May 29, 2024, 04:24:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #508 8/7 - 8/8/2006  (Read 175694 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: August 08, 2006, 04:47:25 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Paul also said to Joran that we should stay put and that he would come and pick us up. Joran had misunderstood him and we drove to his house. At that moment I heard Joran say “What the f*** is up with/wrong with this bitch”. Then he said to me that if the police should ask anything that we should say the following: That we left together with the girl when we left from "Carlos & Charlie's", that we drove around, that Joran kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car and that we had taken her to the hotel.

JORAN wanted the LIES to start

just like in the POLICE car conversation when K2 stated that the LIE was for you

Don't you think if there wasn't some sort of GUILT there, they wouldn't have to AGREE on a story?  Why agree on a story if you tell the truth or have done nothing wrong?

Yes, Joran said he was afraid of getting into trouble for going out.(BS) Why an ELABORATE lie though?  Why details as described by Deepak?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: August 08, 2006, 04:51:54 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey Monkeys ... check out the front Page ... I think you may like this post a lot ...

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/08/deepak-kalpoes-june-11-2005-statement-natalee-holloway-investigation/

hi Monks!  Red!  this is fantastic!!!  I read the FP first!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: August 08, 2006, 04:52:56 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Paul also said to Joran that we should stay put and that he would come and pick us up. Joran had misunderstood him and we drove to his house. At that moment I heard Joran say “What the f*** is up with/wrong with this bitch”. Then he said to me that if the police should ask anything that we should say the following: That we left together with the girl when we left from "Carlos & Charlie's", that we drove around, that Joran kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car and that we had taken her to the hotel.

just like in the POLICE car conversation when K2 stated that the LIE was for you

Don't you think if there wasn't some sort of GUILT there, they wouldn't have to AGREE on a story?  Why agree on a story if you tell the truth or have done nothing wrong?

Yes, Joran said he was afraid of getting into trouble for going out.(BS) Why an ELABORATE lie though?  Why details as described by Deepak?

I'm not so sure.  It may be possible that Deepak was only guilty of helping to establish the initial lie...which it appears was, in fact, to protect Joran exclusively.  Is it illogical to even explore the idea of sole guilt?

BTW...Hello everyone!!  Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: August 08, 2006, 04:53:03 PM »

Quote from: Smish

Hi Smish....we haven't met yet but I have been catching up and reading your posts...WELCOME!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: August 08, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Ono"
I think someone jokingly posted that Satish was headed toward a medical career once he completes High School.  IIRC   Very Happy

Didn't Nadira state that to Kimberly Guilfoyle when she was down there last and did the "faux" interview with Anita & Nadira?

Ono, you may be right.  I didn't see that interview, and may not have read the transcript.  Thus, my interpretaton that it was said in jest.

I know NJ...it IS funny, alright.  You missed nothing by not seeing the interview..I have decided that he must want to become an anesthesiologist..... Rolling Eyes ???????????????????

In the puff piece it appeared that Anita & Nadira had really practiced their lines; Anita is still hung up on Natalee's virginity; both mothers feel that they have each other check-mated.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: August 08, 2006, 04:58:29 PM »

I think someone jokingly posted that Satish was headed toward a medical career once he completes High School.  IIRC   Very Happy

Didn't Nadira state that to Kimberly Guilfoyle when she was down there last and did the "faux" interview with Anita & Nadira?

Ono, you may be right.  I didn't see that interview, and may not have read the transcript.  Thus, my interpretaton that it was said in jest.

I know NJ...it IS funny, alright.  You missed nothing by not seeing the interview..I have decided that he must want to become an anesthesiologist..... Rolling Eyes ???????????????????

In the puff piece it appeared that Anita & Nadira had really practiced their lines; Anita is still hung up on Natalee's virginity; both mothers feel that they have each other check-mated.

