March 19, 2024, 04:18:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 23 - Evening 6/24/05- Early Morning 6/25/05  (Read 235875 times)
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 25, 2005, 01:02:14 AM »

Quote from: "inspector_detector"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
There is absolutely no factual basis for a comparison between Paulas Van Der   Sloot and Ted Bundy!!!!

Yes, I have compassion, but I also but I also believe in fair justice.  The charges against him right now aren't even for murder...much less serial murder.

Not even close.

PVDS is being charged with making a different statement to Greta than he made to the police.

The funny thing about this case is that there is never any evidence. Were always back to square one... Rolling Eyes

Gretta said tonight that she didn't hear VDS say anythin at all that she thought coud be incriminating, makes me wonder if they aren't just grasping at straws with the arrest.
Michael22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 25, 2005, 01:03:29 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "bluebob"
I don't remember anything about Greta's reporting that another student did not return???????????

Not a student, another tourist,  He was on ths plane with MB students and stayed at the Holiday Inn, just like Natalee.

I wonder if he witnessed treachery...

I think the week of Natalee missing someone on the beach heard someone a man calling for help in the deep sea...another tourist say it and alerted the beach guard. .. boats were sent but noonewas found...later that week a death body was found...I will see if I can pull that article from diarioaruba.com

Jeez I just thought of something..
what if..
what if whomever did whatever to Natalee
was a tourist.........
say their ( the kids, the father ) stories are 'real'
and their just stupid changing their stories slightly
cause the father was giving 'legal advice'
so a tourist that took advantage of the right place
the right time,
dressed as a 'fake' securty gaurd
at a hotel thats closed for renovation
oh god the guy could be long gone
went back home to where ever in the world.
ahh but then where's the chick
in the hotel..? (Mariott)
inspector_detector
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 25, 2005, 01:03:55 AM »

Quote from: "DT"
There is absolutely no factual basis for a comparison between Paulas Van Der   Sloot and Ted Bundy!!!!

Yes, I have compassion, but I also but I also believe in fair justice.  The charges against him right now aren't even for murder...much less serial murder.

Not even close.

PVDS is being charged with making a different statement to Greta than he made to the police.

The funny thing about this case is that there is never any evidence. Were always back to square one... Rolling Eyes

Gretta said tonight that she didn't hear VDS say anythin at all that she thought coud be incriminating, makes me wonder if they aren't just grasping at straws with the arrest.

That's exactly what I think it means...
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: June 25, 2005, 01:04:43 AM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Quote from: "absolut"
I would add that Deepaks emails do not support her running away either. You can not believe them and that she ran away.

the dropping at HI part is the cover story...but other than that, he did not see her after the Marriot(supposedly).....nor did he ever talk to her like Joran did.

So, the e-mail neither debunks or supports my "hopeful" theory

If her condition in the email is an indication, she was in no condition to run away.
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 25, 2005, 01:05:14 AM »

someone much earlier talked about "jug" , that he was kinda turning them off with his attitude..

I don't know about that, but I will admit I was a little judgemental to him tonite when he was on Hannity......he says...."have you been to C and C's?....then goes on to talk about how wild it was, how they smoke dope right there and how there were fights....he knows it was wild because his son went there last year and told him so....and now he has witnessed it....

okay, okay...you send you son on a wild trip and do you think maybe you  might think twice about sending your dtr?........

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 25, 2005, 01:05:15 AM »

I would add that Deepaks emails do not support her running away either. You can not believe them and that she ran away.

the dropping at HI part is the cover story...but other than that, he did not see her after the Marriot(supposedly).....nor did he ever talk to her like Joran did.

If her condition in the email is an indication, she was in no condition to run away.

Or in the condition to make a very poor decision
DAG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 25, 2005, 01:05:34 AM »

Not even close

But we have to remember that we do not know what he said to the police during his first questioning.  They have heard what he said to them then and what he said to Greta later, so he could have incriminated himself and neither Greta of any of us could know.
melrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 25, 2005, 01:05:58 AM »

Does anyone know if the beach with the fishermans hut is called the Marriott beach by the locals or does it have another name?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: June 25, 2005, 01:06:39 AM »

Quote from: "Michael22"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
Quote from: "arrabba"
Quote from: "bluebob"
I don't remember anything about Greta's reporting that another student did not return???????????

Not a student, another tourist,  He was on ths plane with MB students and stayed at the Holiday Inn, just like Natalee.

I wonder if he witnessed treachery...

