March 19, 2024, 05:08:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 235880 times)
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 25, 2005, 12:03:40 AM »

Why is her medication so damned important? What if she was on Prozac... and I highly doubt the girl was on BC and if she was that  her mother knew . And if she was on BC, this means what?
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 25, 2005, 12:04:08 AM »

Quote from: "mordred"
GuyWdog

I agree 100%.  If you are innocent, your parent wouldn't suggest you "saying nothing" (although an attorney knowing you committed a crime might...hmmm?) when a parent is at your doorstep at 3am looking for their missing daughter.  I just can't image ANY reason for them to lie OR to say nothing, unless they were trying to cover their behinds about something.[/quote]

I believe that the exact works Papa VDS said to his son when confronted by Beth H were in Dutch but translate into "Joran, don't say another word!".
Now remember that Joran was giving Beth H some attitude & thumping his chest.- so Papa VDS' telling him to shut up may have been an attempt to stop him from mouthing off to Beth H! Sometimes context is everything.[/quote]
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 25, 2005, 12:04:15 AM »

Why would an 18 year old girl who doesn't date much be taking b.c. pills. . .and, really, do you think if that is what her meds were, her mother would allude to them to the press.  Duh.
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 25, 2005, 12:04:17 AM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
Quote from: "natfortplum"
Quote from: "bluebob"
I could be
I noticed the weight change, also, but I was thinking more along the lines of illness.hmmm

OK, if we are gonna think along those lines, which i think is fairly sensible to some extent, then how about anorexia? Maybe she was anorexic, and had a heart attack..which alot of girls suffering from that do..I.E., Karen Carpenter...maybe ....

I am thinking..maybe anorexia too.or depression meds...for some reason the Twittys reacted extremely quickly when they heard that Natalee didn't show up for the plane..I mean they had to suspect something..I'm curious why they felt such an urgency to get there..they weren't even sure if she just fell asleep somewhere. It's almost like they expected something like this was going to happen. Maybe she had been having emotional problems..depression..hence the anorexia and weight loss. Just a thought.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 25, 2005, 12:04:18 AM »

Red wrote:

If it ever goes to trial? Ahhh ... Aruba better hope it goes to trial. You don't have 5 people held on reasonable suspician charges, 3 of which were the last to ever see her and a missing teen.

If that ever occured they best close up shop because that will never fly in America. Right or wrong, that will never wash. We have Joran's mother on TV today whining that its a govt's conspircacy, she been watching too much American CNN. Her son has changed his story how many times and was last to be seen with girl.

Who really thinks he does not know what happened to Natalee, I mean really?

If they hav no evidence for instance ... that`s what I mean then they have to let them go it`s our law I can`t help it.

And as far as we think we know ho many times he changed his story all we think we know is from mediasources!

I have an open mind on this case, I have not seen any evidence what so ever so leaving a girl on the beach and lies does not make you a murderer.

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: June 25, 2005, 12:04:18 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "KackyLacky"
Quote from: "Tila_Bean"
Anyone else just think birth control pills when medication was mentioned?   Shocked

yes I have.

pms/cramps/airsick/gas/bloating
why is this really important???
what would be your take if she brought condoms??

new thread please for condom theory

If the medication was fatal or would have really bad side effects under certain conditions, X, GHB, alcohol, then it would be very important.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: June 25, 2005, 12:05:08 AM »

Quote from: "melrose"
Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
If it were insulin, than as a diabetic she would not be supposed to drink at all.

When I  too a youth group to Europe, chaperones had to keep all meds--and the only ones students were allowed to keep were inhalers and those vials for a couple of kids with bad insect sting allergies.

if it was insulin they would have put it on the missing poster as they would for any medication that  she would need to stay alive.  The medication aspect bothers me.  Why is it such a secret?

because some people respect a persons right to medical privacy...

Yes, but this isnt about some HIPPA law, this is about a missing girl who may need medicine, such as insulin, to live...seems logical if that were the case, that it WOULD be put on a poster..I mean,why worry about medical privacy when the rest of your life is being plastered all over the world??

"God dont like ugly"
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 25, 2005, 12:05:29 AM »

-melrose- Most if not ALL Medications react very differently with Alchohol, and everyone I have ever taken has advised to NOT drink Alchohol while taking ANY Meds. IMHO I am leaning towards an accidental death in which she told Jorn she was going back to her room and maybe somehow wandered off adock or somthing. Either that or she is hiding from what she thinks is being embarassed...HOPEFULLY this is the case that she is a run-a-way. I pray for this to be true...In my other thread I said there is way too much death talk on the board.....it seems to me to be a death watch, and then a lynching...

guyWdog
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 25, 2005, 12:05:53 AM »

Quote from: "heartache"
Why is her medication so damned important? What if she was on Prozac... and I highly doubt the girl was on BC and if she was that  her mother knew . And if she was on BC, this means what?

Exactly.  It doesn't mean anything.  I don't think the meds are being brought up for a purpose-->It's not that important.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 25, 2005, 12:06:19 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "HannieC"
I think the only reason the LE did that is to cover all bases, if it`s ever go to trial...

If it ever goes to trial? Ahhh ... Aruba better hope it goes to trial. You don't have 5 people held on reasonable suspician charges, 3 of which were the last to ever see her and a missing teen.

If that ever occured they best close up shop because that will never fly in America. Right or wrong, that will never wash. We have Joran's mother on TV today whining that its a govt's conspircacy, she been watching too much American CNN. Her son has changed his story how many times and was last to be seen with girl.

