May 29, 2024, 11:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #508 8/7 - 8/8/2006  (Read 175708 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 08, 2006, 07:24:56 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Not so sure about that....

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if when he gets inducted to the Hall of Fame, he goes in as a NY MET>>>>>> Wink

So, you have him inducted already, huh?  I think you'd be probably right if you did...Wink

Not sure which team he'd go in as.  His most productive years were spent in L.A., IMO.  I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I believe his decline started post Dodgers...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: August 08, 2006, 07:26:19 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Oh brother...here we go again... Rolling Eyes

Is that a challenge?

Higher ground is the path I choose.  Besides, challenges can't be met via a compuer screen...

Be carefull the computer screen you choose to walk.  You might leave a trail.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: August 08, 2006, 07:27:53 PM »

Not so sure about that....

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if when he gets inducted to the Hall of Fame, he goes in as a NY MET>>>>>> Wink

So, you have him inducted already, huh?  I think you'd be probably right if you did...Wink

Not sure which team he'd go in as.  His most productive years were spent in L.A., IMO.  I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I believe his decline started post Dodgers...

Oh man he just had his first bat up and you should have heard the crowd and seen the ovation...

How can he even concentrate....

I have never seen a warmer more overwhelming show of repect shown for a former player......

And yeah...my little goombah will be inducted......

As a Dodger or a MET, makes no diff!

Laughing

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: August 08, 2006, 07:31:02 PM »

Laughing

I agree Jackie!  I even (still) have a Piazza Dodger jersey (home) in my closet.  When I do actually pull it out to wear it, I call it "throwback"!!  Wink

Again, will go down as the greatest hitting catcher of all time!  And, deservedly so...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: August 08, 2006, 07:31:11 PM »

Tonight there seems to be some anger in me.  My Golden Glove years seem to be pushing me tonight and I feel bad about breaking my kid’s jaw.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: August 08, 2006, 07:33:04 PM »

Laughing

I agree Jackie!  I even (still) have a Piazza Dodger jersey (home) in my closet.  When I do actually pull it out to wear it, I call it "throwback"!!  Wink

Again, will go down as the greatest hitting catcher of all time!  And, deservedly so...

YES....

And he is sooooooooooooooooooooo easy on the eyes...

I know that counts for NIL as far as a player but he's so fine....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: August 08, 2006, 07:34:12 PM »

Leslie,
Yes, home straight out of a bottle would be stronger.  Especially if it was a baby bottle, lol!!  Cool But the reason I say that is I have a cousin that when her kids were babies, I have seen her put beer in their bottle to make them "sleep better" and like me, she is of Dutch ethnicity only a generation closer to the homeland.

Have been told common thing for Germans to do as well, at least it used to be.  Makes for huge, fat babies, too.   Very Happy Never thought about the tolerance effect but could explain some of that as well.  How could anybody even hold 20-30 rum & cokes or drink them fast enough?

Surely this is no longer done now that we know the effects of alcohol on the developing brain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: August 08, 2006, 07:34:35 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Hammer:  I don't find it odd that Deepak had to relieve himself three times in 2 hours especially after he had consumed dinner and a yard drink.  I do find it odd that Joran makes no mention of answering nature's call at anytime.  
Anna: That part about Deepak overhearing the name Paul during the cell call to Joran is very suspicious.  I remember the Nova film of the VDS family in NYC when Paul phones Joran and calls himself "papa".
What about the evidence that Paul was using Anita's cell phone that evening.  I hope the ALE has those phone records.
In the CBS Morning Show video interviews with Anita and Paul (I posted them days ago) they are at their home with a well stocked bar behind them.  That is probably why Joran has such a high tolerance to the hard stuff and/or those bars really water down the drinks.

Leslie, I noticed that as well.  I think it is not unusual for children of European descent to call their fathers "Poppa," or "Papa."  My daddy called his father "Papa," because they were not that far removed at the time from the journey across the ocean to America.

I noticed that bar also.  That swimming pool might be a beer fountain from Holland so Joran can swim, drink and etc all at the same time.  It seems if he drinks more than a crate at a time to get high they would certainly need a fountain overflowing of alcohol to satiate the Sporter's appetite.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: August 08, 2006, 07:35:20 PM »

I'm sure Paulus had a cell phone. Maybe it was a new phone or since he had been away for a while Joran did not know the number and called Anita's phone . Then when Paulus had to make the emergency phone calls that he was "unsure he made or not" that night he used his own cell.