I hear a voice of Klaas saying "watch your quote stacks."  Wink

This is an important interview because just previous to this, it seemed the families were at odds with one another based on conversation from Joran and Anita on TV and Nadira calling the cops on Greta, who must have told Nadira on the phone that she was totally in agreement with Joran's innocence.  I would suggest at that point, Nadira thought Greta was going to try to (as I think she and some did) place the guilt on K2.  I think Greta tried this and when K2 threatened Joran with what they have, Anita got all chummy with Nadira.  These conversations are VERY, VERY IMPORTANT AS IT POINTS to some favors passing hands or some conversations on how they arrived at being harmonious after appearing at odds with one another.  Money passed hands or threats were made.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: August 08, 2006, 04:59:06 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Deepak: June 11 Statement

Within approx 2 hours (1:00am - 3:00am), Deepak relieves himself 3 times:

1.  At C&C.
2.  Ouside car at Lighthouse.
3.  At home waiting for jvds to call.

He also ate two meals after leaving work with in an hour or so: at Taco Bell and then at home before picking up jvds.

Doesn't this sound strange?

Obviously and most importantly -- here is the first move we're aware of off the blown HI drop off cover story.  So it happens on June 11.

Good catch.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: August 08, 2006, 05:00:00 PM »

Deepak: June 11 Statement

Within approx 2 hours (1:00am - 3:00am), Deepak relieves himself 3 times:

1.  At C&C.
2.  Ouside car at Lighthouse.
3.  At home waiting for jvds to call.

He also ate two meals after leaving work with in an hour or so: at Taco Bell and then at home before picking up jvds.

Doesn't this sound strange?

Obviously and most importantly -- here is the first move we're aware of off the blown HI drop off cover story.  So it happens on June 11.

Good catch.

As my grandmother would try in her most trying voice to be as British as my grandfather would say, "That's queer.  I never knew boys to eat so much and take time to empty their bladders."

Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: August 08, 2006, 05:01:25 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"

1. CC could only see videos if he had the actual phone in his hand, or if someone had sent the video to his phone. CC would not be able to access the videos from the cell providers network in any way.

Thank you Metro! I have been watching for you just to ask this question ever since we found out Sander's phone was 'stolen' the day after Natalee went missing.

Would this apply to pics also? And, in general, what information is lost and what information remains retrievable when a cell phone is 'lost'? TIA

Hi Igsigs...yes the same would apply to pics as well. As far as a phone being lost, do you mean physically lost? In case of physically lost then what ever is in the phone (pics, vids, etc.) would remain in the phone unless either erased by someone via the phones keypad or if the phone was turned in to the cell provider then the cell provider service department might "reset" the phone back to factory default settings thus erasing any user information.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: August 08, 2006, 05:04:33 PM »

Tyler:

Yes...you could easily see there had been some recent intense negotiating going on between those two women and each thought equally placed on the chess board..  Also, vain attempts at a trip to a beauty salon...wonder if they went together?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: August 08, 2006, 05:07:17 PM »

Well this establishes right then & there they felt the need to defensively lie...ie: conciousness of guilt.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: August 08, 2006, 05:09:47 PM »

RED - Great FP post. Thanks.

Interesting read. As expected, Deepak's statement makes Joran look pretty bad. And full of more lies, for i believe we will have another statement where one of K2 will admit picking up Joran from the beach.

Noteworthy that Satish missed school the next day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: August 08, 2006, 05:12:35 PM »

FINAL PRAYER LIST FOR TOMORROW:

Reminder - remember to post your prayer requests in this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/pcg44
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: August 08, 2006, 05:16:41 PM »

1. CC could only see videos if he had the actual phone in his hand, or if someone had sent the video to his phone. CC would not be able to access the videos from the cell providers network in any way.

Thank you Metro! I have been watching for you just to ask this question ever since we found out Sander's phone was 'stolen' the day after Natalee went missing.

Would this apply to pics also? And, in general, what information is lost and what information remains retrievable when a cell phone is 'lost'? TIA

Hi Igsigs...yes the same would apply to pics as well. As far as a phone being lost, do you mean physically lost? In case of physically lost then what ever is in the phone (pics, vids, etc.) would remain in the phone unless either erased by someone via the phones keypad or if the phone was turned in to the cell provider then the cell provider service department might "reset" the phone back to factory default settings thus erasing any user information.