I think the week of Natalee missing someone on the beach heard someone a man calling for help in the deep sea...another tourist say it and alerted the beach guard. .. boats were sent but noonewas found...later that week a death body was found...I will see if I can pull that article from diarioaruba.com

Jeez I just thought of something..
what if..
what if whomever did whatever to Natalee
was a tourist.........
say their ( the kids, the father ) stories are 'real'
and their just stupid changing their stories slightly
cause the father was giving 'legal advice'
so a tourist that took advantage of the right place
the right time,
dressed as a 'fake' securty gaurd
at a hotel thats closed for renovation
oh god the guy could be long gone
went back home to where ever in the world.
ahh but then where's the chick
in the hotel..? (Mariott)

It would take 2 different 1:1,000,000 or more, situations for this to play out at 3am.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: June 25, 2005, 01:06:50 AM »

Quote from: "RazzyBerry"
Quote from: "monkey c"
thanks klacky lacky, ive studies many serial killers and murderers enough to know this Vander Sloot kid is exhibiting strong signs towards sociopathic behavior.

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/       please  RazzyBerry go look at this update of pictures of Joran

I read that site tonight monkey, there were 2 pictures on another site I found a little alarming, the one where a belt is tied around someones neck and just the overall size of this guy at 17 years old.  Hes almost a physical freak of nature.  The hormones raging in a guy that size at his age is alot to handle.  

There was a comment made by his mother also that struck me as pathological.  She said that she asked Joran why he was even out that night and he said " mom if you never would have gone to Holland then I would have never thought about going out" .  Right there he is shifting blame for his behavior on his mother trying to make her feel guilty.  That kind of behavior he might have learned from his father.

I have never heard the mother say that.  Can you direct me to the link for the interview?
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: June 25, 2005, 01:06:55 AM »

Quote from: "lee"
someone much earlier talked about "jug" , that he was kinda turning them off with his attitude..

I don't know about that, but I will admit I was a little judgemental to him tonite when he was on Hannity......he says...."have you been to C and C's?....then goes on to talk about how wild it was, how they smoke dope right there and how there were fights....he knows it was wild because his son went there last year and told him so....and now he has witnessed it....

okay, okay...you send you son on a wild trip and do you think maybe you  might think twice about sending your dtr?........

Good point....he has a son, eh?....wonder if hes from other marriage?
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 25, 2005, 01:08:00 AM »

Quote from: "lee"

That was odd, i didn't think about that connection til you posted Thanks.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 25, 2005, 01:08:25 AM »

Quote from: "DAG"
Im gathering that wonder woman is one to be ignored here, just from my first glance in reading.

No, not at all, she is just trying to stay pratical while the rest of us conjure up conspiracy theories.

She certainly shouldn't be ignored or treated poorly and she has given some valuabe info to this board, but I really doubt that Natalee running away is a practical theory at this point.

it's my "hopeful" theory....I still hope.....

Well here is my theory for what it's worth.  Natalee died, either by accident or intentionally at the hands of Joran (something bad happened). Joran called his friends and his dad.  Dad makes up the alibi and tells everyone to stick to it.  Dad disposes of the body (Joran doesn't even know where).  Not sure how involved the Kalpoe's or Steve Croes are other than the original lie about taking her back to the HI.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #493 on: June 25, 2005, 01:08:50 AM »

What email?  Are we now referring to the faux Depak email as a case reference?  Yikes, and double yikes.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: June 25, 2005, 01:08:57 AM »

Quote from: "melrose"
Does anyone know if the beach with the fishermans hut is called the Marriott beach by the locals or does it have another name?

Has the fishermans hut break in been confirmed?
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 25, 2005, 01:09:48 AM »

http://diarioaruba.com/dialuna/noticia/news1.html

CASO CRUEL DI ASESINATO SABANA BASORA Curpa a wordo haya den Santana na Sabana basora

A cruel case of murder Sabana Basora, where a body was found in a cemetary at Sabana Basora

ORA NJESTAD-(AAN): Diasabra 7:30 di mainta un señora ta yama polis pa pidi asistencia.

Saturday 7:30 AM, a woman called police to ask for help.

E señora di inicial Y. C.H. naci na republica Dominicana di 29 aña biba na Sabano Basora parti Noord ta duna di conoce cu e la caba di yega su cas na Sabana Basora 7:30 di mainta y ta constata cu su porta di cas tabata habri, ora cu e la drenta e ta bin haya tur cos den e cas gebolter y tabata tin hopi sanger den e cas.