Then tossed it like Sander did.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: August 08, 2006, 07:35:28 PM »

I am beginning to believe Satish and Deepak after reading the last statement..  So are they just really stupid and being used by Joran or is there something I don't see..  I thought they all were involved but I'm beginning to think it was Joran and it would seemed those mobil phone calls could be checked out..

Now after saying that, why don't these two idiots (Deepak and Satish) turned Joran in and get the reward money..  Something still isn't right..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: August 08, 2006, 07:36:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
What if the K2 were not with Joran after Goon picked up Natalee.  Suppose, just suppose that it was Freddy & Xander.  Suppose, just suppose that they had taken Joran and Natalee to another car.  Deepak could then "vacuum and clean" any evidence of Natalee in his car if there was no blood or vomitus.  Suppose, just suppose that Joran holds them beholden to him and his father for something else and they are involved in "voyeurism" more than actual contact with Natalee.  Suppose Joran made the statement about Deepak never having sex with a girl to tell us something, "he likes to watch."  Might it be that the K2 were used more than we know by these higher ups on the island, like the Sloots, who consider their social standing to be such that Anita could not imagine her son having vaginal penetration with a woman, only what she described because his little willie is too good to enter the house of a mouse trap.

Terry, here you go.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: August 08, 2006, 07:37:05 PM »

Laughing

YES....

Ok, that's where I have to move on to another topic. Besides, I've gotten into enough O/T trouble already...Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: August 08, 2006, 07:37:59 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Tonight there seems to be some anger in me.  My Golden Glove years seem to be pushing me tonight and I feel bad about breaking my kid’s jaw.

Go next door and talk to me.

I'm waiting.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: August 08, 2006, 07:38:45 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Found this where it says the announcement was made on Fox just before midnight by Craig Rivera...so there's another conflict.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

OK. This says that 'Just before midnight Friday, CNN reported Natalee was confirmed dead'. That would put the rumored confession on 6/10, late night. So far we have these times on the statements...

DEEPAK
6/9   -  10:55am
6/10  - 13.45hrs
6/11  - 12.10hrs

JORAN
6/9   -  12.00hrs
6/10 -  14.30hrs

SATISH
6/9   -  12.00hrs
6/10  - 12.20hrs

Most all of these statements occur around noon. Possibly that is the time they write them up. Either way, if the 'something bad happened' statement still exists it will be in Joran or Satish's 6/11 statement. There is no indication from Deepak's 6/11 statement that anybody confessed the night before...

Seems logical...good questioning on your part.  The news just before Midnight on Friday was retracted by Saturday afternoon before 5pm (not sure about the time...I'll have to find that link, again.)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 08, 2006, 07:38:53 PM »

Laughing

YES....

Ok, that's where I have to move on to another topic. Besides, I've gotten into enough O/T trouble already...Wink

Okie dokie and this is where I should cut out for awhile too, and go watch My boyz play their game....

Everyone have a nice eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: August 08, 2006, 07:39:33 PM »

Good evening, I skimmed to catch up.

Deepak cleaned his car before he picked up J....then was seen cleaning it, sometime in the wee hours of the morning. It must have gotten mighty dirty in such a short time. The way I see it, he cleaned it twice within 6 hours. Who does that? What could have attracted ants in that short time, sheesh, he had cleaned it after work and before picking J up...so he says.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: August 08, 2006, 07:40:21 PM »

The confession, according to Fox, was made (sometime early on 6/10), announced shortly after midnight or just before on 6/11 and retracted within an hour or so.

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: August 08, 2006, 07:40:34 PM »

I'm totally confused, I wish these statements were out here in the beginning..  I guess I need to reread his statement again.. I'm sure they are rats but I'm beginning to think Joran is the biggest one and the meanest one..
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 08, 2006, 07:40:58 PM »

My gosh Shocked Broke a son's jaw and you were not arrested for that?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: August 08, 2006, 07:41:21 PM »

I'm sittin' in my la la waitin' for my ya ya.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.