Who really thinks he does not know what happened to Natalee, I mean really?

He definitely knows Red!!  maybe he just couldn't implicate daddy in some
how providing cover-up..now maybe joran will see truth as his way out.

peace to all
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: June 25, 2005, 12:06:43 AM »

I doubt that her mother is going to refer to birth control pills as "her medication."  It could be any number of things realistically from allergies to who knows what.
heartache
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 25, 2005, 12:06:47 AM »

Well what if she voluntarily took x? And then died? During consensual sex? What then?
natfortplum
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2005, 12:06:51 AM »

I could be all wrong, but. . .looking at some of the pictures of Natalee - she seems really thin in the recent photos.  Just wondering if she lost weight for prom, like girls (my daughter) do.  110 pounds is thin for her height. . .with her system already trying to handle the alcohol, possibly some of her own medication too - if she was then given drugs, it's easy to see what might have happened.

I noticed the weight change, also, but I was thinking more along the lines of illness.hmmm

OK, if we are gonna think along those lines, which i think is fairly sensible to some extent, then how about anorexia? Maybe she was anorexic, and had a heart attack..which alot of girls suffering from that do..I.E., Karen Carpenter...maybe ....

Didn't some say she was a perfectionist? Don't people with anorexia tend to be ? Just throwing questions out there.
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2005, 12:07:01 AM »

alcohol that is why, but it still does not excuse foul play. No matter what the med was, if there was a med. Bottom line
Microcephalic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 25, 2005, 12:07:07 AM »

Quote from: "Leila"
Quote from: "HannieC"
What crime??... We don`t even know IF there was a crime commited

Natalee’s favorite song
The first paragraph was her senior quote written in the yearbook.
Lyrics for Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me
For I must be traveling on now
There’s too many places I gotta see
And if I stay here with you girl
Things just wouldn’t be the same
For I’m free as a bird now
And this bird you can not change
Lord knows I can’t change
Bye bye its been sweet love
Though this feeling I can’t change
Please don’t take it so bad now
Cause Lord knows I’m to blame
And if I stay here with you girl
Thing just wouldn’t be the same
For I’m as free as a bird now
Lord knows I can’t change

no offense, but this is one of my favorite songs as well, it really is big in the South, and probably means nothing.   All I have to hear is the line from another song of their's is " Turn It Up" and I am a teenager again.

On a hunch, I got out my old record player and Lynyrd Skynyrd albums.  I played Free Bird in reverse and sure enough it details how the real Natalee was killed in a car crash in London in 1973 and the girl in Aruba was an imposter.  So we've established that Natalee had questionable taste in music but how does this fit in with her disappearance?  Not meaning to make light of recent events but I think it more likely that the reference simply signifies her leaving home and moving on with her life.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 25, 2005, 12:07:12 AM »

I agree, the type of med could be very important - now and at trial.  Also, a 17 year old who received advice not only from his parent, but from his parent/judicial official. . .probably really hard for a court to get much of a conviction, ya know.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 25, 2005, 12:07:44 AM »

I could be all wrong, but. . .looking at some of the pictures of Natalee - she seems really thin in the recent photos.  Just wondering if she lost weight for prom, like girls (my daughter) do.  110 pounds is thin for her height. . .with her system already trying to handle the alcohol, possibly some of her own medication too - if she was then given drugs, it's easy to see what might have happened.

Didn't some say she was a perfectionist? Don't people with anorexia tend to be ? Just throwing questions out there.

yes, they do...which is part of the reason they fall into that whole cycle...very good point

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 25, 2005, 12:07:45 AM »

Exactly.  It doesn't mean anything.  I don't think the meds are being brought up for a purpose-->It's not that important.

Unless the medication was "vanishing cream"  Laughing
(sorry...couldn't help myself)
melrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 25, 2005, 12:08:02 AM »

Quote from: "absolut"
Anyone else just think birth control pills when medication was mentioned?   Shocked

yes I have.

pms/cramps/airsick/gas/bloating
why is this really important???
what would be your take if she brought condoms??

new thread please for condom theory

If the medication was fatal or would have really bad side effects under certain conditions, X, GHB, alcohol, then it would be very important.

it's not why she was taking the medicine, rather what the effects would be combined with other substances.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: June 25, 2005, 12:08:21 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Quote from: "mordred"
GuyWdog

I agree 100%.  If you are innocent, your parent wouldn't suggest you "saying nothing" (although an attorney knowing you committed a crime might...hmmm?) when a parent is at your doorstep at 3am looking for their missing daughter.  I just can't image ANY reason for them to lie OR to say nothing, unless they were trying to cover their behinds about something.

I believe that the exact works Papa VDS said to his son when confronted by Beth H were in Dutch but translate into "Joran, don't say another word!".
Now remember that Joran was giving Beth H some attitude & thumping his chest.- so Papa VDS' telling him to shut up may have been an attempt to stop him from mouthing off to Beth H! Sometimes context is everything.[/quote][/quote]

I keep goofing up replies...
NANCY DREW'S REPLY BEGINS HERE.....

My thoughts originally were that if a kid is missing in the middle of the night...and another family/kid can help fill in the blanks on that missing person...they would naturally do so immediatly.  HOWEVER, I do think anyone with a law degree might have a different view...guilty or innocent.  

I'm struggling with this one...it's a fascinating situation..a father who is a judge...which was explained tonight is far different legally than a regular dad giving a kid advice....Paulas comments to Joran could be considered  official "legal advice"...

Trying to sort it all out...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.