Yes, physically lost. Thanks again. I am trying to figure out if Sander had anything incriminating (messages,pics,vids) on his phone and if the act of destroying the phone would successfully remove any chance of ALE retrieving that info.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: August 08, 2006, 05:17:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Yes, Nadira told KG that Satish wants to be a doctor and is working hard to get out of high school so he can go to medical school.  I wonder if they have to pass an exit exam to get out of high school.  Hasn't he been there for a few now?

Interesting though -- that as a future doctor -- he could not make it to high school the morning that Natalee disappeared.

That's what Deepak said in his statement.

So......wonder WHAT Satish did all day before the Twitty's arrived?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 08, 2006, 05:17:53 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Quote from: "Windsor"
Ono -- or anyone?  can you direct me to where it states that Joran almost fell into the water?  What did I miss?

In the Deepak June 10th statement::

"To your question as to where the sand came from the day in question that I vacuumed the car, I can state the following. The sand came from Joran, because he had almost fallen into the water and after that he had sat down in my car with sand on his shorts and on his legs."

As early as this statement is, that might be a slipup on Deepaks's part to say that. Maybe we DO have a clue here.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 08, 2006, 05:20:29 PM »

Backseat Foreplay

deepak kalpoe June 11:  "...Then he said to me that if the police should ask anything that we should say the following: That we left together with the girl when we left from "Carlos & Charlie's", that we drove around, that Joran kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car and that we had taken her to the hotel..."

Why is goon asking deepak to describe to polis such specific sexual activity...coupled with his own very specific description of the same events in his own statements?  

Why would deepak say this unless asked to do so?

It could very well be that Natalee was indeed virgin, and this is the explanation for physical activity which would have changed that.  Or would have been obvious to medical examiner...

This animates Anita's overly graphic desriptions to Beth and Greta during interview.  Are sloots attempting to explain away how a virgin is not a virgin if/when found?

Sure looks that way to me.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 08, 2006, 05:23:34 PM »

RED - Great FP post. Thanks.

Interesting read. As expected, Deepak's statement makes Joran look pretty bad. And full of more lies, for i believe we will have another statement where one of K2 will admit picking up Joran from the beach.

Noteworthy that Satish missed school the next day.

That jumped right out for me too, igsigs.

Now, if we could only figure out what Paulus was up to that day.......

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: August 08, 2006, 05:28:36 PM »

Yes, physically lost. Thanks again. I am trying to figure out if Sander had anything incriminating (messages,pics,vids) on his phone and if the act of destroying the phone would successfully remove any chance of ALE retrieving that info.

Well...it would depend...Say the phone was lost but intact, then whatever is in the phone in memory would be preserved like a file on a hard disk drive. Now..ponder this...say the phone was damaged, broken screen and keypad etc., there would be a pretty good chance that whatever was in memory might be preserved. All that a person would have to do is take the remains of the phone and pull the main board (usually where memory resides on a printed circuit card) and place it in another phone where all the parts and pieces are intact and there would be a pretty good chance that whatever is in the original memory could be retrieved.

Now having said all that if the phone in question sustained any damage to the main card and specifically the memory components then all data stored would be lost.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: August 08, 2006, 05:36:40 PM »

Backseat Foreplay

deepak kalpoe June 11:  "...Then he said to me that if the police should ask anything that we should say the following: That we left together with the girl when we left from "Carlos & Charlie's", that we drove around, that Joran kissed and fingered her, that she fell asleep in the car and that we had taken her to the hotel..."

Why is goon asking deepak to describe to polis such specific sexual activity...coupled with his own very specific description of the same events in his own statements?  

Why would deepak say this unless asked to do so?

It could very well be that Natalee was indeed virgin, and this is the explanation for physical activity which would have changed that.  Or would have been obvious to medical examiner...

This animates Anita's overly graphic desriptions to Beth and Greta during interview.  Are sloots attempting to explain away how a virgin is not a virgin if/when found?

Sure looks that way to me.

I am sure Anita, based on her life experiences and/or desires to have something similar in the backseat happen to her, helped "write the scenario."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.