May 30, 2024, 02:24:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #508 8/7 - 8/8/2006  (Read 175722 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: August 08, 2006, 06:37:33 PM »

Hello (again) everyone!!  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: August 08, 2006, 06:47:53 PM »

... things are beginning to stir again with the case in Aruba. Let's hope this time they lead to a conclusion...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: August 08, 2006, 06:49:06 PM »

Delete me!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: August 08, 2006, 06:50:56 PM »

Posted by Dilbart at RU:

Dutch website wrote:

OM in hoger beroep tegen vader Joran

Uitgegeven: 8 augustus 2006 23:48
Laatst gewijzigd: 8 augustus 2006 23:48

ORANJESTAD - Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) op Aruba gaat in hoger beroep tegen de uitspraak van de rechter om de vader van Joran van der Sloot, hoofdverdachte in de Natalee Holloway-zaak, schadevergoeding toe te kennen.

De rechter op Aruba wees Paul van der Sloot vorige week een schadevergoeding van 50.000 Arubaanse gulden (ongeveer 22.000 euro) toe. Van der Sloot is de vader van Joran van der Sloot, de Arubaanse jongen die al bijna een jaar wordt beschouwd als hoofdverdachte in de verdwijningszaak. Vorig jaar werd naast Joran ook diens vader Paul enige tijd door de politie vastgehouden.

Roughly translated by Dilbart:

ORANJESTAD - The Aruban Prosecutors office (OM) appeals against the ruling that Paul van der Sloot will receive compensation for damages done in the Holloway case.

The judge on Aruba assigned last week damages of 50,000 arubaanse guilder (approximately 22,000 euro) to Paul van der Sloot. Paul, the father of the boy who is a suspect in the case of Natalee Holloway who disappeared a year ago. Paul spent a couple of days in prison last year.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: August 08, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
... things are beginning to stir again with the case in Aruba. Let's hope this time they lead to a conclusion...

Hi Easy....so what you you hear? anything in particular or jsut a feeling?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: August 08, 2006, 06:52:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Dilbart at RU:

Dutch website wrote:

OM in hoger beroep tegen vader Joran

Uitgegeven: 8 augustus 2006 23:48
Laatst gewijzigd: 8 augustus 2006 23:48

ORANJESTAD - Het Openbaar Ministerie (OM) op Aruba gaat in hoger beroep tegen de uitspraak van de rechter om de vader van Joran van der Sloot, hoofdverdachte in de Natalee Holloway-zaak, schadevergoeding toe te kennen.

De rechter op Aruba wees Paul van der Sloot vorige week een schadevergoeding van 50.000 Arubaanse gulden (ongeveer 22.000 euro) toe. Van der Sloot is de vader van Joran van der Sloot, de Arubaanse jongen die al bijna een jaar wordt beschouwd als hoofdverdachte in de verdwijningszaak. Vorig jaar werd naast Joran ook diens vader Paul enige tijd door de politie vastgehouden.

Roughly translated by Dilbart:

ORANJESTAD - The Aruban Prosecutors office (OM) appeals against the ruling that Paul van der Sloot will receive compensation for damages done in the Holloway case.

The judge on Aruba assigned last week damages of 50,000 arubaanse guilder (approximately 22,000 euro) to Paul van der Sloot. Paul, the father of the boy who is a suspect in the case of Natalee Holloway who disappeared a year ago. Paul spent a couple of days in prison last year.

UUUMMMMM appealing? that's interesting!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: August 08, 2006, 06:53:38 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Hi TS....I just got here again....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: August 08, 2006, 06:54:00 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Particular, but I will be deleted!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: August 08, 2006, 06:54:39 PM »

Oh mercy I am talking to myself AGAIN...OK Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: August 08, 2006, 06:54:51 PM »

Hey Sunny!!  How are you doing?  Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: August 08, 2006, 06:55:40 PM »

Particular, but I will be deleted!

Don't be silly...if you have something regarding Natalee post it.... Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: August 08, 2006, 06:55:47 PM »

Nothing wrong with talking to yourself Sunny...or even answering yourself (for that matter).  When you start arguing with yourself, however...there may be a problem...Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: August 08, 2006, 06:56:11 PM »

I have been better Crying or Very sad

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: August 08, 2006, 06:57:04 PM »

Nothing wrong with talking to yourself Sunny...or even answering yourself (for that matter).  When you start arguing with yourself, however...there may be a problem...Wink

hahahaha....what about getting CRANKY with yourself?   Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: August 08, 2006, 06:58:46 PM »

Anything I can do to help Sunny?
Purrfect2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: August 08, 2006, 06:59:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Can anyone guess at which day Deepak says he vacuumed his car because of the sand Joran got in it? Does it seem to anyone else that this statement about Joran w/ sand on his shorts & legs is strange?  Could they have possibly been in a hurry doing something on the beach or beachy area and didn't take the time to wipe off the sand?  perhaps getting out of somewhere fast as to not be seen?  I cannot decipher "which" day Deepak is talking about....

Hi Kimmy:

I mentioned the sand the other night.  In an interview, Joran talked about the sand and how he got it over Deepak's car.  It was one of those "too much information" times and it stuck out in my head.  Now I see it mentioned in Deepak's statement.  This is significant, but I don't know why.

Is it because there was really no sand and it was to throw everyone off about where they actually were?

Is it because it would explain why someone would find it necessary to vacuum in the middle of the night?

Is it because Natalee was hurt/unconscious on the beach and they got a lot of sand in the car dragging her bacj in the car because they didn't know what to do with her?  Is this why they started speeding?  Were they originally going to try to get her help and then she stopped breathing?

I haven't quite grasped the significance of that planted information yet, but I have some ideas.

I asked about it the other night but there were no replies.  I think at the time, the monkeys were hot on the trail of another scoop, so I dropped it and thought I would bring it up again another time.

It strikes me as so odd.  Is it not an automatic reaction to wipe sand off of yourself when you get up, or get it on yourself?  

They could have very well been burying her or moving her, thus all in the sand.

With both of them mentioning the sand, maybe it is one shred of truth in their lies.

What if.... Deepak lets them out of the car, (waits for them) Joran takes Nat to the beach, rapes her, she has a reaction to the drugs they gave her, he drags her, both of them covered in sand to the car, they hit her head when putting her in the car - thus sand and also the blood spatters on the headliner.  She passes - they panic - and quickly hide the body to be picked up later to be disposed of ...

Gosh - there are so many possible scenarios.

Hi everyone, I'm Purr, and VERY new at this, hope I'm doing it right. I don't understand about sand being in Deepak's car. I thought both Deepak and Satish denied coming back for Joran at the beach....if so, how could there be sand?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: August 08, 2006, 07:00:32 PM »

Hi sunny, Easy, and Third!

Klaas forgot to post Dilbart's photo that runs with his byline now

Easy, trust me, I will get deleted on this one  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: August 08, 2006, 07:00:56 PM »

Anything I can do to help Sunny?

Oh no.....it's a pinched nerve that I have been battling with...but thank you.. Smile

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: August 08, 2006, 07:02:27 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi sunny, Easy, and Third!

Klaas forgot to post Dilbart's photo that runs with his byline now

Easy, trust me, I will get deleted on this one  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: August 08, 2006, 07:02:41 PM »

Quote from: "Purrfect2"

Hi everyone, I'm Purr, and VERY new at this, hope I'm doing it right. I don't understand about sand being in Deepak's car. I thought both Deepak and Satish denied coming back for Joran at the beach....if so, how could there be sand?

Hi Purrfect2...Welcome.....you are no more confused that the rst of us...remember in Aruba you can lie!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.