The woman of initials YCH, born in the Dominican Republic of 29 years, living in Sabana Basora, the Northern part, told that when she arrived home at Sabana Basora at 7:30 in the morning she found the door of the house was open, and when she entered she found everything in the house in shambles, and there was a lot of blood in the house

Central ta dirigi patruya na e sitio y en berdad ta confirma e storia di e señora y ta constata hopi sanger den e camber.

Central sent a patrol to the site and truly confirmed that the story of the woman is true, and there there was alot of blood in the room

Segun e señora ta bisa polis cu e ta haya falta di su pareha cu e ta biba cune cu ta M.R. Van G. naci 12 di Juni aña ’73.

According the wife she told police that she was missing her spouse which she was living with, who is M.R.G born 12 June 1973

Aparentemente un pick-up shinishi ta ser busca ya cu esaki tampoco no ta wordo haya cu ta di M.R. van G.

Appearantly, a grey pick up is being searched for since this is also not found which belongs to M.R van G

Polis ta buska den becindario y ta bin constata e pick-up color shinishi A-48861 di M.R. van G banda di e Santana di Sabana Basora.

Police is looking in the neighborhood and found a grey pickup with license plate A-48861 of M.R Van G near the cemetary of Sabana Basora

Segun cu e investigacion tabata tumando lugar y tabata buscando M.R. Van G. a bin haya e curpa un tiki mas banda pariba den e Santana.

Whilst the investigation was taking place and searching for M.R van G, a body was found a bit north of the Cemetary

E curpa tabata duna evidencia di a haya un morto cruel y investigacion ta start y ta tuma e curpa den beslag.

The body shows evidence of a cruel murder, and investigation is starting and the body is being taken.

Recherche ta confirma cu a papia cu e señora Y.C.H. y ta scuche pero no ta detene y ainda ningun detencion no a cay den e caso aki y ta bao di investigacion.

Detectives are confirming that they are talking to the woman Y.C.H but nobody is being detained and no detention has been made in this case which is under investigation

My take:  The dude lives with his Santo Domingo Woman, the initials are Renne van H ( I forget its Hagenijn or something). Someone offed him really good, I think his head is missing.  It probably the fact that maybe he is supposed to pickup the Cocaine drop of a few days ago (my speculation), but he failed. (probably too much people looking for Nat, combing Aruba..)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 25, 2005, 01:09:55 AM »

What email?  Are we now referring to the faux Depak email as a case reference?  Yikes, and double yikes.

All I was saying Nancy is that you really can't believe both, that she ran away and that the emails are real.
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 25, 2005, 01:10:01 AM »

Please stop saying faux....

** i know i know other thread   Embarassed
RazzyBerry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 25, 2005, 01:10:11 AM »

Not even close.

murder is murder whether its one body or 30.  Youre trying to say that I compared ted bundys murder to Paulas Van Der Sloots involment which I did not, your comment suggested that nice law abiding respectable citizens dont commit crime and shouldt be falsely accused.  

1. Ted Bundy was well liked a highly intelligent and respected.
2.  The BTK killer was an active member of the community and his church.
3.  Aruban law has the right to detain someone based on suspicion alone for a certain amount of time.  
4.  You better believe the Aruban authorities have a good reason to hold Mr Van der Sloot and I can promise you they arent telling Fox news or calling your house to give you the low down on it either.  
5. There is something on those Hotel video tapes that paint a pretty dirty picture of the Vander Sloot men and you wont get that at blockbuster.

You need to open your eyes to see whats not being told here.  They know what happened, but they cant charge them till they find her.  Out of 1000 things they know, fox news has probably been told about 10 of them.
monkey c
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 25, 2005, 01:10:33 AM »

Quote from: "monkey c"
thanks klacky lacky, ive studies many serial killers and murderers enough to know this Vander Sloot kid is exhibiting strong signs towards sociopathic behavior.

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/       please  RazzyBerry go look at this update of pictures of Joran

I read that site tonight monkey, there were 2 pictures on another site I found a little alarming, the one where a belt is tied around someones neck and just the overall size of this guy at 17 years old.  Hes almost a physical freak of nature.  The hormones raging in a guy that size at his age is alot to handle.  

There was a comment made by his mother also that struck me as
pathological.  She said that she asked Joran why he was even out that night and he said " mom if you never would have gone to Holland then I would have never thought about going out" .  Right there he is shifting blame for his behavior on his mother trying to make her feel guilty.  That kind of behavior he might have learned from his father.

I have never heard the mother say that.  Can you direct me to the link for the interview?

Nancy Drew go look at the update on this site- at joran if you haven't already seen it - it was update at 8:05 tonight
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.