2024, 01:47:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #508 8/7 - 8/8/2006  (Read 175721 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: August 08, 2006, 07:41:56 AM »

Morning monkeys.

Hopefully today is a day with more answers.

Tylergal -- thanks for the explanation of the memorial in Boston.

Reading the staements is great! I wish we had them sooner. I wonder where they are coming from -- and why now.

I REALLY wish we had the statements from June 2 -- especially Satish's -- when they were witnesses.

Happy Tuesday Smile

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #121 on: August 08, 2006, 07:48:51 AM »

Good morning.  Working and lurking today.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: August 08, 2006, 07:54:45 AM »

when does Garrison's book come out, anyone know?
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: August 08, 2006, 08:24:40 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/archivo/pdf/August/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/

Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl/

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Jtallent7018
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: August 08, 2006, 08:32:57 AM »

How come they can lie on these statements and still be walking around free.  The day after Deepak was released he was at C&C's that night..  

I personally beleive that if Deepak and Satish had been accused without Joran, they would already be serving time. In my opinion, it's all to save Joran and possibly Paulus.  A status situation.

Josie_06
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2006, 08:40:31 AM »

If not Joran, Deepak and Satish, who?

As we have learned over the past year most murder victims are tossed to the side of the road, left in caves or buried beneath rocks on a shifting sand dune.  Who on that island would be smart enough to dispose of a body so completely?

Boeti does not fit that profile.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2006, 08:48:55 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!!!

Hi Jtallent!  Welcome!!!  Hope you are able to post with us alot!!!
I agree with you that it is indeed a status thing.  That is so apparent on the island - a cast system of sorts.  I am of the opinion that Deepak & Satish are in possession of something they can hold against Joran.  I haven't concluded what it may be, but I think it is substantial.  Substantial enough to keep Joran from rolling over on them, which I think would have happened long ago - if they didn't have something.

Easy - you ask who - I think it was someone who knew what to do with her to make her impossible to find.  I also think someone in the investigation is involved - so as to stay a step ahead.  But I am not sure as to "how many" are involved.  It is either a small number, or, a group that knows that if one falls, they all fall.  IMO, definately someone in the ALE.  But, I wonder if it could be so complete - can anyone be so thorough?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2006, 08:58:29 AM »

From the front page of Bondia August 7, 2006:
"have posibilidad cu Paul van der Sloot can recobra his titulo of judge bek"

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2006, 09:00:14 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good morning Monkeys!!!

Hi Jtallent!  Welcome!!!  Hope you are able to post with us alot!!!
I agree with you that it is indeed a status thing.  That is so apparent on the island - a cast system of sorts.  I am of the opinion that Deepak & Satish are in possession of something they can hold against Joran.  I haven't concluded what it may be, but I think it is substantial.  Substantial enough to keep Joran from rolling over on them, which I think would have happened long ago - if they didn't have something.

Easy - you ask who - I think it was someone who knew what to do with her to make her impossible to find.  I also think someone in the investigation is involved - so as to stay a step ahead.  But I am not sure as to "how many" are involved.  It is either a small number, or, a group that knows that if one falls, they all fall.  IMO, definately someone in the ALE.  But, I wonder if it could be so complete - can anyone be so thorough?

In the real world this would have collapsed like a series of dominoes with the first nudge.  In Aruba World anything is possible.  Over the past year we have read about partially decapitated men left in cemeteries, accident victims found in closed containers and bodies set ablaze in caves.  Yet, this young tourist disappears without a trace of evidence left behind.

Someone knew what they were doing, when they disposed of Natalee.  Someone with legal expertise and the knowledge that without a body there would be no case.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2006, 09:01:46 AM »

Plus, Doctor Z gets on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2006, 09:19:07 AM »

If that get on your nerves, you won't like page 3 of Solo di Pueblo:
http://tinyurl.com/ghyut

They ask if Natalee is alive and they want Beth and Natalee's friends to take polygraph tests.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2006, 09:23:50 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I don't think I need a pap translator for that  Shocked

Well, since he lost his ability to become a judge because he FAILED his test BEFORE Natalee disappeared........

we may get to witness yet another payoff to PVDS. Just like his recent 'settlement'.

Paulus -- what did you have to agree to get all this payoff?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: August 08, 2006, 09:24:24 AM »

Sorry... This is the link.

Solo di Pueblo

http://www.solodipueblo.com/

Choose August 7, 2006 Part 1. Page 3.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: August 08, 2006, 09:28:12 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Plus, Doctor Z gets on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!  I thought it was only me!!!! Shocked  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 08, 2006, 09:30:52 AM »

They ask if Natalee is alive and they want Beth and Natalee's friends to take polygraph tests.

I think that would be a good idea -- right after Paulus, Joran, Satish, Deepak, Charles Croes, Steve Croes, Freddie, Jamie, Koen, Sander, GVC, Guido, Bettancourt, VanderStraaten and KJ take theirs Evil or Very Mad

Leslie -- do you know what the story on page 11 is about?

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: August 08, 2006, 09:30:54 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
I don't think I need a pap translator for that  Shocked
Well, since he lost his ability to become a judge because he FAILED his test BEFORE Natalee disappeared........
we may get to witness yet another payoff to PVDS. Just like his recent 'settlement'.
Paulus -- what did you have to agree to get all this payoff?

That is the translation!   Laughing  There is a BS campaign starting in the Aruba media I see.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: August 08, 2006, 09:32:53 AM »

Working and lurking....

(1) how can pvds get his title "back" when he supposedly never had it... remember renfro screeching he was a judge in training?

and WTF??? they won't take polygraphs but they want Beth to? Keep talking assbites, keep talking...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: August 08, 2006, 09:39:53 AM »

Today's Diario has an article featuring Dompig in the "Local" news ( see above link):

Segun Comisario Dompig: HOPI AUTO CU A SER HORTA POLIS TA HAYA NAN DEN BON CONDICION Mester sigui haci denuncia cerca polis!

Pap translator version  Rolling Eyes
according Comisario Dompig: much car cu owing to being steal police is achieve they in good condicion have to follow haci denuncia close police! come across.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2006, 09:55:05 AM »

I'm going to post something in the lounge.  I would like some feedback.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2006, 09:56:16 AM »

Good morning everyone!

Beth taking a polygraph? I bet she'd make that deal in 10 seconds flat if she thought it would help find Natalee. She has nothing to hide, so that's not really any kind of threat. It's just sleazy and stupid to suggest it.
But since everyone in Aruba seems to live a life of corruption, crime and lies, I guess they can't comprehend Beth and Dave.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.