March 18, 2024, 10:14:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 235835 times)
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2005, 11:39:05 PM »

G`nite TVMom....

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2005, 11:39:07 PM »

Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "absolut"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Question--If
1.she had an asthma attack ( I don't know that this was a medical condition she had or not, just thinking )
2. alcohol poisoning
3.drowned
4.fell and hit her head because she was drinking

all innocent causes of death, perhaps dad and joran were to afraid to call the medical personnel or LE, because they wanted to avoid gossip or investigation, what with joran's and dad's future so "bright"

Possibility yes, excusable NO!   But I could see it happening. Joran and dad need a cover story and involve the bros kalpoe, then get rid of the evidence. ( they think )

If what happened to Natalee was innocent and an accident, it could be proven and there would have been no need for lies.

it's not the event but the cover-up of the event.

I have maintained from the first greta interview with beth as my source. That "her medication" was found in her bag.

actually, it is your questions absolute that have (although I can't find anything about any med Natalee may have had with her) me thinking along these lines at times.

I can't take all the credit for it, a sometimes poster and lurker PM'd some theory questions a few days ago. It was one of the few left I couldn't get answers to.
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:03 PM »

"No posts exist for this topic" -- getting this response for pages 17 and 18.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:35 PM »

Quote from: "deb73"
Has anyone including any of her friends said what kind of "medication" she was taking or needed? Maybe she was a diabetic? Just a thought Smile

if she were diabetic, i would assume that her parents would be blasting that all over saying"please, please bring natalee home..she needs her insulin" etc...Justa thought

"God dont like ugly"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:40 PM »

Quote from: "deb73"
Has anyone including any of her friends said what kind of "medication" she was taking or needed? Maybe she was a diabetic? Just a thought Smile

It has been asked hundreds of time, no one responds so I assume no one knows.

LOL Absolut.. Guess I wasnt the only one asking that question. which is a good one to ask I feel.. meds could be asprin.. alllergy pills etc.. but was curious. at least  if it was something that she absolutely HAD to take that she needed.. and couldnt go without taking I guess was a point a tryed to make before..maybe not in those words!  Nobody knows!
arrabba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:41 PM »

Quote from: "Lausa"

me too
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:49 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "chelsblu"

What was that great John Lennon quote that someone puts under their posts?  Something about reality.

reality sucks???
While this is certainly often true, I think the quote had a more oblique twist to it.

Is this it..........

Surrealism had a great effect on me because then I realised that the imagery in my mind wasn't insanity. Surrealism to me is reality.

Or possibley this.......

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: June 24, 2005, 11:40:56 PM »

We just moved a signifigant number of post.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: June 24, 2005, 11:41:57 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Quote from: "chelsblu"

What was that great John Lennon quote that someone puts under their posts?  Something about reality.

reality sucks???
While this is certainly often true, I think the quote had a more oblique twist to it.

Is this it..........

Surrealism had a great effect on me because then I realised that the imagery in my mind wasn't insanity. Surrealism to me is reality.

NICE- thank you dag

peace to all
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: June 24, 2005, 11:42:10 PM »

Quote from: "bluebob"
I could be all wrong, but. . .looking at some of the pictures of Natalee - she seems really thin in the recent photos.  Just wondering if she lost weight for prom, like girls (my daughter) do.  110 pounds is thin for her height. . .with her system already trying to handle the alcohol, possibly some of her own medication too - if she was then given drugs, it's easy to see what might have happened.

I hope it ends soon, getting tired second guessing back and forth...Perhaps its time to take Joran back the scene of the crime.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: June 24, 2005, 11:42:35 PM »

Where is the best place to get an update on the last 10 hours or so?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: June 24, 2005, 11:43:11 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
I could be all wrong, but. . .looking at some of the pictures of Natalee - she seems really thin in the recent photos.  Just wondering if she lost weight for prom, like girls (my daughter) do.  110 pounds is thin for her height. . .with her system already trying to handle the alcohol, possibly some of her own medication too - if she was then given drugs, it's easy to see what might have happened.

I hope it ends soon, getting tired second guessing back and forth...Perhaps its time to take Joran back the scene of the crime.

where do u guess that is??????

peace to all
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: June 24, 2005, 11:43:24 PM »

I was thinking that when I posted about going back there every morning at 3 am. How would he react? Might be the final straw to holding out.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: June 24, 2005, 11:44:10 PM »

Marriot Beach, and a drop site.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: June 24, 2005, 11:44:32 PM »

Hmm, FOM, I meant other than reading all the posts - is there a board that has a list of events. . .I have only been checking this board, but figured there must be a summary SOMEWHERE!
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: June 24, 2005, 11:45:04 PM »

Where is the best place to get an update on the last 10 hours or so?

A summary has not been written in awhile, anyone want to take a stab at it?
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: June 24, 2005, 11:45:28 PM »

My bad, FOM, I read your where do you think that is, as my question, not where is the scene!!
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: June 24, 2005, 11:45:55 PM »

What crime??... We don`t even know IF there was a crime commited

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Lausa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: June 24, 2005, 11:46:03 PM »

Quote from: "DAG"
quote had a more oblique twist to it.

Is this it..........

Or possibley this.......

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.[/quote]

You hit it with #2.  But I love the first one & will add it to my cache of well spoken words.  Mnay thanks!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: June 24, 2005, 11:46:33 PM »

Marriot Beach, and a drop site.

u think she went on a boat??? short ride??? where is wiz???
p.s. soory about the jump head first thing... Embarassed  Embarassed

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.