March 28, 2024, 09:20:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tom Cruise  (Read 14265 times)
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« on: June 24, 2005, 08:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "puggywug"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Also Per People
Also the original posters DID change from MISSING to KIDNAPPED
Nat had a GPA of 4.15 on a scale of 4, NHS,

Diva,
Thanks for the people updates. I really didn't want to have to go out tonight to get it.

DITTO!  Also, I refuse to buy a magazine with Tom Cruise on the cover.

What a jerk! I pray he never has an event in his life where he has to worry about a deadly depression of a loved one, or post-partum depression. That is not a threat, it just made me sick to hear him act as though he was an expert in psychology. Does he think that lady in Texas could have been cured by vitamins? Apparently so. The last movie I saw of his was Mission Impossible, and that will be the last one I see.
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2005, 08:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Also Per People
Also the original posters DID change from MISSING to KIDNAPPED
Nat had a GPA of 4.15 on a scale of 4, NHS,

Diva,
Thanks for the people updates. I really didn't want to have to go out tonight to get it.

What a jerk! I pray he never has an event in his life where he has to worry about a deadly depression of a loved one, or post-partum depression. That is not a threat, it just made me sick to hear him act as though he was an expert in psychology. Does he think that lady in Texas could have been cured by vitamins? Apparently so. The last movie I saw of his was Mission Impossible, and that will be the last one I see.

I agree- so disappointed in him-
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2005, 08:23:49 PM »

Quote from: "KoG"
Absolut,

THIS is what we were to move onto? lol, ok...Cruise news

No I think we are about to talk about the fact that Greta's interview got Paulus got arrested.
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2005, 08:25:33 PM »

Also Per PeopleAlso the original posters DID change from MISSING to KIDNAPPED Nat had a GPA of 4.15 on a scale of 4, NHS,

Diva,

AGREED.  If it weren't for antidepressants, I would not be here.  Seriously.  Tom Cruise is a loony!

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2005, 08:27:15 PM »

Also Per PeopleAlso the original posters DID change from MISSING to KIDNAPPED Nat had a GPA of 4.15 on a scale of 4, NHS,

Diva,

AGREED.  If it weren't for antidepressants, I would not be here.  Seriously.  Tom Cruise is a loony!

There many areas on the forum where a thread about Tom and his latest antics can be discussed. The busiest thread on the forum probably isn't the best place.
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 08:27:17 PM »

Diva,

Tom Cruise is a nutjob.  I think HE needs to go on meds.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 08:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tila_Bean"

Diva,

Tom Cruise is a nutjob.  I think HE needs to go on meds.

He needs some of my Zoloft.
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 08:27:54 PM »

Diva,

poor Katie- wow she's going to give everything up for him- I do believe
puggywug
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2005, 09:56:42 PM »

Quote from: "monkey c"

Diva, Thanks for the people updates. I really didn't want to have to go out tonight to get it.

poor Katie- wow she's going to give everything up for him- I do believe

She is old enough to know what she is getting into, but she seems like such a sweet girl.  Maybe she's just enamored of him.  Yuck.

A Pug in a monkey Suit!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 05:16:57 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/24/people.cruise.ap/index.html

Tom and Matt Lauer go at it on the Today show.
Amy Dawn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2005, 04:04:13 PM »

She is old enough to know what she is getting into, but she seems like such a sweet girl.  Maybe she's just enamored of him.  Yuck.

I agree, he's a toad... I heard from one of the correspondence of the news that cruise is showing his true self to the public now that his sister is his publicist... Apparantly his former one tried to keep him 'in the bag' so to speak but his sister his letting his true colors shine...

And indeed, he is a loony, I guess because he reads psych magazines that makes him an expert... he said ritalin is a street drug, which that is true, but it was a psych med before it hit the streets... just like mdma...

I should start my own religion and charge an ass load of money so all these rich bishes can line my pockets too lol...

he's a nut, and katie is just with him because he's an a list star and i think she thinks that will help her career...

"Corrupt the young, Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, Get their minds off their government. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance." --Vladimir Ilich Lenin
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2005, 10:53:53 AM »

Scientology deplores anything psychiatric, anything. Possibly because many rabid scientologists beliefs can be easily disproven by them, and because some families have had to deprogram this belief system, mainly using therapists or counselors. I have read. I don't know this from personal experience. I am all for drugs as needed. Laughing
Eclipse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2005, 09:24:27 PM »

I think they also believe that aliens came into people's souls and took over. Serisouly.. They were being investigated by the FBI at one point for stockpiling weapons etc.. This religion or whatever you want to call it has all the signs of a cult to me...Course maybe living in Waco TX I am alittle paranoid  Laughing

absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2005, 01:19:51 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/29/cruise.aliens.reut/index.html More Tom Cruise in the news, this was on the list of front page stories on CNN.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.